Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LH Harrison Wants You!
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-09-2014, 02:26 PM

Hey Maverick we may be a team but I could beat you
#JustSaying
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-09-2014, 02:29 PM

(10-09-2014, 02:26 PM)Scully Said: Hey Maverick we may be a team but I could beat you
#JustSaying

"Yeah, we may be a team, a damn good team who will soon make a run for the Tag Titles, but I think we all know who's the superior man in our team. Hint: He wasn't eliminated by Shawn Michaels.

#AlsoJustSaying"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-09-2014, 02:29 PM

(10-09-2014, 02:20 PM)Maverick Said:
(10-09-2014, 02:17 PM)Fordo Swagkins Said: "Sadder than a nigga who shits on titles and lies all the time? And picks fights with Vinnie Lane? Seriously, what kind of man picks on Vinnie?"

"The man who got screwed by him. He could have been the bigger man and have started another HMW title pin attempt once he saw you weren't bomb- rushing me with pins, but no, he screws me over by stealing my title. And no, I didn't shit on the title. You can make bullshit excuses saying I'm a fast shitter, and I don't wipe my ass after I shit, but damn, there's still no way I could have pulled down my pants, shit, and pull up my pants in the span of five fucking seconds."

"So, you shit your pants, and shook it all over the title. You can do the stanky leg in 5 seconds. Dude, you're getting more disgusting all the time. And what do you mean open a new pin? Nigga, I was pinned in one spot. I can only be pinned once at a time. I can't be in two places getting pinned by two people. It doesn't work that way. Physics doesn't work that way."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-09-2014, 02:33 PM

(10-09-2014, 02:29 PM)Fordo Swagkins Said:
(10-09-2014, 02:20 PM)Maverick Said:
(10-09-2014, 02:17 PM)Fordo Swagkins Said: "Sadder than a nigga who shits on titles and lies all the time? And picks fights with Vinnie Lane? Seriously, what kind of man picks on Vinnie?"

"The man who got screwed by him. He could have been the bigger man and have started another HMW title pin attempt once he saw you weren't bomb- rushing me with pins, but no, he screws me over by stealing my title. And no, I didn't shit on the title. You can make bullshit excuses saying I'm a fast shitter, and I don't wipe my ass after I shit, but damn, there's still no way I could have pulled down my pants, shit, and pull up my pants in the span of five fucking seconds."

"So, you shit your pants, and shook it all over the title. You can do the stanky leg in 5 seconds. Dude, you're getting more disgusting all the time. And what do you mean open a new pin? Nigga, I was pinned in one spot. I can only be pinned once at a time. I can't be in two places getting pinned by two people. It doesn't work that way. Physics doesn't work that way."

"By God, I need to stop letting Leon and Dustin drag me into roleplaying games. It's somewhat messing up my vocabulary. Anyway, what I MEANT to say was pin you at a different time and place. Anyway, if I did do thte stanky leg, then Madison would have smelled it, since he hugged me."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-09-2014, 02:36 PM

"You overestimate how much John Madison pays attention. Sure fire way to tell if he smelled shit, though. Did he have an erection? He gets hard when he smells shit, or sees Peter. Since Peter wasn't around, he'd have gotten a boner from the feces. Wait, we know you'll lie about that. HEY EVERYONE! ICEMAN LIKES TO GIVE MADISON BONERS?!"

Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-09-2014, 02:37 PM

(10-09-2014, 02:23 PM)Scully Said: And you Masterbator, walk around in your red pajamas.
Wow....
Don't you remember the song Ice Ice Baby, I'm sure that was a big hit. You are a failure to England. The Queen would be disgusted in you representing her country.
I represent myself. I'm just multi - talented. I can rap, I can wrestle and I can talk the talk.
Oh and I will be a way better looking TV Champion than you'll ever be

"And you walk around like a smug twat who hasn't done a damn thing of worth since you crawled through the door."

"No, I don't remember that song, why would I? I try to erase everything that sucked out of my mind, like I'm trying to do with you now. But it's more like an abortion, I'm trying to abort the memory of you Suzy, out of my head."

"I don't give a fuck about the queen, why should I? What has she done for me?"

"Okay, you say I disappoint the queen even though I don't fucking represent her and now you represent yourself, not the queen? You fucking traitor! You can't say I represent England but you don't you fucking tool! Also, you're a bigger liar than Iceman! I'm a failure? Sure mate, TV champion and has won bigger and better matches than you could dream of, and you who has beaten jobbers and lost to me, someone of actually worth isn't a failure? Fuck you! You're a miserable piece of worthless shit."

"You can't talk the talk, you can't rap, you can't do anything right because you're a failure Suzy. Yeah, it's Suzy now by the way, you see people actually like and respect me, so when I say you're name is Suzy, you're name is fucking Suzy. Just ask Iceman, he used to have a terrible name but thanks to me, he'll go down in the history books with a cool name. Gator the masterbator will never stick because no one gives a flying fuck about some Gator wannabe called Suzy."

"Also, the only thing you could make look good is ... Nothing actually, fuck, I don't even have anything to compare you too. You and Iceman make a good couple though, both of you really fit. Like a jigsaw puzzle of mediocrity and disappointment."

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-09-2014, 02:40 PM

Hey there is no shame being pinned by the show Stopper, Shawn Michaels. But there is if you lose to X-pac.
#JustSayingAgain an I don't even use Twitter
Hate Post Like Post
Hysteria 'The Prophet' Offline
Can you handle it?

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-09-2014, 02:47 PM

Can...

Can I...

Can I be...

Can I be considered?

I think I'm well andddd deservin! Golly gee, Mr. Hard-On. Don't you agreeeeee?!

I will lay Mr. Gator across my knee anddddddd spank his assssssss if that's what you wish, Mr. Hard-On!

I like spanking.

Bahahamahaha!

[Image: 3nOsl9M.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

10-09-2014, 02:49 PM

I never said there was anything wrong with being pinned by you, Gator. But it was controversial, go back and watch it again, seeing as you're too thick to realise that I kicked out.
I have accepted that defeat, it goes in the record books as a defeat and I'm fine with that. I'm also fine with being pinned by Shawn Michaels.
I find it hilarious how you're going all red with anger. Oh wait... You're already red because you dress like a 4 year old in a superhero costume.

I am glad that I'm from England. I wouldn't wanna be from any other country. Okay call me Suze.... Call me Suzy... Call me Suzanne...
I just don't give a fuck.
Now go and read a comic book you little jerk off, nerd
Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-09-2014, 02:50 PM

"Sure, let me fight the dude with the lisp and speech impediment who steals ideas from Pest, oh gee whiz Mr. H! Won't that be a barrel of laughs!"

Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

10-09-2014, 03:00 PM

Enlighten me, masterbator... What idea's did I steal from Pest?
Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-09-2014, 03:03 PM

"Not you, you fucking tool! The whole world doesn't revolve around you, I was talking to Hysteria. Sorry, because I was being insulting you just assumed I was talking about you. Idiot."

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-09-2014, 03:05 PM

"Let's stop fighting, and just make fun of Iceman for being a pant shitter."

Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-09-2014, 03:06 PM

(10-09-2014, 03:05 PM)Fordo Swagkins Said: "Let's stop fighting, and just make fun of Iceman for being a pant shitter."

"You're right Frodo. I forgot what this whole thing was about."

Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

10-09-2014, 03:10 PM

So aggressive.. Mr. McMahon would like you, he likes ruthless aggression
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-09-2014, 03:22 PM

"Of course. Gator is so scared of Scully, he goes to pick on me again with his best buddy Frodumb! Why am I not surprised? LH, please pick me. I wanna make this fucker regret the day he started calling me 'Iceman.'"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
DOCA_HVP2014 Offline
Mr. Proxy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-09-2014, 03:26 PM

The Department of Correctional Assault has issued the following statement through its representative, Mr. Proxy

I cant' really see any of you guys beating Gator in a television title match. I've gone toe to toe with the man and, even though I made fun of him pretty bad that week and laughed a lot at his expense while sipping martinis with my friend The Troll, the champ knows how to box. Or wrestle. Yeah that's the one. Good luck ladies! And remember........ my services are open to any of you. Winketty wink wink.

XWF in-ring record: 3-0
1) Teamed with Phoenix Death; overcame a 2 v 3 handicap defeating all 3 Mafia Men
2) Teamed with Ashe Dawson; overcame a 2 v 3 handicap defeating Leteri, Skkizoid and Khalif Compton
3) Teamed with Zoey Ryback and Aaron Reign; defeating Gator, Socrates and Kyle Star

[excellent in team situations! loves making new friends!]

XWF hits via proxy: 4
1) Peter Gilmour, ordered by anonymous party
2) Peter Gilmour, ordered by Sid Feder
3) Mafia Men's boss, The Don, ordered by Frodo Smackins
4) Kendall Sawyer, ordered by Eli James

[standard hits, anonymous hits and framed hits now available]

XWF kill count: 3
1) Slade, decapitated for failing to contribute anything when teamed with Mr. Proxy
2) Kai Randal, shot to death in slow motion for failing to contribute anything when teamed with Mr. Proxy
3) Derrick Silva, shot in the head by sniper rifle just because

Mr. Proxy wants to team and/or work with YOU (for the right price) [Image: YRAvZhZ.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-09-2014, 03:28 PM

(10-09-2014, 03:22 PM)Maverick Said: "Of course. Gator is so scared of Scully, he goes to pick on me again with his best buddy Frodumb! Why am I not surprised? LH, please pick me. I wanna make this fucker regret the day he started calling me 'Iceman.'"

"Scared? I offered him a match in case he doesn't get sponsored you dumb fuck."

"Also, Proxy. Damn good to see you back man, when is Troll gonna fight Todd? We need to get that shit sorted."

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-09-2014, 03:33 PM

(10-09-2014, 03:28 PM)Gator Said:
(10-09-2014, 03:22 PM)Maverick Said: "Of course. Gator is so scared of Scully, he goes to pick on me again with his best buddy Frodumb! Why am I not surprised? LH, please pick me. I wanna make this fucker regret the day he started calling me 'Iceman.'"

"Scared? I offered him a match in case he doesn't get sponsored you dumb fuck."

"Also, Proxy. Damn good to see you back man, when is Troll gonna fight Todd? We need to get that shit sorted."

"Wait, you offered me a match? You need to refresh my memory, as I don't remember that, unless if you're talking about Scully."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-09-2014, 03:35 PM

"Iceman, are you fucking serious? I was talking to you about Suzy. I said to you, I offered HIM a match. Do I have to say it more slowly? Do you comprehend the point I'm trying to get across?"

Hate Post Like Post
DOCA_HVP2014 Offline
Mr. Proxy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-09-2014, 03:35 PM

The Troll says he is more than willing and ready to give Todd the atomic wedgie of doom and blow snot rockets in his face until he taps out, but eh......... don't take his word for that. He sucks!

Hey! Fuck you dick brain!

But it's true man! Now shaddup and get back to work! [whacks the troll in the head a couple times with rolled up newspaper]

XWF in-ring record: 3-0
1) Teamed with Phoenix Death; overcame a 2 v 3 handicap defeating all 3 Mafia Men
2) Teamed with Ashe Dawson; overcame a 2 v 3 handicap defeating Leteri, Skkizoid and Khalif Compton
3) Teamed with Zoey Ryback and Aaron Reign; defeating Gator, Socrates and Kyle Star

[excellent in team situations! loves making new friends!]

XWF hits via proxy: 4
1) Peter Gilmour, ordered by anonymous party
2) Peter Gilmour, ordered by Sid Feder
3) Mafia Men's boss, The Don, ordered by Frodo Smackins
4) Kendall Sawyer, ordered by Eli James

[standard hits, anonymous hits and framed hits now available]

XWF kill count: 3
1) Slade, decapitated for failing to contribute anything when teamed with Mr. Proxy
2) Kai Randal, shot to death in slow motion for failing to contribute anything when teamed with Mr. Proxy
3) Derrick Silva, shot in the head by sniper rifle just because

Mr. Proxy wants to team and/or work with YOU (for the right price) [Image: YRAvZhZ.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-09-2014, 03:41 PM

(10-09-2014, 03:35 PM)Gator Said: "Iceman, are you fucking serious? I was talking to you about Suzy. I said to you, I offered HIM a match. Do I have to say it more slowly? Do you comprehend the point I'm trying to get across?"

"I was just making sure. I thought you were talking about me, since you set it up in a response in both to mine and to LH, or so I thought. Anyway, if I pin you if I'm sponsored and make it in, then you must publicly say my name is Maverick, not Iceman, and you can't have anyone cushion the blow for you and say you're kidding, you don't mean this, etc. If you pin me, however, I will change my ring name to Iceman for real and also change my theme song to 'Ice Ice Baby.' Again, though, stipulations only take effect if we pin each other. Are you fine with this?"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-09-2014, 03:44 PM

"And we get to shit on your face. When you lose, we get to shit on your face. We add that stip."

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-09-2014, 03:45 PM

(10-09-2014, 03:44 PM)Fordo Swagkins Said: "And we get to shit on your face. When you lose, we get to shit on your face. We add that stip."

"Only if Gator pins me. Besides, he hasn't responded yet."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-09-2014, 03:53 PM

"Iceman, you have a fucking deal. And, my respect for you has gone up one iota for this ballsy move. I may have to start calling you Icerick from now on because of this new found respect"

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-09-2014, 03:55 PM

"Gator, you and I are going for Mexican before this match. That way when we shit on him it's all runny and gets into his mouth. NO SOLID POOPS!"

Hate Post Like Post
MARIA BRINK Offline
Mrs. Peter F'n Gilmour

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

10-10-2014, 07:58 PM

Finance me and you can have sex with me all you want, Harrison Davis.

[Image: JDBXAeW.jpg]
[Image: LEU246w.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post