Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 02:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES" PPV RP Board
The Breakthrough
LH Harrison Offline
The Inspiration of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

10-15-2014, 09:41 PM

Ooomph

The taste of soil fills the mouth of LH Harrison. His arms wobble as he lifts himself up to a sitting position against a bunker. The sounds of gunfire fill the air. LH Harrison is dressed in battle dress uniform with his face colored camouflage. LH coughs before removing the army green helmet from his head. Harrison sets it on the ground as he rests his head on the barricade behind him.

War.

A vengeful dispute between opposing parties that has escalated past the point of negotiations.

In one week, I’m going to war against a billion dollar playboy, a demonic soul, a behemoth, a hit man, and a psychotic force. So I thought, what better way to get myself ready for war than to enlist in one of my own.

The sound of gunfire overruns the speech of LH Harrison. He clutches his ears momentarily as the sound recoils throughout the battlefield. Harrison leans over and picks up his helmet and slings back on his head.

Looks like it’s time to claim some bounty.

He lifts his gun and shakily stands back up. He scouts over the top of the barricade spotting three incoming enemies with their guns drawn on his location. LH reaches into his side pocket and pulls out a grenade! He pulls the pin out and chunks the grenade hitting a wall beside one of the oncoming gun-wielding lunatics. It EXPLODES!

Paint! Paint everywhere!

Viktor looks up at LH with a disgusted look. LH leaps over the small barricade on the paintball field and shoots two shots into the chest area of the other two armed men running up. The two men, Franky and Jeb, throw their hands up in disbelief.

Franky: Man I can’t believe you actually got all three of us.

LH laughs as he rests his paintball gun on his shoulder.

I wasn’t expecting to win it all on my own either!

You didn’t.

The voice had come from behind him, but before he could turn to react three purple spots appeared on his vest as LH bellows at the surprise. He feels the spot as he grits his teeth looking up to the see the beautiful smile hiding behind the camouflage streaked face.

Did you forget about lil’ ol’ me?

LH smiles and walks over lifting his tiny wife, Jessica Davis, into the air. After their embrace, the other three men walk up to them. LH shakes each of their hands.

Franky: So why did you want to have a four on one paintball game? Albeit it was fun chasing your behind all over the place, but it didn’t work out for you.

It was primarily to prepare myself. War Games is my next endeavor and I need to be prepared for it. I need to be prepared in case it’s ever two-on-one, three-on-one, or four-on-one.

LH turns his upper torso left and right stretching the sore muscles underneath the vest from where the bullets had hit at such a short range.

Jess, you packed a punch with those paintballs.

I aim to please. You wanted some trickery, and thus you got it.

I appreciate it, but next round won’t be so easy. You lady and gentlemen ready for round two?

The others nod as they leave the area to go get set-up.

On a roof. This match is happening on a roof. That’s a long ways up gentlemen. I hope you’re ready to take the fall come next Wednesday because I’m throwing you all off the edge!

LH loads his gun and begins sneaking around the corner as the camera fades away.

The omnipresent camera is set up in the corner of the small bathroom in the Davis abode. LH Harrison is standing in the room with not but a towel around his waist. His large chest and shoulders are exposed as Harrison stretches his arms. He looks at the camera through the mirror as he combs his hair with a small black hair comb. His face is baby-face clean and his body is hairless.

Come one, come all to the festival of friendliness, the house of humbled hosts, the place of politeness, the Davis’ household. In one week, I will be going up against an unusual assortment of men. Going up against almost any of them would prove to be a trial. While that may seem like a daunting task, the team that has chosen me to represent it is no joke.

The leader is a man god, so he claims, by the name of Morbid Angel. He’s the longest-reigning Universal champion of all time. That’s an impressive feat. Not only is that fearsome force on my team, but the most psychotic entity I’ve ever encountered inside the ring is on my team. Doctor Louis D’ville. The psychotic doctor infiltrated my thoughts and desires like no one has ever done before. It’s startling to see a man stare across from you with eyes set on you seemingly to know everything you’ve done or thought. As our opponents will soon find out. My third teammate is a bit of whiny b… well you know what. But he’s been impressive since debuting in the XWF. He almost beat an entire team of retired legends on his own! He also won the X-Treme title and held it for… well he won the title anyways. However he did beat two solid competitors here in the XWF in John Samuels and Michael McBride. And then there’s Venomous. Well… here’s to hoping that Mr. Venomous holds up his part of the bargain. If not, I may be chunking him off the side of the building as well as the members of Team Pryce.

LH sets down the comb and turns to face the camera. He folds his arms as he leans against the counter.

One week, boys. I keep reminding you of that because I want you to prepare yourselves. Prepare for a beating of a lifetime. Oh well… unless you’re Cain. Then it’s a second…. I’m sorry… THIRD beatdown of a lifetime. In case his memory doesn’t hold well, you should show your team the footage to ensure him that those were no mere flukes. Now I’ll see you boys later on. I’ve got a wife to go sleep beside.

LH walks out of the room and walks into his daughters’ bedroom. He walks over to Eva and Grace and kisses them both on the forehead. He pulls the covers up over the shoulder of Eva. He smiles as he looks at them lovingly. LH turns and walks towards his own bedroom. He sees his beautiful wife softly breathing as she sleeps peacefully. He kisses her on the cheek and whispers softly, I love you.

As he stands to get dressed for bed, he hears a shuffling noise outside his window. He peers through the blinds but it’s too late and too dark to make out anything. He walks up to the front door and peers through. Still nothing. He begins walking away when he hears a pounding on the front door. He looks through the front door, but he sees just a dark mass before the door. He opens it slightly and the force bursts through the door and punches LH right in the face. LH reaches out and tries to catch himself on something, but falls flat on his face.

He reaches his hand up to stop the force as the lights fade to dim to nothingness…

To Be Continued.

[Image: yA7XLDP.png]

[Image: f9wsBWb.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post