Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 03:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES" PPV RP Board
In The Beginning
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-14-2014, 11:02 PM

Quote:We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
- Winston Churchill

The cameras fade in to the Mansion of Mastermind, and this time it's not his usual thinking room, but a 'command room'. Sitting around the table were: Mastermind, Gator, Loverboy Vinnie Lane, Michael McBride, and Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (who has just been busted out of prison.)

"Welcome team, we are here today to discuss how to deal with the Team of Pest. We've got a big campaign lined up and I want each and everyone of you to be involved. We can attack them and take them out. We will win this war.

"Gator I chose you, because you are the Master of Water Fighting. Vinnie I chose you because you are a Charmelion, you are able to use the opposite sex against your opponents, Michael, I chose you because of your bomb making skills, being linked to the I.R.A is man enough for me, and Ezekiel well you are a jail bird and you are great at what you do so that comes in handy.

"I want you all to tell me that your plans are in full swing, and what they involve. Starting with you Gator."

Everyone looks over at Gator.

*Gator clears his throat*

"Water Fighter?"

"Because of your alligator instincts."

" ... Okay. Anyhoo, I am going to do my usual thing. Have fun leading up to the match and when the time comes kick some ass. Yes, it's not the most well thought out plan, but I've always just winged stuff in the past so it's going to work here. As co-leader of the Masters, I would like to think that you all trust my abilities, and I trust that you all know what I'm capable of. I've been itching for some competition lately, so I'm going to go in guns blazing and you're all welcome to join me. "

"You all know me, I'm a pretty easy going guy, anything you guys need, just ask. Fuck, I already broke Zeke out of jail, and I met him yesterday! Just show me some respect and I'll be the best friend you ever had."

Gator relaxes in his seat and lights up a cigarette.

"Also, we have Todd."

Everyone looks at Loverboy Vinnie Lane

"Hey dude, those things'll kill you, man..."

Loverboy pulls a packet of white powder out from his pocket and sets it on the command room's round table, then digs his car key into the powder.

"Now, if you want to have a nice, natural good time, I prefer the smooth finish of Peruvian snow. A lot of people think the best shit comes from Colombia, man, but I disagree. I'm a bit of a conossieur."

Loverboy brings the key to his nose and sucks in sharply. The button of white vanishes from the key as Loverboy's eyes widen and dilate.

"You see that, man? That's better than, like, six Venti lattes or whatever weird shit you guys drink over here in the "Down Under," man."

Loverboy settles back in his chair, tossing his silver booted feet onto the table and resting his head on his folded arms behind him, seeming to feel satisfied and finished with his response. The others at the table, however, continue to stare at him in anticipation. So, He settles his chair back down level on the floor and, just like everyone else, clears his throat.

Loverboy: "Okay, okay, you guys want more info, that's cool. Listen, Mastermind... you and me don't really know each other too well, but you DO know what happens to people who get in the ring with me, right? You remember a few months back when you and Cain got beat up by LH and me, don't you? And Gator, man, you can vouch for it as well. These other two cats here with us, well, I don't know a lot about them, really.

"I heard a rumor that this Zeke dude has the HIV, which is totally lame, man, but I'm not too worried about it since, a) I'm not fucking him. And b) I'm immune to that shit anyway. Seriously, I found out this one time that I went to the free clinic after a real good time in Miami, dude. I got the whole ordeal done, q-tip up the pee hole and everything, man, clean as a whistle. I could bareback half those Haitian voodoo bitches down in the West Indies and come up cleaner than Perrier spring water. And yeah, that was a sponsored plug. I signed a deal with them to help put more change in my tight-jeans pockets."

Gator's cigarette, which has been dangling from his slack, incredulous jaw for the last few minutes, falls onto the table top and is quickly snuffed out by the Walking Disaster.

"Dude, it's great and all that you can dip your dick in acid and windmill it around just fine like it's made of adamanitum , but you do realise this is a team, not another Saturday morning gangbang?"

Loverboy: "Yeah, no, I see your point, man, let me try and stick to the subject... uh... OH! Right, the team. Look, Zeke having the AIDS is cool with me man, I even have one of those red ribbons somewhere I can put on my gear. I got it after banging some wannabe lingerie model after a Queen reunion show. You know, with Adam Lambert? It was awful. But yeah, dude, Zeke seems like a cool guy. This McBride guy though... I'll be honest, I've got questions. I mean, obviously you guys need me to carry this team and do the heavy listing in the ring for War Games. I'm cool with that, man, but I need to feel like you all have got my back, man! McBride, the last time I saw you, dude, you were chilling with my ex-partner Zoey Ryback, and then she fell off the face of the Earth, dude! That makes me a little nervous, you know? I mean, I know I can count on Gator and Mastermind, because neither of them want to get a silver boot stuffed into their mouth again. But you? I think you're a bit of a wild card. I'm gonna need you to convince me why I can feel safe turning my back on you during War Games, man."

As Loverboy spoke, Michael lit up his own cancer stick and took in a drag, filling up his lungs with smoke. When Loverboy got around to speaking to Michael. He raised an eyebrow. The Irishman couldn't help but to laugh a little.

McBride:"Aye, I get what you're sayin' lad and you have every right to feel that way. Who knows what happen to Zoey. She could be dead or she could just be relaxing on some beach, where ever she is. I had nothing to do with it. Her job outside of the ring is very dangerous and sometimes you might have to go in hiding, that is if she didn't get caught. Point is, You don't have to worry about me stabbing you in the back. If I was going to stab you. It's be right in your gut. So I could watch the life leave your eyes as I gutted you. A man doesn't stab you in the back, that's a pussy."

Michael took another drag from his cigarette before he kept speaking.

McBride:"Look, I have faith in all of you and our captain. He didn't pick us for no reason. So with that being said. I'm willing to give it my all for this team. So you can rest at ease Loverboy. I'll have your back and all of yours."

Loverboy extends his hand and shakes with McBride, the two sharing a laugh in the suddenly smoke-filled room.

"Dude, I like your style... and you're right, man, it would take a pussy like Maverick or Pest to not talk shit face to face, you know? I gotta ask though dude... you and Zoey... did you? I mean, that chick was so uptight I never even got a finger in!"

McBride:"Aye, I won't lie. If I wasn't married. I would make sure she couldn't walk for a week."

Gator loving the fact that Mastermind's humble abode is being filled with smoke chuckles and interrupts the two.

"Vinnie, just imagine Zoey right now. Like just imagine her, those tight skinny jeans, her long blonde hair, those stupid hipster tattoos and that fucking top hat she always used to wear."

Everyone looks at Gator confused but let him finish

"Do you really think she would let any male touch her? She was a feminist and a lesbian... A femisbian."

Ezekiel, quiet due to him thinking about weed and Minxs sweet vampire Va-JJ, finally buts in the deep conversation about opponents and Zoey Ryback's love life.

"You know something guys, I have no doubt in my mind we will win this. I mean look at us, we have a mastermind, the toughest Irishmen in all of XWF, the most badass guy to wear a mask (That includes Shane BTW), a guy who can hit the high note note and the highest level of poontang, and we have the sexiest motherfucker in all the land."

"Plus, we have Todd, no one can stop us if we work hard and if we work together. We are a team, and that means Together Everyone Achieves More. Now let's go handle our business."

Mastermind smiles, well the room was filled with smoke, and smelling of different kind than he is use to, looks around at his team.

"Well guys if we all do our jobs we'll win the war quite easily. Now who's all for a classic kiwi barbie? Tea is on me, then you guys can go and do your jobs."

Mastermind gets up, and leads Gator, Loverboy Vinnie Lane, Michael McBride and Ezekiel out into the front garden, where a BBQ was waiting. As they began to eat, drink and smoke, the camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub