Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Special Announcement Regarding The Television Title..
Ozymandias Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

10-07-2014, 11:47 AM

From the desk of Ozymandias:

Ozymandias will be in attendendance tomorrow night on Warfare to make a special announcement regarding the future of the Television Title so be sure to tune in.

[Image: uuNaMEP.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-07-2014, 12:11 PM

"Well this will be interesting. I'm betting since there is a recent influx of rookies, there will be a tournament to determine the #1 Contender for the TV title, and it'll include all of us rookies, such as myself, Gein, Soviet Damage, etc. with all matches being in the fifteen minute match style the normal TV title matches are in."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-07-2014, 12:46 PM

From the desk of Ozymandias:

Ozymandias will be in attendendance tomorrow night on Warfare to make a special announcement regarding the future of the Television Title so be sure to tune in.

"My name is Gator and I approve this message."

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-07-2014, 12:54 PM

(10-07-2014, 12:11 PM)Maverick Said: "Well this will be interesting. I'm betting since there is a recent influx of rookies, there will be a tournament to determine the #1 Contender for the TV title, and it'll include all of us rookies, such as myself, Gein, Soviet Damage, etc. with all matches being in the fifteen minute match style the normal TV title matches are in."

"Shut the fuck up Iceman! Stop trying to pretend you know what you're talking about."

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-07-2014, 01:11 PM

(10-07-2014, 12:54 PM)Gator Said:
(10-07-2014, 12:11 PM)Maverick Said: "Well this will be interesting. I'm betting since there is a recent influx of rookies, there will be a tournament to determine the #1 Contender for the TV title, and it'll include all of us rookies, such as myself, Gein, Soviet Damage, etc. with all matches being in the fifteen minute match style the normal TV title matches are in."

"Shut the fuck up Iceman! Stop trying to pretend you know what you're talking about."

"Look, I wasn't talking to you. I was making a prediction. One that did not involve me talking to you. So please, stay out of this."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-07-2014, 01:15 PM

"Why would Iceman get a title shot? He's never won a match here. He's such a liar."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-07-2014, 01:18 PM

(10-07-2014, 01:11 PM)Maverick Said:

"Look, I wasn't talking to you. I was making a prediction. One that did not involve me talking to you. So please, stay out of this."

"It's his title you're talking about. You fucking goat faced Iowa Kentucky Marmoset. Now, get your lying ass out of here before those flaming pants set off the fire alarm. Go hide in your cave of lies."

Hate Post Like Post
Manson 'The Martyr' Away
The Martyr

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

10-07-2014, 01:19 PM

"Who is this Iceman you speak of? I have not encountered such a thing since I got here. Apart from that frozen dead lawyer I dragged in at the counselling session."

[Image: zrGJsT6.png] [Image: xXW2hai.jpg] pin
Former XWF Heavy Metal Champion X3

Member of the greatest match of 2014, The Asylum versus The Three Kings

Former XWF Fomer Champion

[Image: owAZWVR.png]

Thanks to Gator and Juspin for the banners =)
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-07-2014, 01:22 PM

(10-07-2014, 01:15 PM)Fordo Swagkins Said: "Why would Iceman get a title shot? He's never won a match here. He's such a liar."

"Really? Evidently you must not remember Todd and Schrute, since I defeated both."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-07-2014, 01:25 PM

"Dwight Schrute is a character on the American Version of the Office. You marmoset bitch. And Todd has no recollection of you at all. Are you calling Todd forgetful or a liar? He's not the one claiming to have fought Ricky Gervais creations."

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-07-2014, 06:47 PM

intresting a title I have yet to win here in the XWF.. I'll be watching this

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post