Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES" PPV RP Board
Coach, I'm Ready to Play
Tyroil Smoochie-Wallace Offline
Football and wrestling are my passions

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

10-16-2014, 03:53 PM

It's the year 2012. Tyroil Smoochie-Wallace has been picked to represent the East for the East/West college bowl football game. He is in the locker room with his fellow teammates

Here it is. The big shot. The All-Star Game. The mini super bowl. Here's my chance to shine, here's my chance to show the fans of college football what I've got.

-Wallace's teammate L'Carpetron Dookmarriot approaches him-

DOOKMARRIOT: Hey Smoochie. Are you good?

WALLACE: Yeah, I'm fine. Just getting prepared for the big game that's all.

-Dookmarriot lifts Wallace off of the bench-

DOOKMARRIOT: Good because the game's in ten minutes. See ya on the field!

-Dookmarriot leaves the locker room-

I can't let my team down. I have to show the West who's the better team. No mistakes. Just playing my heart out. Like always.

BILLINGS-CLYDE: C'mon Tyroil! The game is about to start.

Wow, those ten minutes sure went by fast.

Ok, I'm ready.

BILLINGS-CLYDE:Okay let's get out there! Coach is running the plays!

-Wallace and Billings-Clyde both leave the locker room and head towards their sideline-

-The crowd cheers loudly-

What a huge turnout! Man, it's going to be hard to impress all these people. But that's what football is. Playing for your team as the fans go crazy for you. That's what I want. That's what I need.

COACH: Guys over here!

-Coach motions to the sideline-

-The two make their way there-

WALLACE: There's the West. In their dark blue jerseys.

KING: We got this game in the bag!

COACH: Now, we can't get cocky. All we have to do is play strong defense and run a good offense. Tyroil..

-Coach points to Tyroil-

COACH: I want you to start off as our running back. Understood?

WALLACE: Yes coach!

I'm starting off! I better perform well or else we'll lose the game. Losing isn't an option. Hell, losing isn't a possibility.

COACH: Get in a huddle! East on three. 1....2.....3....

EVERYBODY: EAST!!

-The players take their positions on the field-

WALLACE: Did we win the toss?

MOIZOOS: Yes, the West is kicking it off to us.

WALLACE: Hell yeah!

-The East sets up for the first play of the game-

-Tyroil plays as a lineman, as Hingle McCringleberry will receive the kick-

-The ball is kicked-

-Hingle McCringleberry catches it and runs. He gains about twenty yards before tackled to the ground-

-Tyroil gives McCringleberry a hive five-

The first play of the game, and we gain about twenty yards! Starting off good.

-The East line up for their first offensive play of the game-

-The East forms a huddle-

JUCKSON: Okay, I'm going to pump fake the ball to Billings-Clyde and then I'm going to throw the ball short to Tyroil. Break!

Yes the ball is going to me! I better not screw it up. The wind runs through my dreadlocks, as I wait for T.J Juckson to hike the ball.

JUCKSON: BLUE FORTY TWO, BLUE FORTY TWO, HIKE!

-Juckson pump fakes to Clyde, and he throws the ball to Tyroil. Tyroil catches it and runs down the field. He sprints to the endzone. As every pace, the endzone becomes closer and closer until finally, Tyroil reaches the endzone and scores the first touchdown of the game-

Holy shit! I did it! I scored the first touchdown! I proved to the world that I am worth something. The Eastern crowd is chanting my name.

Smoochie, smoochie!

So Tyroil's team acknowledged his touchdown, and the East ended up winning the game 35-3. Tyroil showed the whole college football universe that he's worth looking out for.

[Image: QRdvLq.gif]

Proud former football player from the University of Miami
Edit Hate Post Like Post