Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-19-2024, 08:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To my fucking WARRIORS!
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-12-2014, 10:05 AM

To team Victory Forever…our official name!

If you do not know who you are then allow me to name you because you are a complete fucking !

Doctor Louis D'ville
LH Harrison
Maverick
Venomous

Now, we are going to meet up either this evening or tomorrow evening to discuss strategy to kill, rape and even maim the dirty, slutty whores that make up other teams!

(OOC: In other words I have a private Skype chat in which we will talk team stuff. I already have D’Ville and Harrison in the chat and I still would like Maverick and Venomous. Maverick should add me as a friend…same with Venomous. My Skype name is “Jake.Morbid”)

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Edit Hate Post Like Post
LH Harrison Offline
The Inspiration of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

10-12-2014, 11:47 AM

Do it!

[Image: yA7XLDP.png]

[Image: f9wsBWb.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-12-2014, 12:22 PM

VICTORY FORVER, my friends!!

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Venomous Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-12-2014, 12:32 PM

if this were to occur it would have to be later in night. If tonight that is.

(OOC: I am a minor and would have to sneak on after my mother leaves for work around 10:30 central time, but even after that my dad stays up another 30-60 minutes so....btw added you)
Hate Post Like Post
LH Harrison Offline
The Inspiration of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

10-12-2014, 12:41 PM

Eh, no big deal friend.

[Image: yA7XLDP.png]

[Image: f9wsBWb.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Venomous Offline

XWF FanBase:

10-12-2014, 04:35 PM

I'm curious as to why I should show up to this if I am unwanted? Read the new trade thread. Morbid is trying to dump me.
Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

10-12-2014, 04:50 PM

Do not be humbled, my friend! You were not being dumped! You were just simply involved in small negotiations to help both opposing parties! It is your own loss if you believe you cannot be useful. So lose the discouraged attitude and pick your head up, Mister Venomous. Say it with me, VICTORY FOREVER!!

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-12-2014, 05:51 PM

"Venomous, you don't need to take all this hate from Morbid you know. Mutiny I say! ... Or just leave like a pussy. Just saying, mutiny would be pretty sweet."

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Hate Post Like Post
Venomous Offline

XWF FanBase:

10-12-2014, 06:24 PM

No....no I shall not commit mutiny. Nor shall I leave. If morbid trades me off that is his choice. The whole trade thing is just a tactic to make people lose trust in their team anyways
Hate Post Like Post
Justin Sane Offline
Ⓙųȿţỉȵ Ⓢąȵę

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-12-2014, 09:06 PM

Nothing more than a bunch of dysfunctional amateurs. Pray you don't meet Team Eli come War Games, lest your end come quicker than Venomous' bed time. I'm not saying we are going to be the most cohesive unit in the world, but let's be honest.. there is no substitute for pure talent.

[Image: sanegifbanner.gif]

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-12-2014, 09:25 PM

Of which your team only has one member with. Evertrust is the only threat on your team. And I do mean the only threat. Tyroil will be easily crushed by the decaying logs in your toilet. Ghost tank, he lost a match to a digital being. That one bears repeating. A fictitious creature stepped foot in the ring and beat Ghost Tank. Then you, the wasted sack of geriatric semen. Eli chose poorly for the most part, but if memory serves, he's always been bad at choosing teams. Isn't that right, Eli? How is the track record of the Congregation?
Justin Sane Offline
Ⓙųȿţỉȵ Ⓢąȵę

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-12-2014, 10:48 PM

You know, it borders on cute just how badly you underestimate not only myself, but our team as a whole. I can deal with being taken lightly though - in fact, it's welcomed. You can pick apart our team as quickly and as effortlessly as you like with words, but just know that such false bravado comes at a price. Come the 22nd of October you will finally understand that this is one man you underestimate at your own peril. My name may not be Picasso.. but I will show you the art of war.

Hate Post Like Post
Manson 'The Martyr' Away
The Martyr

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

10-12-2014, 10:49 PM

"My bags are packed."

[Image: zrGJsT6.png] [Image: xXW2hai.jpg] pin
Former XWF Heavy Metal Champion X3

Member of the greatest match of 2014, The Asylum versus The Three Kings

Former XWF Fomer Champion

[Image: owAZWVR.png]

Thanks to Gator and Juspin for the banners =)
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-12-2014, 10:55 PM

(10-12-2014, 10:48 PM)Justin Sane Said: You know, it borders on cute just how badly you underestimate not only myself, but our team as a whole. I can deal with being taken lightly though - in fact, it's welcomed. You can pick apart our team as quickly and as effortlessly as you like with words, but just know that such false bravado comes at a price. Come the 22nd of October you will finally understand that this is one man you underestimate at your own peril. My name may not be Picasso.. but I will show you the art of war.

If it's so easy to pick your team apart, then you have no chance. You're weak. If your team manages to scrape by with a win, I promise Evertrust will be the one to deliver it. He is the only one on your team worth noting. And Art of War is by Sun Tzu. Not Picasso. Fucking moron. And yes, I know the time period during which Pablo painted, I referenced it during my match with Cheat Lucena.
Justin Sane Offline
Ⓙųȿţỉȵ Ⓢąȵę

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-12-2014, 11:19 PM

Thanks for the history lesson, professor. Truth is, I couldn't give a fuck who painted it. More or less it was a generalized play on words, but make of it what you will, it matters little to me. By all means though, if you can pull Evertrust's dick out of your mouth long enough to school me further on the history of art, I'd be only too happy to listen. I sincerely doubt I'll take much of it in however, I'm not really one for learning about history, I would much rather create it.

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-12-2014, 11:27 PM

History of failure, in your case. And Art of War is a book. It's about war time strategies. Don't mistake me noting the only talent on your team for dick sucking. That's going to be your downfall. That and your false arrogance. Team Eli will never succeed.
Justin Sane Offline
Ⓙųȿţỉȵ Ⓢąȵę

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-12-2014, 11:33 PM

Oh that's where you're wrong, there's nothing false about my arrogance. It is what it is and I promise it will be well and truly backed up. I must apologize though, I overheard you telling Mastermind to "stick to what you're good at", hence why I thought you were sucking Evertrust's dick. That's my bad.

Hate Post Like Post
Venomous Offline

XWF FanBase:

10-13-2014, 02:53 PM

You know. I like how of all team captains the only one trying to start shit is pest. I mean I swear he has challenged at least 3 teams already -.-
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-13-2014, 03:50 PM

"Ah, yes. Apologies for being unable to attend this strategy meeting, it's just that Leon and Dustin somehow managed to glue themselves together while doing some crafts project. Now, I would have let it be if it was normal glue, but they used fucking gorilla glue. I just got out of the hospital with them. If possible, I would like one of the team members to bring me up to speed. If the strategy meeting hasn't even happened yet, then excellent."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-13-2014, 04:14 PM

(10-13-2014, 03:31 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: "Did you think someone with the name - Pest, was capable of anything less? He's living up to his nature and delivering what his name promised before he even uttered a word."

"Meanwhile, others seem to just fall right into his trap and allow him to verbally run circles around them. And these are the people, who were chosen to lead teams? As I've said before, War Games won't be more than a cake walk for me and this is proven every time the opposition opens their mouths. For if they can't successfully navigate past Pest, what chance do they have when facing me? I already know the answer is zero but it's still amusing to watch as it plays out."

I try and warn them repeatedly. The average wrestler here cannot keep up with me, and yet so many try and fail horribly. If we're spreading any honesty about each other, I think the only way either of us will get any competition in this event is if we face each other. Although, I'm certain you'd love to face Theo, and I'd love to crush Mastermind's team.
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-13-2014, 04:20 PM

(10-13-2014, 04:14 PM)Mr WGWF Said:
(10-13-2014, 03:31 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: "Did you think someone with the name - Pest, was capable of anything less? He's living up to his nature and delivering what his name promised before he even uttered a word."

"Meanwhile, others seem to just fall right into his trap and allow him to verbally run circles around them. And these are the people, who were chosen to lead teams? As I've said before, War Games won't be more than a cake walk for me and this is proven every time the opposition opens their mouths. For if they can't successfully navigate past Pest, what chance do they have when facing me? I already know the answer is zero but it's still amusing to watch as it plays out."

I try and warn them repeatedly. The average wrestler here cannot keep up with me, and yet so many try and fail horribly. If we're spreading any honesty about each other, I think the only way either of us will get any competition in this event is if we face each other. Although, I'm certain you'd love to face Theo, and I'd love to crush Mastermind's team.

"You and me both Pest. Both Gator and Loverboy on the same team? That's just begging me to make them fall flat on their asses. It's going to be pure torture if Team Victory Forever doesn't get to face them."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Venomous Offline

XWF FanBase:

10-13-2014, 07:01 PM

No, just wishful thinking
Hate Post Like Post
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-13-2014, 07:29 PM

Quote:"You and me both Pest. Both Gator and Loverboy on the same team? That's just begging me to make them fall flat on their asses. It's going to be pure torture if Team Victory Forever doesn't get to face them."

Careful what you wish for Maverick, Team Masters will deal to any team that faces them. We're going to win.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-14-2014, 12:25 PM

(10-13-2014, 07:29 PM)Mastermind Said:
Quote:"You and me both Pest. Both Gator and Loverboy on the same team? That's just begging me to make them fall flat on their asses. It's going to be pure torture if Team Victory Forever doesn't get to face them."

Careful what you wish for Maverick, Team Masters will deal to any team that faces them. We're going to win.

"You really think you can win, huh? I suppose I can understand- wishful thinking after all. Really, the only person I'm concerned about here is Venomless, though then again, I suppose I can say the same thing about all last round draft picks. Nevertheless, we have two of the XWF's best rising stars, we have the rightful, undefeated Universal Champion in Morbid Angel. And if you try to go all Eli James on me, Eli James is a true coward of a champion. Morbid got screwed when the Heyman Alliance interfered on Eli's behalf, since Eli is too much of a bitch to get the job done on his own. Then finally, you have me. Where do I begin? Avatar of Perfection, near- undefeated record, not to mention, both Gator and Loverboy have had this coming for a while now, since in my debut, I took out Gator's cameraman, not to mention Loverboy screwed me out of my X- treme Championship, to which I repayed him by screwing him out of the RTX Championship. Trust me Mastermind, you want to shut me up. I know Gator wants to shut me up. Loverboy too. Prove me right. Nominate your team to go up against the best damn team here in a response to the card requests. Prove me right."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Manson 'The Martyr' Away
The Martyr

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

10-14-2014, 12:27 PM

"You have failed me Morbid, I will enjoy drinking the blood of a certain team-mate of yours... it is your fault not mine. You caused this."

[Image: zrGJsT6.png] [Image: xXW2hai.jpg] pin
Former XWF Heavy Metal Champion X3

Member of the greatest match of 2014, The Asylum versus The Three Kings

Former XWF Fomer Champion

[Image: owAZWVR.png]

Thanks to Gator and Juspin for the banners =)
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-14-2014, 02:34 PM

(10-13-2014, 04:20 PM)Maverick Said:
(10-13-2014, 04:14 PM)Mr some shitty fed Said:

"You and me both Pest. Both Gator and Loverboy on the same team? That's just begging me to make them fall flat on their asses. It's going to be pure torture if Team Victory Forever doesn't get to face them."

You want to face us? ]Maverick... dude... unless you spend the whole match hiding behind Morbid Angel and the Doc, you're gonna get your underbite straightened by my boot if you face us. Then you'd be Gator food for sure.

Then again, you probably will hide behind them won't ya?

Hate Post Like Post