Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES" PPV RP Board
Time Honored Tradition
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-22-2014, 12:48 PM

I sat and listened to every word that was spoken.

"... I CURSE The Ground.....

"... I CURSE The Woman.....

"... I CURSE Man......

"... You Shall Work The Fields....

I saw them all panic in terror through the day. The assumption people make with night and fear are so far from the truth. How off they are when it comes to true. There was no clouds blocking the sunlight, nor was the moon governing the moment. It was day in all its glory.

And they all went in panic mode and feared for their lives.

They heard the voice of the one who could take it all away and reverse the breath in their lungs. The Man. The Woman. The Snake. The Earth. The Creatures on the ground. The Creatures in the water. The Creatures in the sky. The curse would not just affect the individual, but the species on through generations. It would cause war among the self. It would be war species against species. It would be war for all mankind with no safe haven except one. It's found in the words that have life and present eternal value.

Eli James is standing by the place he use to preach messages at every Sunday. It's in a place Eli called The Promise Land. It once was a place filled with people who presented the day with smiles and ended the day with a thankful prayer of mercy and gratitude. The ones who lived there placed Eli on a large throne in their hearts and would always do what he said, not as a burden but with thankful hearts. He filled their minds with grace and hearts with truth. He spoke every week words of eternal significance. They sat and listened. They took hold to his every word and lived it out.

The houses weren't the best looking, but they were shelter. They kept those who lived inside warm during the winter, and cool during the summer. It protected them from harsh rain and strong winds. It was a safe haven for hundreds, but became the end for them all.

Eli abandoned them, even when they didn't want to believe it. He spent less and less time there. He left them with Mystica, who was powering the man David, for a period and caused strife among several. Changes were being made and they had no idea, though it was in front of their faces. They cheered and praised when they should have been planning and fleeing.

Eli lit all his hard work... his creation... his followers, neighbors and friends... and left them to burn. Literally.

What's left in this abandoned piece of property are nothing but ash and memories.

It is here, in this strange and dark place, Eli visits on this day while the sun is out beaming on his face.

"People often visit the graves of their loved ones to say a few remarks... go back to the past in their mind... or place fresh flowers to show a dead body they care. We celebrate death and we don't even know it. Too often, do people die long before they finish their last breath in this world. So many times we die while we walk, and people think we live while we rot. We praise the hero and toss out the villain. We smile and cheer for the ones in masks, and drop at the sight of a gathering of open faces.

Look all around this world and you will see the prophetic be made alive.

Look around in the XWF and you will see that my words have come true, even when no one wanted to believe them.

Long ago, people use to say I speak lies. And where are they now? They have been made out to be the liars and here I stand, speaking the same message. I am not a man of persuasive words, but a man with a truthful tongue... heh. Ya'll should take a minute to listen to what I have to say, and maybe you'll save yourself in the long run.

I whispered with the wind, and you ran underground.

I shouted in the rain, and you ran for cover.

And here we are. A whole new world. People coming and people going, and yet here I remain.

Just days short of the holiday you all celebrate called Halloween is War Games. You celebrate what you do not know. You worship what you do not understand. You seek sounds from the silent, and tell the shouters of truth to keep quiet.

There are those who spoke like they did not understand why I chose the ones I did. To you, heh.. I say you completely overlooked the purpose. It does not matter what name I choose or what song I sing. It doesn't matter if we fight Monday or Friday. It doesn't matter if it's in March or October. I will remain the speaker of truth and leader of light. Those who follow do well, and those who do not shall remain blind.

Do you fear the beheading of cowards?

Do you fear a disease that has no cure?

Give it time and you will, because it's in your nature.

Your nature is weak. You call yourself strong, but ya fall wrong and your bones break.

You marry, and someone that sparks your pleasure comes along and you cheat.

You fail to study and you worry about the future.

So weak. And ya'll think your ready for war.. heh. You have no idea what war really is, man. To you it's a moment of blood. It's a minute of adrenaline. It's a second of fame for your name. But truthfully... War is a way of life. You are at war against yourself and everyone you surround yourself with. You can fight, but for only so long. You will lose. You will fall. And you will see me standing still.

The continuing war you fight will not be this week, but every second of every day. You will place war among yourselves and all who surrounds you. You will face a war with a relationship... with decisions... with jobs... with sickness... and eventually in the realm of life and death. You think you know what war is? Heh. Define it by your finite minds and watch the infinite mind laugh.

There's no need to worry about who I choose, because in the end it's my purpose that will be placed on a banner for all eyes to see.

Eli lays down in the dirt and rubs his face among the ground.

"It is the rough dust from the Earth that sharps the ax.

I can almost smell the flesh that was burning almost a year ago. I can hear the screams from the ladies.. from the men.. from the children... and from all the animals that fed our bellies. It's a beautiful symphony no one can hear. It's the screams of justice and peace. It's the sound of a wave crashing into the ocean just before the typhoon seeks it's victims. It's the light rain that sends a person to sleep just before the wind takes away their last breath in the form of a Tornado. This is love and it endures. It outlasts everyone.

Eli rolls around in the dirt like he's a child. He starts to make a dirt angel while smiling. He does this for several hours and eventually just lays peacefully and falls asleep.

"...I WILL NOT BE MOCKED.....

"...MY HOUSE WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE THIS EVIL........

"...VENGEANCE SHALL BE MINE.....

"...FOR I SHALL COME UNTO YOU ALL.....

"...MY EYES WILL BE THAT OF FIRE.....

"...MY WORDS WILL BE SHARPER THAN ANY SWORD.....

"...THE SOUND OF MY VOICE WILL BE THAT OF A WARNING.....

"...YOU SHALL KNOW THAT I AM.....

"...THE ALMIGHTY.....

Eli opens his eyes and it's getting close to night time. He gets on his knees and starts speaking quietly to himself... then starts to shout.

"YOU HAVE BROKEN MY BONES, AND YET HERE I AM BOUND TO THIS PROTECTED MASK I HAVE TO WEAR.

I SCREAMED UNTIL I HAD NO VOICE LEFT.

I CAME WITH A SMILE AND SIMPLE WORDS A CHILD COULD UNDERSTAND.

I WORKED ACTS YOU ALL COULD EASILY FOLLOW.

I SHOWED YOU THE LIGHT AND GAVE YOU A PEAK AT THE DARKNESS THAT IS TO COME.

I SACRIFICED MYSELF FOR THE GOOD, AND YET YOU STILL BATTER YOUR EYE LIDS.

THE FIRE GOT TOO CLOSE SO I SPLASHED YOU ALL WITH SOME FRESH WATER.

THE BURNS WOULD HAVE HURT FAR WORSE BUT I PROTECTED YOU.

I HID AWAY THE REVELATION OF THE DEATH, SO YOU CAN SPRING LIFE.

I TOLD YOU ALL TO COME TO ME, AND I WOULD FREE YOU FROM YOUR SIN.

I WOULD LEAD YOU ALL TO THE PROMISE LAND AND WE WOULD LIVE IN HARMONY.

YOU REJECTED MY WORDS AND MADE A MOCKERY OF TRUTH.

DAYS OF OLD ARE THE WORDS OF LIGHT.

EMBRACE THE ABSENCE AND FEEL THE SUN.

SOON YOU WILL BEG...

WE COULD HAVE BEEN TOGETHER AS BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

YOU BROKE THE COVENANT. YOU DESTROYED THE HEART.

NOW.... the heart will destroy you."

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post