Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES" PPV RP Board
Cooperation
JACK Offline
The Lone Crusader

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-16-2014, 07:00 PM

The governments are always using their soldiers to play their War Games.

Whether they're being used to eliminate a group of terrorists, to stop growing protesters demanding independence, or to patrol country borders in case some moron decides to open fire, the pigs of war always end up winning in the end.

They don't care if people end up scarred or dead, they only care about what benefits them.

It's not that we're pessimistic with our view of the world, even if that happens to be true, it's just that the world cannot operate without countries fighting each other.

This wrestling federation is promoting their own version of War Games by having teams of five fight inside a caged enclosure with two rings inside said cage.

Carnage and bloodshed will undoubtedly ensue.

But is the carnage really worth it in the end?

No matter what happens in this match, the only ones that benefit from the outcome are the ones that make money.

The management.

The afternoon sun shines down on young Caleb, who is scouting the neighborhood for anyone in trouble or causing trouble. It is a clear and sunny day, so he takes his time and walks slowly along the city of Detroit, despite the litter on the streets and the slowly collapsing buildings. He looks around at the foreclosed and boarded up houses just beside him, trying to listen in for people inside them so he can use the radio to call in the gang to save whoever inhabits the house. So far, he heard nothing, save for cars honking at him as they bypass him. He isn't making very good progress, as if you couldn't tell by now. Just then, he hears crying and swearing from an abandoned apartment building not too far from his position. Thinking that it's a child in distress, he reaches into his pocket and pulls out his radio.

Caleb: Alpha Robin, this is Beta Jay, the kitten is crying, I repeat, the kitten is crying. Over.

Jack: Copy that. Over.

Almost instantaneously, five bandaged people emerge from the alleyways and into the collapsing apartment complex. Caleb follows them inside after all five have entered the building. He looks around at the interior of the building, which is cracked along the rooftop and has holes in the walls. The windows are cracked and exposed in certain places, allowing anyone to stick their hand right through their holes. The group comes across the source of the noise and open the door with force. The couple on the mildewed bed jump out of surprise. Turns out, it wasn't a child being assaulted by her father. It was actually an eighteen year old woman losing her virginity to a male of equal age. The bandaged people, annoyed by Caleb's little mishap, slam the door with an equal amount of force, nearly knocking the door out of its hinges. They stare the new guy down with extreme intensity, enough that would make a bear back away from a fight.

Jack: Follow me, young Caleb.

Jack drags Caleb by the ear to the outside of the building. Once they are out, he drags him back to the alley where the five have emerged from. The mummy tosses the young man against the wall of the complex, his back against the wall.

Jack: What the hell were you thinking, tricking us like that!? Are you not aware that your actions have severe consequences?

Caleb: It's not my fault! I swear she sounded like she was getting slapped around by a stranger!

Jack: Did you even bother to check the window? It was on the first floor for God's sake!

Caleb: No, but I swear-

Jack: So you admit that you fucked up? You have to check on your surroundings before you alarm us like that!

Caleb: Look, I messed up, alright? I'm sure it's nothing worth killing me over.

Jack gets up in his face.

Jack: Do you think this is an issue worth laughing off? Some of us might have killed innocent people if they didn't scream!

Caleb: I'm sorry! I fucked up, what more do you need?!?

Jack: I want you to be killed for your insolence, do you hear me? You have to be-

Jack: Number four!

The leader of the Hidden Order can be heard right behind the bandaged man holding down Caleb. He steps forward, revealing himself to look like all the other members of his gang. The only difference is that he has a bloodstain on his forehead and another on his leg. None of the other Jacks have bloodstains on them, at least not where we can see it. He steps towards the petrified kid and shoos the other member away, leaving the leader and the young one by themselves.

Jack: I hear that you mistook a cry for help for a woman achieving sexual pleasure. Is that true?

Caleb: Well, yes, I did, but I swear it sounded like someone was crying for help from where I was standing.

Jack exhales softly in understanding.

Jack: Well, we're only human, after all. We're allowed to make mistakes from time to time; however, in this group, you are only allowed to make one mistake and one mistake only, understand?

Caleb: Yes, I understand...

There is a brief pause.

Jack: You know, you remind me of myself when I was younger; the only difference is that you lost your family in a much tamer way.

Caleb: What do you mean by tamer?

Jack: You weren't the one who had to watch his wife and children murdered by police at gunpoint.

Caleb is shocked to hear this. He tries to place his hand on his shoulder, but he swipes it away.

Jack: I don't need pity. I have the Hidden Order now. They are like family to me, you see? With my new family, I can use them to help me on my mission: to save others from the same fate.

Caleb: Police brutality is the main reason you formed this group?

Jack: Not exactly. It started out that way at first, but then I noticed that the scales of social order were tipping towards those that hold the reigns of power over the people working for their employers. In fact, some people have been ignored by society itself over the many years we have explored this earth. My goal is to usurp every power, every government, and every corporation that stands in our way.

Caleb: But aren't you a leader of a group? Doesn't your group go against everything you do?

Jack: I only view the title 'leader' as nothing more than a title. Everyone is more than qualified to work on their own, yet they choose to work by my side. I am more than willing to allow them to do so, if they choose.

Caleb: You're teaming with people on an upcoming event, aren't you? Are you going to try to eliminate your partners when you get a chance?

Jack: No. Like my group, I feel just as important as everyone else, no man on the team is considered better than anyone else, regardless of what they have to say.

Jack looks at him for a bit for seemingly no reason.

Jack: Such as society should be.

Jack then walks out of the alleyway, leaving Caleb by himself as the scene fades out.

[Image: 1sRaL7A.png?2]
Edit Hate Post Like Post