Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 12:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Avatar of....GAY
Guppy Parsh Offline
Person Against The Rape Of Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

10-08-2014, 08:21 PM

"THE BASED GOD OF PROMO DIRECTING" STEVIL MCBUTEVIL: "I watched Warfare from my death bed and I couldn't help but notice your little interference in my fellow Tri Bute's match. At first I wanted to know your motives, but now I couldn't care less. It doesn't matter why you put your hands on my friend. You just have to pay for it with a title match.

On Guppy's behalf, I am challenging you to face him in an Extreme Xtreme Ladder Match.

The first man to shit on the Ruler of the Road to Extreme Xtreme WORLD Championship, climb the ladder, and hang the title will be the winner and champion.

Please state the date of the Wednesday Warfare you'd like to lose on."

[Image: H1oMImx.jpg]

16-4
XWF Top 50 of All-Time (#22 on 2015 and 2017 editions, #26 on 2021 edition)
1x RTX/Ruler of the Road to Extreme Xtreme WORLD Champion
2x Trio Tag Champion (1x as Tri Bute /w Ms. Diaz, Ms. Snow Pharaoh, and Mr. Supernova) (1x /w Benito Angelo and Jervis Cottonbelly)
1x Ark of The Covenant Champion
Winner of Gaybe Lincoln's XWF Tag Team Tournament /w Scully
Leader of the PAT-RO-oL's Anti-Rapist Division

Shoutout to Graves for the banner

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-09-2014, 03:51 AM

"So, you're ready to lose your belt, eh? I'm open on the second Warfare of November. Bring it, bitch."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-09-2014, 04:34 AM

Well excuse the ever loving shit out of me, Maverick, but if you think you get to just walk into a title shot of any kind by screwing mine up for me then you're pretty sadly mistaken, dude.

What have you done to deserve anything like that? Make up a bunch of bullshit about your past? Get lucky on Bobby Zi and then cry about it when it came back to haunt you? Spend a week screaming at a retirement community just to show up and lose to them?

I earned my shot at Guppy's title and YOU ruined it for me. Just like you kept trying to do with the Heavy Metalweight Title, just like you kept trying to do with the X-Treme Title... I don't know what happened in your life to make you so obsessed with screwing me over, dude, but I told you it was gonna come back to haunt you.

So... boo.

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-09-2014, 04:48 AM

Maverick was not the one asking. He got asked, and he accepted. He is allowed that title shot, and you are in no place to challenge it. It's not your belt, you are not in management, and you do not give out title shots. I'd be more concerned with keeping your belt at this point. Hope that referee is fair.
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-09-2014, 05:00 AM

Nice to see you again, dicklick.

I'm not suggesting Guppy can't challenge whomever he wants - of course, even in that case this isn't Guppy making a challenge, it's his ass-wiper Stevil. The guy who got some of my blood to save him from ebola, I might add, so maybe he owes me more than he realizes.

What I'm saying though, is that Maverick is dreaming if he thinks I'm going to just sit back and take something he doesn't deserve, and is only receiving because he managed to piss someone off. I already owe the cocksucker an ass kicking, I might as well give it to him the same way he saw fit to give it to me.

Now, I could be an official part of the match and get my hands on him legally, or I could just show up and take what I want. I'm a polite guy, I'll let the ladies discuss that option amongst themselves.

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-09-2014, 05:05 AM

Or, I could have Shane put me as a guest ref, and make the whole match go inside a cage just to keep you away from it. Either way, you're crying about things you've no business crying over. I guess it makes sense, you are a crybaby pussy.
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-09-2014, 05:16 AM

I think you've got a pretty misguided sense of your own importance and your ability to make a guy like Shane do anything.

Don't think I don't recognize that that belt would be mine as we speak if you hadn't gotten your slope-headed ass involved and made a bunch of slow counts, either. You're as bad as Maverick with the obsession you've got going for me, lately, and you've earned yourself a second beating too.

That one will probably come along in the handicap match with Pete and Morbid Angel as soon as you step out of line.

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-09-2014, 06:04 AM

Think what you will.
Guppy Parsh Offline
Person Against The Rape Of Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

10-09-2014, 06:11 AM

(10-09-2014, 03:51 AM)Maverick Said: "So, you're ready to lose your belt, eh? I'm open on the second Warfare of November. Bring it, bitch."

"Ok! See you then!"

[Image: H1oMImx.jpg]

16-4
XWF Top 50 of All-Time (#22 on 2015 and 2017 editions, #26 on 2021 edition)
1x RTX/Ruler of the Road to Extreme Xtreme WORLD Champion
2x Trio Tag Champion (1x as Tri Bute /w Ms. Diaz, Ms. Snow Pharaoh, and Mr. Supernova) (1x /w Benito Angelo and Jervis Cottonbelly)
1x Ark of The Covenant Champion
Winner of Gaybe Lincoln's XWF Tag Team Tournament /w Scully
Leader of the PAT-RO-oL's Anti-Rapist Division

Shoutout to Graves for the banner

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-09-2014, 12:17 PM

(10-09-2014, 04:34 AM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: Well excuse the ever loving shit out of me, Maverick, but if you think you get to just walk into a title shot of any kind by screwing mine up for me then you're pretty sadly mistaken, dude.

What have you done to deserve anything like that? Make up a bunch of bullshit about your past? Get lucky on Bobby Zi and then cry about it when it came back to haunt you? Spend a week screaming at a retirement community just to show up and lose to them?

I earned my shot at Guppy's title and YOU ruined it for me. Just like you kept trying to do with the Heavy Metalweight Title, just like you kept trying to do with the X-Treme Title... I don't know what happened in your life to make you so obsessed with screwing me over, dude, but I told you it was gonna come back to haunt you.

So... boo.

"Take note, Loverpussy, because I'll only say this once:

1- I only hopped on your pin attempt for the Heavy Metal Weight Championship because Frodo kept trying to pin ME for MY X-treme Championship. Because of that, I thought that the HWM Championship had the same rules the X-treme Championship had in that you couldn't go for a separate pin while a pin attempt was already going on. Therefore, being VERY antsy since Frodo kept going on pin attempts after me, I hopped on your pin attempt (literally). The only reason why I was saying what your pin attempts were was because I wanted that to go down to Frodo and me, not some wannabe rock star who can't play his way out of a wet paper bag. I THOUGHT after you realized Frodo wasn't pinning me anymore, and so therefore I wouldn't make another attempt to go after HIS belt, I thought you would have been the bigger man, and so you would go after him again, so what do I get? A shot to the back of the head from a bottle, and my championship robbed.

2- If you even DARE to get into my match or interfere my screwing me out of my shot, then I can easily return the favor by interfering in YOUR handicap match. And I'll be sure to bring the Insurance Policy then too, since I wouldn't want to risk you battling back and getting rolled up after shooing me. In fact, if you even make another threat to get me out of the RTX title hunt, then I'll interfere anyway. So you're best bet is to shut the hell up, stay out of my match, and then I'll reward you by giving you a shot at the RTX title when it becomes mine."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-09-2014, 12:53 PM

Don't worry, Maverick. I'll be speaking to Shane about putting the match in a cage, and keeping him out.
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-09-2014, 12:53 PM

Maverick did you take too much cough medicine? Nothing you're saying even makes sense.

Even if that shitty logic were true about the HMW title, it doesn't explain why you kept at it over and over. You had that bottle of Jack coming, man, and you deserved it well before I did it. Even then, I made one attempt on you, won, and walked away and have left you alone since. You got a hair up your ass for me and kept going and going and going, then threw a bitch fit when it blew up in your face. Just to recap, Frodo fucked with you, so you decide to fuck with me - then you get sad when you lose. Good job, Iceman!

Now you have the nerve to sit here and say I have no right to get in your business in regards to Guppy's belt? Are we just pretending you didn't insert yourself into that situation the same way X-Pac inserted his balls into your mouth on Monday?

And your threat is... what? To interfere AGAIN? Dude, I DARE you to walk into a ring with me, Gilmour and Morbid Angel all in it. You won't be walking out of it, guaranteed.

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-09-2014, 12:59 PM

(10-09-2014, 12:53 PM)Loverpussy Said: Maverick did you take too much cough medicine? Nothing you're saying even makes sense.

Even if that shitty logic were true about the HMW title, it doesn't explain why you kept at it over and over. You had that bottle of Jack coming, man, and you deserved it well before I did it. Even then, I made one attempt on you, won, and walked away and have left you alone since. You got a hair up your ass for me and kept going and going and going, then threw a bitch fit when it blew up in your face. Just to recap, Frodo fucked with you, so you decide to fuck with me - then you get sad when you lose. Good job, Iceman!

Now you have the nerve to sit here and say I have no right to get in your business in regards to Guppy's belt? Are we just pretending you didn't insert yourself into that situation the same way X-Pac inserted his balls into your mouth on Monday?

And your threat is... what? To interfere AGAIN? Dude, I DARE you to walk into a ring with me, Gilmour and Morbid Angel all in it. You won't be walking out of it, guaranteed.

"What do you mean, I kept at it over and over? I only hopped in on your pin attempts, and also said what you were planning on for your pin attempts. I left you alone after that. You could have been the bigger man, but NO. You STOLE my X-treme Title, then made out with it more times than Carter has pills. And no, you DON'T have any right to get involved in my shot against Guppy. This is my business, just like how it was my business in your match against Guppy. I only interfered in that match since I never did repay you for costing me my belt. I suppose if you want to keep at it, then why don't we cut the crap, then you say the date you want to lose at. Your move, Loverpussy."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-09-2014, 04:43 PM

It's like you don't even think before speaking, dude...

I made out with a belt?

More than Carter has pills? My GRANDMA said that. Do you know how lame you are?

It was YOUR business when I had a match with someone else?

I stole the title from you? Tell me, how did you get it in the first place?

Oh, right....

I held you down for TWELVE HOURS, dude. It took SORCERY for that to happen to me. And I told you I'd give you a fair shot at it. Not my fault I had it magically ripped away from me by a wizard. Now you want to go for two different titles at the same time, when you can only hold one. Are you just admitting you're gonna lose to Gator before you even have the match? Or are you admitting you'd lose to Guppy? Which is it?

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-09-2014, 04:52 PM

(10-09-2014, 04:43 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: It's like you don't even think before speaking, dude...

I made out with a belt?

More than Carter has pills? My GRANDMA said that. Do you know how lame you are?

It was YOUR business when I had a match with someone else?

I stole the title from you? Tell me, how did you get it in the first place?

Oh, right....

I held you down for TWELVE HOURS, dude. It took SORCERY for that to happen to me. And I told you I'd give you a fair shot at it. Not my fault I had it magically ripped away from me by a wizard. Now you want to go for two different titles at the same time, when you can only hold one. Are you just admitting you're gonna lose to Gator before you even have the match? Or are you admitting you'd lose to Guppy? Which is it?

"#Unification2014, to answer your question. Yep, I'm going balls deep in going to get both the Television Title and the RTX Title. And if you say I can't do that, then you're a fucking hypocrite, since you held both the X-treme and one- third of the trios belts for a while. Also, yeah, it is my business about a match that does not feature me, since it has the man who screwed me out of my belt in it, and like I said, I never paid you back for it. As for your next comment, no, you held me down for two seconds, then Shane came out with his shit- filled condoms and finished the count. Anyway, if you were a true champion, you should have been going after that thing more than a bee on honey, or Frodo on crack. But nope, you're hosting reality shows about banging chicks, and you're going on overdoses, rather than going for pin attempts and challenging Evertrust to title matches, like I have."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-09-2014, 04:55 PM

"Look, Iceman likes to lie and get shit wrong some more. You can only hold one singles Championship. Unless it's the HMW. . Everyone knows this. It was because of my angel, Mandii, that they announced the rule."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-09-2014, 05:11 PM

This fucktard doesn't even know the rules and he's trying to lecture me...

Pay attention, Maverick. I've made pin attempts on Evertrust, and when he was still inside of Crimson Face I challenged him directly to a match, which he never responded to. All that guy wants is money, and I'm not really in the business of bribery, dude. Ask Pest.

Anything else you want to look stupid for saying?

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-09-2014, 05:17 PM

It's true. He won't even bribe me to be fair. He'd rather keep his money and get screwed over. Makes sense.
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-13-2014, 04:17 PM

(10-09-2014, 04:55 PM)Fordo Swagkins Said: "Look, Iceman likes to lie and get shit wrong some more. You can only hold one singles Championship. Unless it's the HMW. . Everyone knows this. It was because of my angel, Mandii, that they announced the rule."

(10-09-2014, 05:11 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: This fucktard doesn't even know the rules and he's trying to lecture me...

Pay attention, Maverick. I've made pin attempts on Evertrust, and when he was still inside of Crimson Face I challenged him directly to a match, which he never responded to. All that guy wants is money, and I'm not really in the business of bribery, dude. Ask Pest.

Anything else you want to look stupid for saying?

Maverick looks deep in thought for a few minutes, then he turns to his side.

"Leon?"

"Yeah boss?"

"Flip a coin for me."

"Sure, what does each side stand for?"

"Heads for the Television title, tails for the RTX title."

A few seconds pass, and then Leon's voice breaks the silence.

"Heads!"

"Well, I suppose that solves it. My match with Guppy will not be for the RTX title."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post