Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 01:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does he stand a Ghost of a chance? Ghost Tank tries to become the X-Treme Champ!
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-10-2014, 12:42 AM

Ghost Tank watches, and waits. Watches and waits. He has seen the constant ebb and flow of challengers and losers, people who have come after the champion that is Evertrust, and victims that have left his presence. Watching and waiting. Then there is finally a time, a place...a chance. When Evertrust strolled down a street in some nondescript city. Now that he has made himself known in XWF, made it known who he is, is when he began feeling it was his time to take a shot at the 24/7 X-Treme Championship. The moment that Evertrust thought he had been alone, thought he had a minute to rest after his recent challenge, is when Ghost Tank struck from out of the shadows! He grabbed Evertrust by the back of the head and began slamming him, face first, into a nearby wall! The large beast of a man felt Evertrust trying his best, feeling punches, knees, kicks, all trying to land and make The New Breed of Beast relent in the punishment, but Evertrust would find that the more he inflicted pain, the angrier he would become, until Evertrust sweeps Ghost Tank and it apparently knocked him out, or at least, if that loud crack was any signifier.

Evertrust began to run away, thinking he was now safe, having conquered another challenger, ruined his attempt. However, Evertrust would find he had ran around so much, that he was now in a place of streets and pathways that formed a maze of whorls. He began to retrace his steps, to exit his predicament, but he'd begin to hear the spine-chilling laugh of the crazed giant. He then could hear the echoes of Ghost Tank's words,

Evertrust began to run, for he knew, the Monster was soon to come. Challengers have appeared, challengers have gone, but this Beast will be the one! Will Evertrust win? Will Evertrust lose? The answer is unknown, except by the man with trust foreeeeever!

Evertrust was soon out of the oddly made paths, and wondered how the fuck Lewis Carrolls' Wonderland became a real place on Earth. There was no sign though of that psychopath that he had fought off, and the sing-songy echoes had stopped. The moment however he looked back to see where he came out of, however, is when he'd see a large, shadowy figure, and it caused him to run...

Right into Ghost Tank's massive frame as he spoke out to Evertrust

Do you hear them yet, Evertrust? Do you hear the screams? If anyone should, it's you. How many people have you fended off so far?

Evertrust tried to leave, while Ghost Tank went on with his crazy talk, but he would be grabbed by the throat, black painted nails digging into his flesh while he picked him up, as a child picks up its teddy bear... with ease,

I hear the screams, constantly, Evertrust. And soon, I will hear yours!

Ghost Tank then threw Evertrust through the window of this nearby home. Sending him flying back and landing upon a table which had a small family preparing for their meal. He had landed upon a nice, juicy ham, and some of the glass had cut him, but not deep enough to truly be of problem. Ghost Tank jumped onto the windowsill, then he would jump into the air, performing a moonsault, but Evertrust rolled out of the way, and the table would break at the legs, causing the table to tilt as one end crashed to the ground. Evertrust began kicking away at Ghost Tank's face and neck, then tried to get the fuck away from this crazy person, and get away from his pin attempt, but as he ran, Ghost Tank kicked him hard in his left knee, damn near cracking it, causing Evertrust to stumble to the ground. Ghost Tank stood up, pulling some glass and forks stuck in his skin, out, before picking up Evertrust.

He then placed his head between black panted thighs, only to then feel the rush of being yanked by his waist, feeling his body being lifted over seven feet in the air, above Ghost Tank's head, only to be sent crashing down to the ground. Oh, and Ghost Tank didn't do this once, or twice, he powerbombed Evertrust five times, each with the force to send air rushing out of his lungs, and from how hard the ground felt, he could swear he heard cracks from his head slamming against the floor. On the fifth powerbomb, he released Evertrust, and began searching for something, completely off to the side, tossing tables, chairs, everything else that happened to be in his way, until he found a twelve foot ladder.

He set it up in the middle of the hall, which had, thankfully, a fifteen foot ceiling. It was too bad these people had their home invaded like this, but at least they were rich enough to afford replacing anything broken. Ghost Tank looked down to Evertrust with a grin, before leaping off the ladder, performing a corkscrew 450 splash, though with how long it took, he was actually able to add another backflip, landing hard upon Evertrust, as the robed figure from earlier breaks into the rich people's home through the open window, taking off the robe, revealing it had been a ref the entire time, and he begins to count out loud as Ghost Tank pulls both Evertrusts legs up for a double-legged cradle pin!

ONE!

TWO!

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-10-2014, 03:57 AM

The glazed over look in Evertrust's eyes only distract from his crooked smile long enough for that smile to have reason.

Reason; that trust we all have in fruits to our ongoing labors.

In this case, Evertrust's fruit comes in the form of the abomination to this world—the very being to lay claim of coding this world's gateway and allowing itself and its controller, Evertrust, to walk right in.

" Zetstakkenvun! "

The shouting of that inane word draws the attention of the frenzied lunatic, Ghost Tank. His mind had already deceived himself and attempted to rob reality of logic when he felt he had a chance of pinning Evertrust, but now his own eyes blink as he wonders if they are deceiving him. Evertrust kicks out as Ghost Tank keeps his gaze thrust upon the malevolent creation creator known by Evertrust's fellowmen as a Coder. We know him as The Crimson Face.

But recall that word The Crimson Face shouted just before drawing Ghost Tank's attention— " Zetstakkenvun! " —that's the one, and it signified the deliverance of The Crimson Face's foot straight into Ghost Tank's face with a leaping, spinning kick that spins so fast the foot nails Ghost Tank's cheek bone twice before he lands!

Evertrust lies on the ground with his tongue hanging out and his eyes darting around like he's been knocked loopy or is on severely heavy drugs, but the left corner of his mouth is still giving us just enough of a smile to tell us he's enjoying every moment of this night.

" Zettenzipquampo! "

The Crimson Face wastes no time following up his first two spinning kicks with another leaping, spinning kick that spins so fast his foot nails Ghost Tank's face four times before he lands and Ghost Tank is finally sent spiraling into a wall at an incredible speed. Evertrust balls up his fist while still on the ground and this causes The Crimson Face to slide toward Ghost Tank with multiple translucent copies of himself trailing behind his charging body and he as well as his trail of specters catch Ghost Tank with " Equestruptygbyze Huaza! " —A leaping uppercut that is invincible to anything while happening and causes massive damage if it interrupts an opponent mid move (he screams "Equestruptygbyze Huaza!" while executing, which is why it's invincible) and the fist of The Crimson Face and each of his half dozen or so reflections all strike Ghost Tank in succession faster than the eye can blink.

Evertrust's smile widens across his entire face as he finally sits up and watches Ghost Tank sent into the air by that insane attack.

" Ghost Tank, I don't believe you've met My Crimson Face. Crimson Face, this is Ghost Tank. Show him a trick. "

Evertrust pushes himself up from the floor and watches intently as The Crimson Face begins to spin in place, crossing his arms while he spins like a top until his nose grows, whipping Ghost Tank rapidly and leaving gashes and welts all over his body and face wherever his nose struck.

" We call that one the Fengula, borrzinpu. Care to see another? "

Evertrust's voice is filled with delight as he seems to be elated at this turn of events. The Crimson Face brings his hands together in prayer.

" Oh dear, this is going to get ugly. I'd suggest you begin praying as well, Ghost Tank. "

The Crimson Face kneels down with his hands together in a momentary prayer, causing Raptor Jesus(!!!) to claw its way up through the ground.

It's a literal raptor wearing the garments of Jesus and holding a lamb! Ghost Tank seems to be spellbound by the aura of this beautiful, majestic creature cradling a baby lamb so lovingly.

But now children are also rushing to Raptor Jesus, and he accepts them in his ever loving arms.

But wait, there's another! R-Jesus always has time to answer questions from children to help calm and comfort them.

Evertrust looks over at Ghost Tank who is just standing back to his feet. Evertrust literally speaks the following phrase:

" Say hello to Raptor Jesus, lol "

The Crimson Face also appears like he's laughing; shoulders bouncing heavily and hands on his hips but instead of laughter we hear the letters LOL emitting from his mask. These signals seem to draw Raptor Jesus' attention over to Ghost Tank who has no time to react before Raptor Jesus enters into a spinning whirlwind of claws and teeth, shredding Ghost Tank's clothes and slicing him up all over his body.

Ghost Tank is sent flying several feet through the air once R-Jesus is finished with his onslaught. A baby lamb runs to R-Jesus' arms and he hugs it as he vanishes into a cloud of blood mist.

" Had enough, Ghost Tank? Oh, I don't think you have. " —Evertrust's finger waving 'no' as he says that with a sickening smirk on his face.

" What do you have in store for him next, My Crimson Face? I leave it entirely in your hands. "

" Deep Soul Searching. "

Evertrust puts his hand up to his mouth to stop himself from either blurting out another "lol" or possibly vomiting. Either way, he knows he'd better back up for this one. The Crimson Face approaches the downed body of Ghost Tank and mounts him. He places his fingers into Tank's mouth, trying to rip his cheeks as far apart as he can before he slowly inserts his massive nose into his mouth, forcing it all the way down his throat as Ghost Tank gags and starts to vomit up chunks of whatever he ate that day. Crimson Face starts to bob his head up and down, easing his nose in and out of Tank's throat slowly before finally pulling back and leaping up with a double foot stomp right into Ghost Tank's face as more vomit was shooting up from his throat, smashing it all down into his face.

" I think I'm going to be sick. " —but while saying that, Evertrust had the largest smile we've ever seen him exhibit yet.

" Step aside, My Crimson Face. I can take it from here. "

The Crimson Face stands off in the distance with his arms crossed, observing his master walking over to Ghost Tank and kneeling down beside him as he grabs his vomit coated cheeks and holds his head steady.

" The next time you chase me around a city like a rapist chasing a virgin, I'm going to let My Crimson Face's nose enter another part of your body… and you're going to wish it was only your throat being penetrated. Now, since you so rudely interrupted this family trying to eat dinner, I think I've determined a way you can repay them. "

With a snap of his fingers, Evertrust has transported Ghost Tank onto a brand new dinner table for this hungry family. The family gathers round with forks and knives in hand while Ghost Tank looks around and realizes he's strapped down—but that's not even the half of it. The real problem for Ghost Tank is that his arms have been replaced by cooked hams, and his legs have been replaced by perfectly basted turkeys.

" Dig in, guys. Ghost Tank's treat. He's sorry he messed up your lovely home. "

" And don't feel bad for him. It's just a bad dream he's having, after all. That much was obvious the moment I was seen running away from him earlier. Isn't that right, Hambone? "

Ghost Tank has no time to respond as a fork is plunged into his left arm aka ham and he lets out a heart wrenching scream as the knife now begins cutting away that first slice of mouth watering goodness.

Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-21-2014, 07:46 PM

lol

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]