Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 02:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOCA_HVP! Todd wants The Troll!
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-09-2014, 03:50 PM

"Yo what's up man?"

"So, since Todd is the new bag carrier for the Black Circle, we've been talking. Azrael will be the ref, you, me and the rest of BC will be lumberjacks! This is more protection against rape more than anything else, also, it's going to be funny so people want a close up view."

"So, when do you want this circus of fuckuppery happen? The Warfare after War Games? Or, if Shane and the GMs will allow it, how about Todd and Troll open the show for War Games?"

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-09-2014, 03:54 PM

"Are you afraid I'll rape Todd?"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-09-2014, 03:55 PM

"Todd's afraid you'll rape Todd. He asked for protection, the Black Circle looks out for their bag carriers."

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-09-2014, 03:56 PM

"Well, he declined my match. I won't rape him unless he accepts the match. He's not Peter, and I'm a fair guy."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
DOCA_HVP2014 Offline
Mr. Proxy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-09-2014, 04:16 PM

The Troll is an imbecile whose douchebaggery knows no bounds. You just broadcast to the world that Todd is afraid of rape and asked for Todd to have a match against THE Troll at the same time??? What do you think The Troll is going to do with that information? The guy might only be a couple feet tall, or inches, I don't even know because I know my johnson is taller than he is when I'm flaccid but if you care about your friend and his poop shoot I'd reconsider this offer! Right now Trolly baby is eating some dog food out of a can he found in the alley so he hasn't heard this challenge yet. Come back and use reverse psychology and say Todd really wants to be raped and that will make Troll not violate him or photoshop pictures of him for weeks getting raped by animals and homeless people. Think of Todd's well being, what's he going to think when he turns on his tv and sees doctored photos of himself giving a horse head while being rammed in the ass by a man in a chicken suit? Todd's a nice guy and doesn't deserve to be trolled that way! I'm trying to help! Even I hate The Troll and he makes me sick, but we're a pair for life as long as the Department of Correctional Assault tells me so! But seriously I couldn't even use his ugly mug on my new animated poster that tells people I want to do business with them because Troll's 10 billion warts would have scared away all the customers. I had to pay a cartoon actor to be in that poster!

XWF in-ring record: 3-0
1) Teamed with Phoenix Death; overcame a 2 v 3 handicap defeating all 3 Mafia Men
2) Teamed with Ashe Dawson; overcame a 2 v 3 handicap defeating Leteri, Skkizoid and Khalif Compton
3) Teamed with Zoey Ryback and Aaron Reign; defeating Gator, Socrates and Kyle Star

[excellent in team situations! loves making new friends!]

XWF hits via proxy: 4
1) Peter Gilmour, ordered by anonymous party
2) Peter Gilmour, ordered by Sid Feder
3) Mafia Men's boss, The Don, ordered by Frodo Smackins
4) Kendall Sawyer, ordered by Eli James

[standard hits, anonymous hits and framed hits now available]

XWF kill count: 3
1) Slade, decapitated for failing to contribute anything when teamed with Mr. Proxy
2) Kai Randal, shot to death in slow motion for failing to contribute anything when teamed with Mr. Proxy
3) Derrick Silva, shot in the head by sniper rifle just because

Mr. Proxy wants to team and/or work with YOU (for the right price) [Image: YRAvZhZ.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-09-2014, 04:26 PM

"So, is that a yes or a no? Seriously, Azrael will stop all rape from happening, I don't care. So, once again, will Troll agree to the match?"

Hate Post Like Post
DOCA_HVP2014 Offline
Mr. Proxy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-09-2014, 04:38 PM

Oh damn, we fucked up homie. Troll was listening to me when I was saying what I said. The cat is out of the bag. He said bring Todd to this Warfare and he'll give him an answer face to face! Dammit, this is not good! Troll knows he can't look anybody in the face, I mean one of his eyes doesn't even open because of how big the wart is on that eyelid. The best advice I can give right now is to make sure Todd shows up wearing a cup. Troll doesn't even have to bend down to hook a guy in the nuts. Just ask like half of the guys who were in the audience at last night's Warfare while I was autographing breasts!

XWF in-ring record: 3-0
1) Teamed with Phoenix Death; overcame a 2 v 3 handicap defeating all 3 Mafia Men
2) Teamed with Ashe Dawson; overcame a 2 v 3 handicap defeating Leteri, Skkizoid and Khalif Compton
3) Teamed with Zoey Ryback and Aaron Reign; defeating Gator, Socrates and Kyle Star

[excellent in team situations! loves making new friends!]

XWF hits via proxy: 4
1) Peter Gilmour, ordered by anonymous party
2) Peter Gilmour, ordered by Sid Feder
3) Mafia Men's boss, The Don, ordered by Frodo Smackins
4) Kendall Sawyer, ordered by Eli James

[standard hits, anonymous hits and framed hits now available]

XWF kill count: 3
1) Slade, decapitated for failing to contribute anything when teamed with Mr. Proxy
2) Kai Randal, shot to death in slow motion for failing to contribute anything when teamed with Mr. Proxy
3) Derrick Silva, shot in the head by sniper rifle just because

Mr. Proxy wants to team and/or work with YOU (for the right price) [Image: YRAvZhZ.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-09-2014, 04:45 PM

"Okay, Todd will be at Warfare, and he'll wear a cup. Proxy, I want this match to happen, for the audience's sake."

Hate Post Like Post