Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 06:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Assassins & Popes: Part I - Epic Main Event - RP 1
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-20-2013, 01:18 PM

RECAP:

In the recent happenings of Sebastian Dukes private world, many things have transpired. When Shove It last saw him, prior to last Saturday that is, he had just came home from a trip to Atlantic City with Father Asmodeus and his tag team partner Mr. XWF.

What would happen while Duke was en route to the airport to go to Singapore left him shocked and stunned.

Jonathan, one of Sebastians 'loyal' followers, had been uncovered as a rat for the Vatican and was excommunicated from the Brotherhood. Duke was running a little behind and planned to meet up with Asmodeus at the airport.

While rolling down a back road he received a phone call from Jonathan. He was warned that Asmodeus wasn't safe once he leaves the Compound. An angered and worried Sebastian Duke ends the call and speeds up his travel. Moments later he would roll up on a crashed vehicle.

That vehicle looked familiar. It should have been. It was one of his SUV's. The same SUV, driven by Lucas, one of the most powerful men in the Brotherhood. Lucas's one and only passenger... Asmodeus... Was nowhere to be found.

Just after he landed in Singapore, Duke would receive a phone call from Jacob. His most trusted and highly respect Brother. The news he received floored him immediately. Lucas had not survived his injuries in the crash. It was also revealed that Lucas and Jacob were not only brothers in ideology, but also by blood.

After Shove It, Duke would return home to the Compound in Old Saybrook, Connecticut and hold a mysterious meeting with a man known only as Silas. Silas agreed to help Sebastian Duke locate the whereabouts of Jonathan and ensure the safe return of Asmodeus. He also agreed to help apprehend Jonathan should the opportunity arise.

In return, all Silas wanted was a safe haven. Somewhere to eat, shower, and sleep. Also, to keep his true identity a secret.

Days later, after a game of cat and mouse, it was finally going to come to a head. Jonathan called to demand an exchange. He'd set Asmodeus free as long as Sebastian Duke would sacrifice himself to Jonathan. Duke agreed.

The meeting would take place in a very old and very large cemetery on the outskirts of Old Saybrook. Duke dropped to his knees and prepared to give himself up... when it happened...

Silas, unseen to the cameras, and hidden in the pitch black darkness in the cemetery, would shoot Jonathan with a dart. Not just any dart. A dart covered with a substance used as a paralytic. Within seconds, Jonathan fell to the ground. Completely aware but unable to do anything about what was happening to him.

Duke and Silas tossed Jonathan into the bed of Dukes truck and they rolled off into the night.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 2:44 PM EST

With the aid of his cane, Asmodeus makes his way down the spiral stone staircase leading toward the basement of the Compound, light-heartedly known as 'The Dungeon', flanked by Silas as added protection. While its true Jonathan is locked in a cell, one can not be too sure.

They exit the stairwell and enter the room known as 'The Chamber.' They call it that because of the various centuries old torture devices around the large room. At one time, the building was occupied by British forces during the Revolutionary War and the room was filled with prison cells for captive prisoners of war. Traitors against the Crown of England, in those days.

Towards the end of the war, a few of the prison guards had been turned. A coup was orchestrated between the British guards, the prisoners, and Colonial forces in the outside world. The British were slaughtered and overrun. The building became a Colonial stronghold and the war lasted only a few months afterward.

As Asmodeus and Silas make their way through the chamber, they have a chat.

ASMODEUS: "This winter has been long-lasting, Silas."

SILAS: "Indeed it has, Father."

ASMODEUS: "You can call me Asmo down here, boy. No one is around."

SILAS: "I'd rather not. As per your wishes during our conversation in the chapel."

ASMODEUS: "I just wish spring would arrive. I'm an old man with old knees. The cold causes them to lock frequently."

SILAS: "Just be patient. It's coming."

ASMODEUS: "Oh, Silas, my son. Not nearly soon enough."

They reach the end of the chamber room and Asmodeus holds his index finger to his lips, telling Silas to 'shhh.' They enter the room containing cells. In one of these cells is Asmodeus' former captor, Jonathan.

Before speaking, Asmodeus motions toward a chair in a corner of the room. Silas understands what he is tasked to do with neither of them saying a word. He drags an old wooden chair over and Asmodeus takes a seat. He leans forward and rests both palms on the top of his cane.

JONATHAN: "To what do I owe this pleasure?"

ASMODEUS: "I just figured I'd come down and say hi."

JONATHAN: "HA! I doubt that very seriously. Who might this be? He looks strangely familiar. Your the one from the cemetery, right?"

Silas begins to move forward and say something back, but Asmodeus swings his cane up to stop Silas's advance. That sarcastic grin Jonathan like to torment his tormentors with appears on his face.

ASMODEUS: "Silas... say nothing. Remain silent."

JONATHAN: "You do look familiar, Silas. Remove that hood, let me see your face."

ASMODEUS: "That's not going to happen."

JONATHAN: "Ahh. So, I would recognize him. Since he's not allowed to speak, I'll assume his voice would allow me to put my finger on just exactly who he is."

ASMODEUS: "Enough! Jonathan, I came down here to give you a chance to repent."

JONATHAN: "For what? I'm not sorry or apologetic for anything I've done. Everything I've done, like you, is for the good of the cause. Different causes obviously, but the cause nonetheless. I fight the good fight for my Holy Father and for my Church."

ASMODEUS: "You mean fought."

JONATHAN: "What?"

ASMODEUS: "You no longer fight, you fought."

JONATHAN: "Perhaps. I'll fight again. I'm sure of it."

ASMODEUS: "I also came down here to tell you..."

JONATHAN: "To tell me what, Asmodeus? That you wish we could be friends? That you wish things were different? Idiotic fool!"

ASMODEUS: "No, Jonathan. I actually came down here to let you know that I'm going to speak to Sebastian in just a little bit."

JONATHAN: "That is wonderful news. Tell me, what might you talk about? Leaving so soon? This conversation was just getting interesting."

Using his cane, Asmodeus stands and walks toward the door. Silas exits the room and Asmodeus stops in the doorway. Without turning around to face the prisoner, he leaves him with his final words.

ASMODEUS: "I'd suggest you make your peace with your God, Jonathan. When I speak to Sebastian, I intend to urge him to deliver your sentence. Certainly, it will not be a jail term. I'd suggest one with... more finality."

Without waiting for a response, Asmodeus exits. Jonathans smile meanwhile, has just faded from his face.

"So it begins. The smoke was barely clear and the dust hardly even settled and we had the XWF's biggest loud mouth already bitching about his teammates and bragging he not only beat, but dominated Sebastian Duke. First of all, you know damn well you didn't dominate. Secondly, need I remind you, that match turned out to be 3 on 1, with my partner never making it into the match?

"Say what you want, Mystery. Yeah, I lost. I'm not ashamed to say I lost a 3 on 1 match. You sure are happy to brag that you beat me when you were one of the 3. Not that great of an accomplishment in my opinion.

"Instead of spending all your time tearing down your partners, how about you focus on the task at hand and beat down the ones on the opposite side of the ring. I figured that was the obvious way to go, but you know Mystery! He always has to have the loudest first word!

"I didn't sit here and tear you down. Not because I can't, but because its counter-productive.

"Onward to the 5 opponents this week.

"Luca Arze-something. I've heard of you, but unfortunately you're very forgettable. I can't even remember your last name. Maybe, just maybe, one day you'll make a name for yourself. One day, Luca, maybe we'll all remember your name.

"That day is not today though. It won't be Saturday, neither. Fact is, kid, you're not even worthy to be in this match. A team is only as strong as its weakest link, and my friends, that team not only has one, but two weak links. Along with...

"Ronnie Wilkins. You can bring your wife, Shannon. You can bring what I'm assuming is your kid, Logan. It won't help you. Not now. Not Saturday. Not ever.

"Wilkins, you claim your one of the best of the best? It takes more then a month and a few lucky wins to be considered one of the best. The fact is, you're only in this match to get taken out. And taken out quickly.

"Donathan Alphonso blah blah blah whatever. I don't want you to think I forgot how you screwed me over in my tag title match. Like they say, hindsight is 20/20 right? I guess I should have known it wasn't really Mr. XWF under all that gear.

"No, see... My partner that night was much better then Mr. XWF could ever even hope to be. I knew something felt out of place, but I'll be damned if I could put my finger on exactly what that was.

"Well played, Donathan. Now though, you must suffer the consequences. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. You're now a marked man, Donathan. I certainly don't envy you.

"Unknown Soldier! I always wondered if we'd ever meet again. In fact, I looked forward to it. See, a quick little history lesson for those that might not know. When I came to the XWF, Soldier was my very first opponent.

"Quite literally, he kicked my ass. Don't let his looks deceive you. He's small. He's crazier then a fucking rabid raccoon. He's also lightning fast. Tougher than I ever expected. Tenacious. He pulled out the victory.

"Soldier, I don't think I have to tell you this, but times have changed. I now know what to expect from you. I'm better than I was then. You on the other hand, not so much. You spent a lot of time put away in that psych ward or wherever the hell you were. You're not the same man you once were.

"Like I said, Soldier, Dante Kyllen, times have certainly changed. I look forward to getting in that ring with you once more and showing you exactly how much has changed since December 12.

"Last but certainly not least, Mark fucking Flynn. Where the hell do I even begin? I'm not going to use up my breath on you. You and I have a date with destiny at Gauntlet City. I'll talk about you then... Why give you ammunition now? Not a smart move to do that.

"Finally, kids... we come to the end of todays program.

"The Black Circle is coming in full force to Shove It. We're coming in full force to Gauntlet City.

"We will...

"Unleash hell...

"Trust me."

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 4:16 PM EST

Sebastian Duke, Silas, and Asmodeus are sitting in privacy inside the library at the Compound.

ASMODEUS: "Sebastian, have you decided as of yet?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Decided on what?"

ASMODEUS: "Jonathans fate. I think its obvious we can't just keep him locked up forever."

SILAS: "If you want him dead, I'll do it."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Why would you do that?"

SILAS: "It keeps all of your hands clean... and to thank you for allowing me to stay here."

Sebastian stands up and walks to the stained glass windows nearby. He stares out the window as he speaks. Obviously contemplating what to do with Jonathan. After all, the longer Jonathan was inside the walls of the Compound, the better chances he has of escaping unscathed.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Asmodeus... get Joseph on the line."

SILAS: "Joseph? Who is Joseph?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "The former Pope."

SILAS: "Whaaaat? You guys know Pope Benedict?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Unfortunately, yes."

SILAS: "Just how far do you guys reach?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Farther than I care to explain, Silas."

ASMODEUS: "Why are we calling the former Pope, Sebastian?"

Sebastian, leaning on the wall while staring out the window, turns his head toward as Asmodeus.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Because I want to hear his reaction when I tell him I just signed his sons death warrant."

...To Be Continued...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Sebastian Duke's post:
C Y R E N (03-21-2013), Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 (03-20-2013)