Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Live Draft AND TRADE reactions!
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-13-2014, 04:40 PM

You don't have to dance if you don't want to, Peter.

Let me dance for you instead!
Hate Post Like Post
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V Offline
Fuck Bitches, Get Money

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

10-13-2014, 04:45 PM

If you're not on Team Masters, there is a 99.99% I'll give you AIDS.

You have been warned.

[Image: ecwv.png]

XWF Record
5-4-1

Hate Post Like Post
DOCA_HVP2014 Offline
Mr. Proxy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-13-2014, 10:38 PM

(10-13-2014, 09:17 AM)Mr WGWF Said: Theo and Proxy have not been quiet. Proxy just called out Hunter Payne, and Theo tried to pay me to take Cain off his hands. Maybe you might actually want to follow your team's comings and goings instead of looking as dumb as Lane when you speak.

I've been pretty quiet in relation to War Games because let's face it, why do I need to worry about anything? I'd rather make fun of stupid ass beaners who hopped over the border and tried stealing airtime away from deserving Americans. Unless you count my original announcement letting the world know I was back and ready to whack mother fuckers left and right, or my quick moment of putting Morbid Angina down just because it's so fun and easy, I really haven't said all that much. You on the other hand have been striving for more attention than a young little whore who just hit puberty and figured out sex is fun. Does that image make you excited or is that already too old for you when they're hitting puberty?

All I can say is whatever team ends up being put against me is going to basically be raped in that ring by my team and I don't mean in the manner you rape little boys and girls, you yellow ass chink! Better hope it's not your team.

XWF in-ring record: 3-0
1) Teamed with Phoenix Death; overcame a 2 v 3 handicap defeating all 3 Mafia Men
2) Teamed with Ashe Dawson; overcame a 2 v 3 handicap defeating Leteri, Skkizoid and Khalif Compton
3) Teamed with Zoey Ryback and Aaron Reign; defeating Gator, Socrates and Kyle Star

[excellent in team situations! loves making new friends!]

XWF hits via proxy: 4
1) Peter Gilmour, ordered by anonymous party
2) Peter Gilmour, ordered by Sid Feder
3) Mafia Men's boss, The Don, ordered by Frodo Smackins
4) Kendall Sawyer, ordered by Eli James

[standard hits, anonymous hits and framed hits now available]

XWF kill count: 3
1) Slade, decapitated for failing to contribute anything when teamed with Mr. Proxy
2) Kai Randal, shot to death in slow motion for failing to contribute anything when teamed with Mr. Proxy
3) Derrick Silva, shot in the head by sniper rifle just because

Mr. Proxy wants to team and/or work with YOU (for the right price) [Image: YRAvZhZ.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-13-2014, 11:32 PM

nobody puts gilly in a corner! NOBODY!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-14-2014, 01:28 AM

Ok.. Jean, you're right, I've just beaten rookies. So therefore I no longer need to bother with you, considering you're a rookie and I can no longer be bothered with easy victories. I've acknowledged you and that's as far as it's gonna go.
Hate Post Like Post
S.W.A.T. Offline
Some Faggot

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

10-14-2014, 02:13 AM

hey pest,whats our team name anyway?

[Image: 29343a558c580a396ec62af9198f6e66.png]
made by justin sane,I added the anon masks and the scumbag hat
pin
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-14-2014, 02:31 AM

Nobody puts baby in the corner, Gilly. I never knew you were a fan of Dirty Dancing
Hate Post Like Post
S.W.A.T. Offline
Some Faggot

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

10-14-2014, 04:44 AM

yeah,hes a huge fan,that was his job before he became a roid monkey

[Image: 29343a558c580a396ec62af9198f6e66.png]
made by justin sane,I added the anon masks and the scumbag hat
pin
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-14-2014, 07:54 AM

(10-13-2014, 10:38 PM)DOCA_HVP2014 Said:
(10-13-2014, 09:17 AM)Mr some shitty fed Said: Theo and Proxy have not been quiet. Proxy just called out Hunter Payne, and Theo tried to pay me to take Cain off his hands. Maybe you might actually want to follow your team's comings and goings instead of looking as dumb as Lane when you speak.

I've been pretty quiet in relation to War Games because let's face it, why do I need to worry about anything? I'd rather make fun of stupid ass beaners who hopped over the border and tried stealing airtime away from deserving Americans. Unless you count my original announcement letting the world know I was back and ready to whack mother fuckers left and right, or my quick moment of putting Morbid Angina down just because it's so fun and easy, I really haven't said all that much. You on the other hand have been striving for more attention than a young little whore who just hit puberty and figured out sex is fun. Does that image make you excited or is that already too old for you when they're hitting puberty?

All I can say is whatever team ends up being put against me is going to basically be raped in that ring by my team and I don't mean in the manner you rape little boys and girls, you yellow ass chink! Better hope it's not your team.

Looks like I've struck a nerve just by mentioning you. Quaint. Feel free to muster up some of that anger towards me, see if it gets a reaction. Come on, right now you're just being slightly irate. Show me the real fire. Do it, little feller.
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-14-2014, 07:55 AM

And Swat, we have no name. Names are for weak teams who need a way to hide their weakness.
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-14-2014, 08:14 AM

Quote:“The Destiny of Man is to unite, not to divide. If you keep on dividing you end up as a collection of monkeys throwing nuts at each other out of separate trees.”
― T.H. White

That's what your team is under your leadership Pest, oh, I mean Trevor. They're not united, they're divided on your leadership. You're the weak one here. You've forced them to become a bunch of monkeys throwing nuts at each other instead of banding together."

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-14-2014, 09:27 AM

Scully, I was an extra in the movie didn't you know? Back when I looked sexy.. Well I still do

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-14-2014, 07:19 PM

(10-13-2014, 04:49 AM)DOCA_HVP2014 Said:
(10-13-2014, 12:40 AM)Hunter Payne Said:
(10-11-2014, 05:00 AM)DOCA_HVP2014 Said: Eh shaddup you fookin' queerball. I'll ram so many batons down your throat and up your ass that no form of monetary value on god's green earth will be able to pay the doctors enough to want to save you! And home fry, do you even know what the word depleted means? Since you think the money earned from this company is worthless why not ship the entire bulk of your earnings right over to me so I don't call immigration on your dumb ass?

He looks like a spic. Call him a puta! And a beaner! Teeheehee

Not now, Troll. Go lay back down in your doggie bed.

You want to shove a baton down my throat and up my ass, and I'm the queerball here? I'd call you a , but you probably take gay insults as compliments.

You honestly think "I want" to shove batons up your ass? You wish! I recall telling you "I will" shove them there, because it's needed. You dumb fuck queerball spic with no talent. It's like if I say I'm going to clean up a bunch of shit off the floor, is that because I want to? No! It's because I don't want shit on the floor.

Can you understand the difference you numb skull shit stain? Do I need to use flash cards and props?

Quote:
It's weird, I don't recall actually saying the word depleted

Ha ha ha ha! ha! ha! Nice try you soft ass pussy, but do you know why that horse's ass trick doesn't work on me? Because you know damn well exactly what halfassed wannabe mini promo you approved to be uploaded to the XWF on your behalf and you had your shit narrator tell us exactly what you were supposedly thinking...... and somehow your ancient ass comes along thinking this roster is depleted even though it has undefeated professionals such as Mr. Proxy on it. If it didn't come from you, a narrator wouldn't be allowed to just whip that shit out of his ass for no reason. That was cute you fucking little bitch with that kindergarten "I didn't say that word" baby game even though you know damn well what you went out of your way to upload just to try and steal some attention from guys who are actually competing in this War Games event. Holy shit, dumb beaner, are you the biggest who ever tried sounding like he knows how to trash talk? Smart money points to YES! Oh but wait speaking of money, will you please tell us more about how you think money earned in the XWF isn't worth anything? Fucking idiot! That sounds like a real goldmine of a trash talk session. Ha ha ha!

Quote:
Oh, and Immigration? Really? So original! Like that hasn't been said by every single opponent I've ever had, ever!

Undefeated, son. If I walk out of War Games with a loss to my name it's going to shock the hell out of me but maybe it will give YOU the courage to face me after that, one on one, fuck face spic! That's a 100% challenge from me to you which you will no doubt avoid answering or claim you're too good for the people on this roster to accept, you little spic bitch trying to steal attention and jobs from hard working Americans. Oh, and show me one past opponent of yours who has said they'll call immigration on you. I'm dead serious here. One. One quote. From any person you ever faced. I want to see if you're just pulling shit out of your ass, which....... you are. Show me one quote you job stealing, below minimum wage accepting taco bender. I'll take you on in a fucking TACO match for all I care and you know what, home boy? I'll still win. I bet I can beat you at your own games. Lawn mowing match? I got that shit in the bag. How about a "Get married, have 30 kids and then cheat on the wife with as many sluts as possible who also get impregnated" match? Let's do it! I'll beat you at that game too, you talentless sack of shit! I will out-spic you and I'm not even a dirty spic!

If you're not answering me telling me the date you want me to beat you in a taco eating, lawn mowing, have dozens of kids and cheat on the wife like an overpopulating cockroach match, then don't even answer me. Pussy ass bitch. And yeah, I will ram every baton I own up your ass you little fudge packing border jumper and then I'll send your ass back to your family Cash On Delivery just so they have to pay their last peso or bean or whatever currency they use to accept your rotting carcass. Stupid ass spic!

Heeheehee, that dumb beaner thought he knew how to talk trash even though he can't wrestle. What a dork. Even I could probably beat his ass, and I'm three inches tall.

You've got a point, Troll. He'd probably try telling us we shouldn't have been able to hear his words just like he doesn't think we can understand what his narrator told us he's thinking, even with the same narration being replayed in his recent comment toward me.

Yeah that was pretty whack, vato. Claim something wasn't announced even though the piece of crap you just uploaded had it quoted right there for all to hear AgAiNnNn? Really bruh? Stupid ass welfare abusing beaner! He's a beaner! Because he eats a lot of beans and farts all day long and calls it trash talk! heheheheeheehee

Alright Troll, we get it, it's possible to go on all day about what a piece of shit this guy is but I'm about done. I'm waiting for him to first of all accept my challenge and second of all show me even one piece of footage, ever, from any opponent he ever faced saying they're going to call immigration services on his ass.

Oh come on, Prox. You know you can't call him out on that. You know he won't show it, because it doesn't exist! If somebody would have called immigration on him before you, he wouldn't be around! Tee hee, silly beaner. He won't even answer that request.

Then I'll fuck his mother in her ass and make him supply the lube while I hold a gun to his head and then make him smack her in her face each time I ram deeper so I can feel that clench on my big dick. I like it tight, and after shitting him out of her ass at birth you know she ain't tight unless she's getting hit in the face with each thrust!

True, true, I once crawled up his mother's asshole and took a nap and fell out while I was asleep. I woke up on the seat of some overcrowded bus that was being searched by law enforcement and they kept thinking I was a spic because of how much poo poo was on my tiny body!

Ok I'm going to be sick. Let me know if the wannabe trash talker accepts my challenge and provides me the footage I called him out on. Where's the nearest toilet?

I saw a Hispanic lady sitting at that bus stop over there with 12 kids. You could just throw up and shit all over them if you're feeling that ill, vato!

That'll have to do for now.

Hey spic lady! Come 'ere!

Joy: Oh my God! Does this guy ever shut up?

Narrator 1: Suddenly, we are joined by Hunter’s girlfriend Joy, and me the deep voiceover guy from the Geico commercials.

Payne: Be nice Joy… and narrator guy? I think this guy has Down syndrome.

Narrator 2: Hey fuck you other narrator. Hi, I’m Mayhem from the Allstate commercials. As we see Hunter Payne widen the look in his eyes as he is about to respond to Mr. Proxy. This whole incident could have been avoided if he had just switched his car insurance to Allstate…

Narrator 3: I don’t always drink beer, but when I do I prefer Dos Equis.

Payne: Okay, guys. Since all of you exist now because Mr. HIV-positive said so, why don’t you just get comfortable while I upload this theoretical video instead of talking face to face with this douchebag. Joy? How does my schedule look?

Joy: Pretty full. I think you can squeeze in a wrestling match in… late December.

Payne: Perfect. Hunter Payne comes out of his retirement to put this punk-bitch in his place on the last week of December!

Narrator 1: That should be good.

Narrator 2: Unless you’re switching to Allstate, shut your fucking mouth Geico guy!

Payne: Look, I’m sure I could talk your ear off for a few hours like you just did to us, but I won’t. Quite frankly, all I took in from your babbling session is that: 1. You’re looking to enter the KKK, 2. You want to lose to me, and 3. You got a bestiality thing going on with whatever that fucking thing is!

Narrator 2: Hunter points his index finger towards… uhh… that troll thing.

Joy: Among people who called Hunter an immigrant include Unknown Soldier, Wyatt Reynolds, and myself on a few occasions. I was in a dark place… Anyway, do I look like your fucking secretary? Look that shit up yourself! Hunter has wrestled a lot more than 3 tag matches, so his match archives are a lot longer than yours. But I'm beginning to think you must love playing cheerleader for your tag matches. It makes me wonder, if all you wrestle is tag team matches, are you even ready to wrestle Hunter Payne? I mean, you can't tag out. Nobody is going to be able to save you. And you can't really blame the loss on anybody but yourself. Are you sure you're ready for singles competition? I hope you realize the mistake you're making. It's not too late to back out and save yourself from the embarrassment...

Payne: Yes it is! I’ve had enough of this moron’s shit talking. Literately, he’s talking about shit. Like a 5 year old laughing cause the word poop sounds funny. Who's the real Kindergartener here? I wasn’t joking when I said I think he’s slow by the way. Nevertheless, I’ve been itching for a return match, and Mr. HIV-positive took the bait. So that last week of December, mark it on your calendars. Payne vs Proxy! XWF, Consider this match a Christmas present.

Joy: Fine... Can we go now? Before this loser talks to us for another hour?

Payne: Yes please! Narrators that now randomly exist because the said so, please sign us off.

Narrator 1: Geico, save 15% or more on car insurance!

Narrator 2: Avoid Mayhem like me, by switching to Allstate.

Narrator 3: And stay thirsty my friends.

[Image: 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize....high.1.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-14-2014, 08:09 PM

"BIG DICK PLAYA!!"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-14-2014, 08:14 PM

"I feel sorry for you Pest.

Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)

150TH MATCH vs HGH

UPDATED

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-14-2014, 08:16 PM

"Why? The big dick playa is gonna fuck your team in its ass so hard you'll be shitting out your dick. Say it with me. FRODO! FRODO!!! FRO DOUGH!!!"

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-14-2014, 08:40 PM

Well, I was not aware of this, but it shall be fine. Especially if he's beaten your team already.
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

10-14-2014, 09:22 PM

You've got two of the biggest egos around Trevor. Gilmour and now Frodo. I would take bets to see how long you'd last as Captain .

150TH MATCH vs HGH

UPDATED

Hate Post Like Post
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-14-2014, 09:28 PM

(10-14-2014, 09:22 PM)Mastermind Said: You've got two of the biggest egos around Trevor. Gilmour and now Frodo. I would take bets to see how long you'd last as Captain lol.

"Did you seriously just type out 'lol'? You're just handing out reasons for Pest's team to kick your ass, aren't you?"

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

10-14-2014, 09:30 PM

Whoops slip of the forgetting where I am buzz.

150TH MATCH vs HGH

UPDATED

Hate Post Like Post
DOCA_HVP2014 Offline
Mr. Proxy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-14-2014, 09:36 PM

The Troll takes a camera and sets it up pointing at a sleeping Mr. Proxy, making sure it's turned on before waking him up.

Wakey wakey! The beaner finally answered you! You gotsta see this shit!

Mr. Proxy nearly jumps out of his skin at the sound of the Troll screaming his ass off.

God dammit! I was right in the middle of a dream where I finally got Hunter Payne's mother to clench her ass tight enough without having to be slapped in the face by Hunter while I'm drilling her! Damn you, you shit head! I'll never get that dream back!

Oh I'd say sorry but I'm not. Anyway vato you need to look at this trash from Hunger Pains. He did so much groaning I bet he hasn't been fed a taco since the last time he uploaded something to the site and forgot he had narrators!

Proxy wipes the eye crust from his eyes and then stretches, letting out a massive yawn before blinking a few times and looking for his glass of Vodka he had nearby when he dozed off. He takes a big gulp and tosses the empty glass off to the side.

Ok so he answered me, fucking fantastic. Did he actually answer my challenge by accepting it?

The Troll grabs his shitty smart phone that has a cracked screen and starts re-watching what he already saw of Hunter Payne's recent attempt at a retort. Proxy rolls his eyes and leans back to get comfortable again, figuring this could take a while.

Uhhhhhh well he sorta answered your challenge.

What in the name of unholy spic-hood do you mean sort of? He answered or he didn't. Come on I don't have all damn day! I've got a hot date in a few hours and I actually take showers before I meet women unlike yourself and that dumb wetback.

Ok well then yeah he answered it........ except there's a problem. He's trying to say he's "busy" until the end of December. Either he's doing a bad job of trolling us or he literally needs until the end of this year before he is ready to step into a ring with you.

I accept.

Yeah I though it was pretty dumb too......wait what? You accept? No complaint about him being a coward? No pointing out that he's just making excuses because he's scared shitless? That's it? You accept?

Damn right I do. I'm not going to play his fucking pussy game and sit here and tell him what a coward he is. He already knows it! If he seriously just said in front of the world that he needs until the end of December before he's able to step into the ring, then he's obviously trying to dodge this challenge and hopes I flip my lid when I hear it. Nope, not gonna happen! I accept! Now he has no choice but to be booked into that match in December and if he doesn't show up on his own accord I will have a team of extractors bust him from whatever car he's sleeping in in Mexico at the time and they'll drag his ass to the ring to take my foot up his ass. And every baton I own! Read my lips, Troll...... I ACCEPT. Done deal. The pussy spic has no way out of it now! Ha ha ha ha!

Ouch! I bet that bean snorter never saw that coming! He just got locked into a match he had no intention of you actually agreeing to! What a dumbass! HAHAHAAHAAA!

And what about the other thing I asked? Did he provide the names and clips of past opponents who have threatened to call immigration services on him? Or did he say he needs until 2017 to get that footage together and prove he wasn't just pulling random bullshit out of his ass when he said others said it before me?

The Troll loads up the footage on his shitty smart phone again and watches it.

Are you serious? You just watched the whole thing! Did he answer the question or not?

There's a lot of extra garbage in here that I had to mentally phase out when I was trying to decipher his answering of your challenge, vato! Calm down! Now I'm watching it looking for the names and footage you asked for. Gimme a minute and have a taco!

I'm not the taco bending spic here, wart face. Hurry up and tell me if he answered my question!

Oh ok yeah he actually does kind of address that subject.

Kind of? What, more bullshit runarounds instead of a straight answer and proof?

Actually he had his personal Troll named Joy speak for him on the matter. She claims Unknown Soldier, Wyatt Renolds and even herself has called Hunter an immigrant in the past and she......

You know damn well that's not what the fuck I asked! Don't you make me grab the rolled up newspaper, boy!

The Troll backs up a few steps, not wanting to get abused like a bad dog.

Right vato I know you didn't ask who called him an immigrant but maybe he's just not that good at English? Maybe that's why he told some slut to speak for him and had her give the wrong answer. He seems like maybe he went crazy after hearing your last verbal ass ripping of him. I mean he's got paid actors on screen with him and calling them his narrators and pretending like they're famous names from TV commercials when they're clearly not. He also seems to hint that he previously thought he was speaking to you face to face, and that no narrators existed in the world until you said they did.

Proxy drops his face into his own palm and lets out a long, long, long, long sigh. He slowly pulls his face back up from his hand and looks like he can barely comprehend what he just heard.

You're telling me this dumb fuck chuntaro thinks he was face to face with me before? And thinks he was allowed to live?

I.....I'm actually not sure. It sounds like that might be something he's alluding to though. He's not the best at making things clear when the scene goes for more than 2 seconds and involves more than him just eating a bean with a knife and fork.

Ok whatever, but you're also telling me he went and hired people to "play" narrators just because of how mentally warped I left him feeling after I exposed his kindergarten "I didn't say that" line for being complete and utter horse shit? So wait..... he still doesn't understand the role a narrator played in his earlier skits or whatever those were supposed to be?

I'm guessing not, mayne. Like I said, I get the impression he thought he was face to face with you or something before.

So when I questioned him on the depleted comment he thought I was literally in the room with him reading his damn chili choker mind with psychic powers or some shit?

I... uh..... sure?

And more importantly than all that, you're telling me he couldn't actually find a single example of a past opponent threatening to call immigration services on his dumb ass? Even though he claimed that when I made that same threat, I was just doing what everybody before him has done?

Um, yeah no he didn't provide an answer there. Like I said he just had his own personal troll list a couple names who called him an immigrant before. It would be like if you asked him who threatened to steal his burritos but instead he just tells you some guys who think he smells like shit. He couldn't have been farther from the actual point.

What a dumb fuck! Well at least he's got himself locked into a match he can't get out of. I don't give a chihuahua's ass how long it takes for that pussy to finally nut up and hit the ring, I will patiently await that moment and I will beat that fesskin from pillar to post when he finally mans up! Book it, Danno!

I can't really book anything vato. But I can mark it down on your calendar for you.

Then do that! And send him a very clearly worded email or some shit telling him he answered my question wrong. I want names and quotes of people who threatened to call immigration services on him before I did, otherwise he was just pulling random bullshit out of his ass that carried no weight! If he's going to say somebody beat me to a threat, I'm going to call his ass out on it and have him looking like a dumb bitch when he can't provide the proof! And that's what I'm doing!

I..... I think you already succeeded there, bromo.

I told you not to call me that you little shit!

Ok sorry but yeah I don't think you need to go any further in proving that he was just talking out of his ass and had no facts to back it up. He kind of already proved it for you when he had his own little troll answer for him and just name random names that didn't apply to the question you asked him. Why waste more time on the dumb migger?

Because that dumb migger doesn't get off that easily! Tell him to provide that proof or I swear to the Mexican Taco Gods or whateverthefuck he worships that I will call immigration services on his ass when he finally has the sack to face me in the ring! We both know he doesn't want that. Tell him! Tell him now!

The Troll walks away tapping on his phone, knowing he was almost about to get smacked if he stuck around. He wirelessly links the phone up to the camera that's in the room and gives that big troll grin.

Alright, he's been told. Message sent! I just uploaded this entire talk for him to see first hand!

Good. I'm going back to sleep before I have to get ready for my date. I hope I can get that dream back. Hunter's mother may be an ugly, shriveled piece of spic shit in real life but in my dream she was actually semi-attractive!

Uh yeah sure, sure she was. Good luck with that! I'm gonna go stick my dick in an apple pie and think about that troll girl he had with him. She seems like she'd be fun to fuck. I hope he brings her to the match he locked himself into so I can get my rocks off inside of her for real!

XWF in-ring record: 3-0
1) Teamed with Phoenix Death; overcame a 2 v 3 handicap defeating all 3 Mafia Men
2) Teamed with Ashe Dawson; overcame a 2 v 3 handicap defeating Leteri, Skkizoid and Khalif Compton
3) Teamed with Zoey Ryback and Aaron Reign; defeating Gator, Socrates and Kyle Star

[excellent in team situations! loves making new friends!]

XWF hits via proxy: 4
1) Peter Gilmour, ordered by anonymous party
2) Peter Gilmour, ordered by Sid Feder
3) Mafia Men's boss, The Don, ordered by Frodo Smackins
4) Kendall Sawyer, ordered by Eli James

[standard hits, anonymous hits and framed hits now available]

XWF kill count: 3
1) Slade, decapitated for failing to contribute anything when teamed with Mr. Proxy
2) Kai Randal, shot to death in slow motion for failing to contribute anything when teamed with Mr. Proxy
3) Derrick Silva, shot in the head by sniper rifle just because

Mr. Proxy wants to team and/or work with YOU (for the right price) [Image: YRAvZhZ.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-14-2014, 09:37 PM

"Hey, you bitches got issues with Big Dick Playa? I'll face fuck ya til you rinsing with Frodo Cumsterine. ."

Hate Post Like Post