Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES" PPV RP Board
Brothers In Arms - Part 1
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-16-2014, 08:26 PM

Have you all heard the story of 5 brothers who joined the armed forces?

No?

Well now you can.

There once were 5 brothers who were all close. Their father was a high ranking commander in the U.S Army. He got his sons into the armed forces.

Master Mind was the oldest of the brothers. He worked his way to Captain of the Army. His mind was sharp, he often helped in setting up plans.

'Gator' Mind was the 2nd oldest, he got his nickname 'Gator' for being a water type person, and that was why he joined the Seals. He had worked his way up to a Chief Special Warfare Officer.

Third oldest was Vincent 'Loverboy' Mind, he was known as a ladies man so when he joined the Air Force, he became more 'wanted' especially by the female pilots. He also focused on being a good pilot and worked his way up to a Major.

Fourth oldest was Michael Mind. Although he loved being around gangs at an early age, his father recognized this and got him into the Marines, where he worked his way up to being a Gunnery Sergeant. He also worked with explosives.

The youngest of the brothers was Zeke Mind, like Michael, he was always getting into trouble in his youth. So his father sent him into the Army just like Master. He had worked his way up to Corporal.

Now, every year 6 times of year the brothers came together to mark special occasions. Their birthdays, and Christmas with the family.

Then suddenly their lives were about to change.

Somewhere in the Middle East, a group of 'Insurgents' were holding a group of hostages. Heading to them was Seal Team Hero. This group involved 'Gator; Mind.

7 Seals were huddled on a speed boat heading to their destination. They all knew their roles. The boat made it to their drop off point.

"Go" yells the Seal leader

'Gator' jumps over the side of the boat, and dives into the water. He quickly swims to his area, and makes it to land. He quickly rushes into some cover and waits.

His team made it their own cover points, and then they all converge at the same meeting point. Looking down into the compound where the Insurgents kept the hostages.

They made a plan to move out. Quietly they all made their way down into the compound, and quietly converged on the house that housed the hostages. The moment they opened up the door, was the moment that they realized that it was a trap. As they spilled into the house, there was nothing to be seen, it was all empty.

'Gator' stopped dead smack in the middle of the house. His intuition kicked in. He spoke into his head set.

"Guy's I think this is a trap."

"Abort, I repeat Abort."

'Gator' turned around only for there to be an explosion outside the front door, that rocked the house, and everyone was blown off of their feet. 'Gator' sat up, only to see the 'enemy' burst into the house knocking weapons from each of the Seals grasps. 'Gator' went to grab for his gun, only to be kicked in the stomach....

2 Hours Later.

Master Mind was walking to his car, Vincent was doing his thing sitting between 3 Female Pilots, Michael was enjoying a game of poker with his squad mates, and Zeke was testing himself by running over an obstacle course.

Suddenly all of their phones rang at the same time....

Master: "Hello."

Vincent: "Hello."

Michael: "Hello, sorry I'm a bit busy right now."

Zeke puffing: "He.. He. Hello?"

It was their father, he had been a General, but now he was a operations manager for a Spy Network.

"Hi this is your father. 'Gator' has been captured on a mission in the Middle East."

All Four of them stopped in their tracks. The wind had been knocked out of their sails.

Master was the first one to speak.

Master: ""Dad, we need to go get him?"

"I can't ask you to do that. It's too risky.."

Vincent: "I'm in."

Michael: "Me too."

Zeke: "Same."

Master: "Dad we're coming to you, you get everything organized and we'll go in and get 'Gator' back"

"I'll see you all soon."

They all hung up, and they all headed to the meeting point.

END OF PART 1

=================================================================================================

PRESENT DAY

Quote:
“The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.”
― Phil Jackson

Mastermind was walking around his Mansion getting ready to do a promo when he walked into one of his lounges and smelt smoke, and saw the remote out of place. He grabbed the remote and put it back where it should be. He then carried on to his thinking room. He saw his chair still spinning around. He walked back out the door. He could see Vinny, Gator, and Todd walking around the corner disappearing from view. They were laughing,

Mastermind shakes his head, and rolls his eyes. He walked back into his thinking room, and stops the chair from spinning. He sits down, and turns around. He pushes a button on the side of the chair, knowing that the XWF cameras are about to go come in live. He hears a beep telling him that the camera had faded in.

"War... What is it good for? Absolutely nothing, that's what it is good for. It means destruction, it means death, it means killing innocent people. War makes innocent people cry. War makes people angry. War makes Allies, War makes Enemies. War is never good.

"War is all about heart breaking, war is an enemy to all mankind, wars causes unrest, it shatters peoples dreams. In the end peoples lives are too short. So war what is it good for? Absolutely nothing.

"I sit here before you two days in to XWF War Games Preparations, and we are ready to go to war so to speak against one another next Wednesday. I was so lucky to be captain of Team Masters, and to be able to pick my team mates. I totally have confidence in all of them 100 percent. Gator is so strong, he is Television Champion, Loverboy Vinnie Lane is also strong he can win any time any where, then there's Michael McBride and Ezekiel Carter Williams the 5th, they have had a lot of luck, and they have also had a bad luck, but I wouldn't change them for the world.

"Other teams look at me and say I am the weak link. That they are targeting to me. I say to that, good let them target me, because at the end of the day I am going to show up and prove that I am no weak link."

Mastermind turns his chair around to face the camera.

"Our opponents at War Games are Team Pest. I'll get to Pest in a second. But first he had a ringer brought in at the last minute because of a pull out. The ringer is Frodo Smackins. Now I will say anyone, any team, any captain would please to have Frodo on their team, and if he was on the original Draft list, he would be my first choice.

"But I'm glad he didn't, and I'm glad he's not on my team, why? That's a big statement I hear you all say. Why? Well because it's a different Frodo than we are so use to. The last few days he's been saying 'Nigga' this, 'Nigga' that. Completely different personality all together. I'm sitting here bemused at the situation. I'm sitting here befuddled at the situation. It's like he went to the Ukraine, and came back a different person. That's what stress disorders do for you.

"Frodo I'm sorry but the way you're acting is cringe worthy. It's down right embarrassing. I thought you were cool and dangerous doing that trash talk of yours. But your latest transformation sucks. I'm sorry but it doesn't do a thing for me. You're so pathetic it's laughable.

"Now as for Pest, or should I say Mr WGWF? Na, I'll just call you Trevor, because you hate that I call you Trevor. I picked up on that. So I will run with it. Now you think you can run your mouth. Go for it. See how far it'll get you. We all have your number.

"If you think I am the most embarrassing captain around then think again. You have two others on your team who don't trust you. That at any stage they could pull a coup d'etat. Peter Gilmour hates you, Frodo doesn't trust you. Scully and Swat are worried about what will happen come War Games.

"You have a strong team, but not as strong as mine. Gator, Vinnie, Michael, and Zeke have my back. You don't have anyone who have your back. They all don't trust you. You even have to plead with Frodo for trust. What's with that?

"I think team Masters, no, I know Team Masters will come to Wednesday willing and able to destroy team Pest. Wether you are still eam captain by the end of the match is another story. It wouldn't surprise me.

"I'll talk about Scully, Peter, and SWAT another time. Peter and SWAT haven't even sent out Promos yet. What does that tell you."

Mastermind turns his chair back around to face the wall. The camera fades out as he starts Whistling.
Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub