Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
War Games Card requests?
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-14-2014, 05:56 PM

(10-14-2014, 05:54 PM)LH Harrison Said: It's okay Mel-... Maverick. We got this.

"Well, at least you didn't nearly call me Iceman. That's a plus, I guess."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-14-2014, 07:14 PM

I have no problem putting my XBux on the line for War Games. However, it seems my net worth is nearly the same amount of half your team Mister Pryce. Also, Mister Harrison's net worth probably doubles your entire team's. I do not know how you feel about this Captain, but this stipulation doesn't seem as enticing on our end. Perhaps, Mister Pryce could up the ante a bit to make this interesting for us all.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-14-2014, 07:28 PM

I could. But I don't have to. Your Captain already agreed. Take it up with him. But who knows, I might be willing to let you guys keep your Xbux after you lose in return for some favors, an attack here, an attack there. That sort of stuff. I'm always willing to do business but generally on my terms. Pleasure doing business with you fine gents.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-14-2014, 07:42 PM

You know what, on second thought. Since your Captain was willing to enter into this agreement without consulting any of you, I will offer you all a chance, one time only. You tell Morbid to fuck off and join me and you can all keep your Xbux since obviously you will be on the winning side. What do you say fellas? You want to abandon ship before Morbid stears it into the Titanic? How about you Doc? You seem to have a lot to lose? Harrison? Iceman? Venomous, the guy Morbid tried to get rid of like last nights mistake fuck?

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
LH Harrison Offline
The Inspiration of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

10-14-2014, 07:48 PM

You make some good points... in fact you can take that deal and shove it!

VICTORY FOREVER!

[Image: yA7XLDP.png]

[Image: f9wsBWb.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Venomous Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-15-2014, 03:35 AM

Yeah, no deal, people that offer that are people that know they are going to lose, weakness. Take it and stick Theo.

VICTORY FOREVER
Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-15-2014, 04:29 AM

I will not look at my partners "roid-rage" leading to quick decisions as an excuse to betray him. Our team is solid and I'd worry less about rewards and more about making it off of that roof alive, Mister Pryce. Agreeing to a match with Team Victory Forever automatically shifted things out of your favor. In the meantime, enjoy what riches you do have because after War Games your carelessness will leave you money-less and broken. You will be fully exposed to the shell of a man you actually are and then you can go back to the hole you've recently crawled from.

Oh. You can say it with me, "VICTORY FOREVER!!"

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-15-2014, 11:07 AM

"VICTORY FOREVER!"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-15-2014, 12:43 PM

"Big Dick Playa can take most teams on. Except Cinnamon. Big Dick Playa ain't trifflin wit the Cinnamon."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post