Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 10:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES" PPV RP Board
Something Wicked this way Comes!
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-15-2014, 10:39 PM

The scene opens to Morbid Angel lurking around the outsides of someone’s home. This is not a common practice for the Dark Angel known as Morbidgod. He is normally not a peeping tom but today, he has a plan.

The intention is to meet his team the exciting way! As those inside sleep without a care in the world, Morbid Angel stands outside with most grievous intentions. Thoughts of torture and perhaps a hostage will be taken to make sure his team does what they are told. He will stop at nothing to make sure his Victory lasts Forever.

The house is large but not as large as the Morbid Mansion in Morbidonia. This two floored Cape was the residence of LH Harrison and his family. The two have yet to introduce themselves correctly since he chose Harrison to be a member of the team. Morbid peers into the windows with the blinds up. He watches as Harrison laughed and played with his kids and hugged his wife. Morbid is known for his sour attitude for love in general he has no love in him and the sight of a happy family actually gives him pain. His eyes darkened with sinister thought as he prowled.

Morbid checks all the doors to see is one was left unlocked but that goodie, goodie Harrison would never leave such a thing to chance. Always checking twice in case of a home invasion. Morbid took a breath up by the street to try and catch his thoughts, a good many evil things are stirring around in there. Visions of blood and death, mutilation, and a lot of screaming are things on Morbid’s desire list. Besides, what is the use of being a god if you cannot be the giver and taker of life?

Ideas pondered as the time ticks on in the night, in the dark. Wind blows hard as light thunder is heard in the distance. As the old saying goes. The time is nigh! He shall walk forth into the valley of the shadow of death and he shall fear no mortal man! For he is our lord and unholy savior. The bringer of truth and justice, forever. Morbidgod is coming to rip love and joy from the bosom of every man, woman and child. Replacing it with nothing but pain, fear and despair.

Morbid turns and walks toward the house…and knocks twice.

Harrison comes to the door a few moments later and slowly opens the door. Morbid bursts into the house and knocks Harrison out with a solid right hook to the jaw. His body hits the wall and goes stiff as it twitches on the floor. The screaming starts as Jessica sees the behemoth standing over her bloodied love and a cold, heartless glare burning in his eyes. Jessica is coated in dread as Angel locks the door behind him and makes his way across the foyer and into the living room. The ear shattering shrieks of Eva and Grace rip through the house like a wrecking ball carried on the wings of demons.

Jessica, desperate to protect her children grabs the nearest thing to fend off the beast. A silver platter which was a wedding present and a priceless family heirloom. With weapon in hand she attacks the Morbidgod and is quickly and easily swatted away with a back hand so strong and blood spattered across the white walls of the house.

The girls take off running to their respected room’s as their mother attempts to defend them in a losing battle against a man who claims eternity!

Morbid slowly makes his way across the living room and towards the fallen beauty who quickly brings herself to her feet with the help of the bloodied wall. He snatches her by the hair and slams her face through the drywall then throws her onto the dinning room table. She gasps for air and sight as the blood becomes so thick it is near choking her and painting everything crimson.

In desperation she rolls from the table and kicks it over to give herself time to get into the kitchen to get a knife.

The table was nothing more than a sheet of paper in the wind to a man like Morbid Angel. With his steroid infected body he threw the oak table like a piece of kindling.

She scrambled in the kitchen for a butcher’s knife which she wildly waved in his direction. His stride never slowed, not even for a second as he came at her. She started to scream and cry as she knew not even a knife would stop him. With her lips aquiver she began to beg and plead for mercy, even going as far as to swear allegiance to Morbid Angel. He walked her backwards to the wall and stopped a foot from her, the blood ran from her face like the Nile. She panted for air and struggled for sight but she could see the face of Morbid Angel and he would have it no other way. To gaze into the eyes of the ones you kill, to watch the light fade to darkness is like eating the soul.

In hopes to escape death or at the very least save her children she wildly jabs the butcher’s knife forward at Morbid. He quickly snatches her arm and squeezes. With the strength of 8 normal men he crushes the radial and ulna in her arm. With damage so severe her fingers turn to a clench and stop moving all together, the knife drops to the floor and she lets out a scream that can only be matched by 100 cries from burning children. Morbid reaches out for her neck.

Jessica-”Please…Please don’t hurt my babies! Give me that!…plea…..”

Morbid’s hand attaches to her trachea and slowly squeezes as she is lifted to meet his gaze. She peers into his eyes and see’s emptiness, a soulless being. He then spoke.

Morbid Angel-”No.”

Bloody tears drip from her cheeks and her windpipe is crushed by the unremorseful hand of a god! Morbid rips the front of her throat out to make sure the deed has been fully finished to his highest satisfaction. He then turns his attention to the wails coming from the rooms above. He walks with a blood dripping fist of what was Jessica’s throat chunk and heads for the stairs. Harrison still lay lifeless on the floor as Morbid gave him a quick jab to the temple to ensure he is down and places the chunk of his dear beloved on his chest as a memento to forever remember how he governs his people. He then makes way up the stairs to where the children hide!

Once at the top of the stairs he turns to the two closed doors and goes to the first room. With a double hammer fist he smashes the door down and into shards…not a person in sight. Morbid tosses the bed over and checks the closet with no success. He slowly walks to the wall directly attached to the next room and he quietly listens for any movement or sound. A few moments go by and he hears them hiding under the bed.

Morbid lets out an unholy roar as he busts through the wall and into the next room. The scene was like something out of a movie as he came through. The girls screamed as Morbid threw the bed over…

The scene pulls to the unconscious body of LH Harrison, screams from above quickly silenced with two thuds on the floor.

The scene fades to Black!

It reopens to Harrison lying in bed alone. His head is pounding but other than that everything seems normal. He slowly gets up and looks for his wife who is normally laying next to him in bed. He shuffles out of the room and into the hall where he see’s nothing unusual, the youngest’s door was open, like it should and the other closed. He walks slowly down the stairs with nothing amiss as far as he could see.

Rounding the corner into the living room made for an uneasy vision. Overturned tables, broken furniture and blood spattered across the walls, blood soaked carpeting and a cardinal colored trail into the kitchen…everything seemed to slow as he knew there was something very wrong as he rounded the corner to see his lovely wife, blood-soaked and stuck to the wall.

Butcher’s knives used like nails to hold her in a very disturbing manor. Much like Christ she was pinned but only after she was already dead. The blood from her ripped esophagus long since coagulated leaving only the dried, crusty hole.

…there was a note, not so much as stuck as it was pinned to poor, young Jessica. A kitchen fork holds it the letter into he sternum…a letter written in blood! The blood of his cherished love.

Morbid’s note-”Harrison, dear Harrison how I spilled her blood for thee.
Don’t despair, I have come to give you everlasting
PAIN and TORMENT!
To suffer unlike any other
And to feel the pain of those you could not save!

Harrison, don’t beseech me to show mercy, fore I will not.
Do not waver in the deeds I request, the outcome will be everlasting in suffering.
Read carefully because once it is said and done you will just have one…

One is the meaning of what you have for here and there, one is everywhere
You will have just one and only.

Forsaken as I may be, chances I give like the ever fading sun…just one
One chance to save a daughter so dear, a daughter so near…nearer than you think.
Do not hunt like they are prey, do not think I will stray from the path…of vengeance!

Bring me the skull of Adolf Hitler and I will allow you to choose a daughter to keep and one to die.

Fail me and you get no choice and I allow the dead to die.

In the end, life is a mere game to amuse me, join the circus and perform like an articulating dummy in order to save what family you have left!

You will thank me one day, Harrison. “

Harrison falls to his knees gripping the letter with all his might

As the scene fades to a Blood Red!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3