Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 09:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It is time for the fyre to be fed
Lucius Fyre Offline
The Living, Breathing Bad Omen

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

10-13-2014, 11:17 PM Video  It is time for the fyre to be fed -->

I am the recurring nightmare, I am the burn that never heals, and I am your opponent Evertrust. You are asleep as of me writing this,and I have tied you down, but that doesn't mean I can't have any fun. Lighter Fluid and matches are my weapon of choice, and if you don't let me pin you, you go up in flames. It is quite simple, lose or go to hell.
Edit
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-14-2014, 03:16 AM

Evertrust allows himself to be pinned for a one count but then kicks out as a flash of white light blinds the attacker and allows Evertrust to lock in a sleeper hold.

" I've been to places that make hell seem like a picnic, and just the other day I had a run in with the devil. "

Evertrust snaps his fingers and The Crimson Face materializes, instantly opening a portal for Evertrust to walk through and vanish. The Crimson Face's arms vibrate and glow as he stomps his foot down into place and generates a wave of monkey urine that smashes into Lucius Fyre's body and sends him crashing right through a wall.

Lucius Fyre Offline
The Living, Breathing Bad Omen

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

10-14-2014, 05:57 AM

ooc for a moment, would you ever give up the title if someones pin was creative enough?

"You shouldn't play with Fyre"
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-21-2014, 07:52 PM

lol

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]