Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 09:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Answered Questions - vs MPN RP 2
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-20-2013, 12:40 AM

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 2:34 PM EST

Sebastian Duke has just arrived home to the Compound in Old Saybrook, Connecticut after the weekend trip to Shove It and a wild ride on Madness. For those watching at home that are unaware, Sebastian Duke has just joined the Black Circle. I'm sure he'll speak on that later on.

Black Circle business aside, there are matters here at home that need taken care of. Loose end that need to be tied up, so to speak. Before the weekend, he gave Asmodeus a deadline. A deadline that is getting nearer. The deadline for Asmodeus to make Silas a member of the Brotherhood.

Here he sits, in his private office on the first floor of the centuries old building known only as the Compound. He waits for Asmodeus to arrive. As he waits, and in order to cure his boredom, he starts clicking through fan emails on his computer.

Fan Email 1: "Dear Sebastian, I've followed your career since you started. I must say you are better now then you've ever been. Keep up the good work."

Sebastians Response: "This should surely carry you far in life."

Fan Email 2: "Hey Duke! What's goin' on bro!? Heard you got a match with Flynn on PPV! Man, you gotta win that s**t!"

Sebastians Response: "You been hangin' out with John Black?"

Fan Email 3: "Dear Mr. Duke, I watched Shove It and saw you join the Black Circle! WHY!?"

Sebastians Response: "I was bored."

Fan Email 4: "DAMN NI**A! How you gon' join da Circle, playa!?"

Sebastians Response: "Your use of the English language is impressive. By impressive, I totally mean, it sucks. Get an education."

Fan Email 5: "I think it's awesome you joined the Circle! Any chance you can tell me who Silas is?"

Sebastians Response: "Since you asked so nicely, Silas is... Sorry, got to go! Idiot."

A knock at the door snaps Duke out of his trance. Happy to be done with the emails for now. In fact, he's never answered them before. He's not even sure why he did it now.

Asmodeus enters the office and sits down across from Duke.

DUKE: "Have you decided?"

ASMO: "Sebastian..."

DUKE: "Let me make one thing perfectly clear! Get on board and make this happen! This can not be an option!"

ASMO: "It's not that simple, Sebastian! You're asking me to circumvent laws of this Brotherhood that have been established for centuries! Long before you and I ever walked this Earth!"

DUKE: "It's not REAL! It only has to look like it! Make this happen!"

ASMO: "What would it accomplish!? If its not real, then why do it at all!?"

DUKE: "Perception is everything, Asmodeus! Every single one of those men that have come through these doors has had to partake in the SAME ceremony and the SAME rituals. It was easy to explain away when you weren't here. You're here now. Now it needs to happen. These men are aware he has not had his initiation yet!"

ASMO: "I do not understand why that is even a problem. So what if they know that!"

DUKE: "Speculation is growing. Whispers are louder. Questioning just who this strange man is that never lowers his hood. Trying to get a glimpse of his face.

"Asmodeus, I'm changing my deadline."

ASMO: "Oh?"

DUKE: "Its no longer a request that you do this. Its an order. Talk with him. Let him know it will happen by Wednesday."

ASMO: "I can not believe this!"

DUKE: "Believe it. Now, get the hell out of my office!"

Hesitantly, Asmodeus gets up, and with the aid of his cane, he exits.

"There are so many questions being thrown at me right now, I'm not even sure where to begin. Why did I join the Black Circle? How will I co-exist with Nathaniel Adolph Zachary Idenhaus? How will I be able to take orders from John Madison when I don't take orders from anyone?

"I will answer these questions in full detail, but first, let me tell you it is not as hard as you think. It is not that difficult to do the math and come to the correct conclusions. It's simple logic, really. They needed a force. A powerhouse. I needed someone on my side. We both get what we want. End of story.

"The first question is why. That is the real question, right? The what and the who is all for the press and the fans to discuss. Distracting them from the real question - why?

"Again, as I eluded to a little bit last night on Madness, and Shane mentioned on Shove It. We both have a quest for dominance. For far too long since its reincarnation here in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation, the Black Circle has not been complete! Stuck with bulls**t members like Cyren and Lexi Sheckler.

"Any group, or band, or whatever you want to call it, is only as strong as its weakest link. I don't regret informing all of you, that the Black Circle no longer has a weak link. The Black Circle, when it added Sebastian Duke, just became the single most powerful, dominant, ruthless, unstoppable, indestructible faction in the history of this business.

"How can I co-exist with NAZI? It is true he once cost me a match against a stupid sl*t from Argentina! Through other channels, I've been telling him that he and I aren't so different. He didn't want to believe it. Now, he has no choice.

"It's not a shot at him, so don't twist my words. It's a simple fact. He believes in the purity of human kind. So does my Brotherhood. While our philosophies may be different, our basics are very much alike.

"I don't see any problems arising between myself and Nathaniel. I'm happy to be on his side.

"Last, but not least, how will I be able to take orders from John Madison? See, in your lives out there in tv land, you all take orders from somebody. Teachers. Bosses. Parents. Priests. Popes. You name it. I have no problems doing whatever John tells me to do. Simply because, its for the good of the cause.

"That cause being, the most destructive force in this damn company!

"On to my next worthless Warfare opponent. That's you, Man Preaching Nothing.

"You really do live up to your name, don't you? Oh an by the way, one win does not equal success. Onward...

"Let me correct one thing. You think what you preach is threatening? You think that's why you receive the scrutiny that you do? No. No. Not at all. See, you receive scrutiny not because its threatening, but because its so god damned boring that not only myself, but every star in the XWF would rather dig their eyeballs out with a mother f*****g spork than to sit here and listen to you say one more damn word!

"I digress. I will humor you, and watch your promo just so I actually have something to talk about this week. Thankfully though, I've already watched it. The horror that is Man Preaching Nothing speaking at length is over.

"Wrong again, man-child, I'm not MY worst enemy. I'm YOURS! My search for brutality? What the hell does that even mean? I don't search for brutality! I AM brutality! I'm not ashamed to admit, bringing forth my brutality and my destructive nature, does indeed make me happy.

"That is what brings MY peace of mind. I love to hurt people. I love to humiliate them by making them tap out while locked in Pandoras Box! The only way to escape the box is........... tap........

"The nerve of a pathetic excuse of a man that you are, trying to tell me that I have to submit psychologically to you! To YOU? There is not a man, woman, or child on this Earth that will ever sway me from my convictions or to submit to someone elses ideology. I am what I am. I believe what I believe.

"Tomorrow night, rookie, your preaching will cease. You'll see just how week minded you truly are.

"Trust me."

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 3:55 PM EST

Asmodeus walks the long main corridor in the Compund in search of Silas. Earlier, Sebastian gave strict orders to him to talk to Silas and get the initiation ceremony taken care of. He had no choice. He had to do it. When your Leader gives you orders, you follow them implicitly. That's what his father taught him and what he taught his own son. Although, in his younger days, he never envisioned his own son would surpass him in the pecking order of the Brotherhood. His own call, if he remembers correctly. When is number was called upon, he knew Sebastian was stronger willed than he is. If it wasn't he, it may as well have stayed in the bloodlines. Just as it has for centuries. Of course, when you're mourning the death of your predecessor which also happens to be your father, weakness is expected.

Sebastian was strong, though. Very strong. The Brotherhood couldn't have a better Leader.

That final thought escapes his mind as he enters the kitchen and finds Silas sitting at one of the tables eating a sandwich.

Initially unsure of what to say, Asmodeus takes two slices of bread and pops them into the toaster on the counter. Unfortunately, the damn thing seems to be busted.

Silas: "Problem, Father?"

Asmodeus: "Ahhh. Yeah, nothing I can't handle. Stupid lever seems to be broken."

Getting frustrated, Asmodeus starts slamming and banging the toaster against the counter top. Silas appears next to Asmodeus and gently takes the toaster from Asmodeus.

Silas opens a drawer and pulls out some tools and begins messing with the toaster.

Silas: "They don't like to be slammed around. They have feelings, ya know!?"

Asmodeus: "Oh? Well, I'm..."

Silas: "Relax, Father. It was a joke."

As he finishes his statement he sets the toaster back down and puts the bread back in and pushes the lever down. It stays in place. Asmodeus stares at the toaster, bewildered. Silas exits the kitchen.

Not realizing he left, Asmodeus hurries to catch up. He catches up with Silas at the end of the corridor near the chapel and stops him.

Asmodeus: "Sebastian says we need to talk. Lets have a private chat in the chapel, shall we?"

Asmodeus holds his arm out in the direction of the chapel. Silas looks at the chapel doors and then back to Asmodeus before silently agreeing and heading to the chapel.

Silas and Asmodeus walk up the center aisle toward the altar. Asmodeus takes a seat in Sebastians 'throne' and then motions for Silas to seat in his. Hesitantly, he obliges and sits on Asmodeus' 'throne.'

Asmodeus: "You seem to be quite handy. Were you a handyman or an appliance repairman in your regular daily life? You fixed that toaster pretty quickly."

Silas: "No, I wouldn't say that. I guess I've just always been good at fixing things. Besides, there is a spring in there that holds the lever down. It just popped off of its mount."

Asmodeus: "I see. Well, you certainly came in handy. Can I ask you, Silas, how long you intend to be here?"

Silas: "I'm not sure exactly. It could be a few days, weeks, maybe months at the most. It all depends."

Asmodeus: "Depends on what, exactly?"

Silas: "Without giving details, just waiting for things to blow over."

Asmodeus: "I see. Sebastian wants me to perform a ceremony that will make you part of this Brotherhood. I suppose you know I'm against that idea?"

Silas: "Fully. I can leave. I don't want to cause you guys any more trouble than I have. I did what I was brought here to do and Duke has lived up to his end of the deal."

Asmodeus: "It is not personal, Silas. Its just that these laws we abide by are strict and very old and extremely seldom broken. I just don't want to be that guy. Are you a believer?"

Silas: "A believer in what?"

Asmodeus: "Any higher power? God? Satan? Allah? Who or whatever?"

Silas: "No, I can't say I am, Asmo."

Asmodeus: "If I do this, you must pretend to profess your love and devotion to our Higher Power. Our God. As long as you are here, you must pretend with all you are to abide by the rules of the Brotherhood. You must attend every sermon. Every ceremony."

Silas: "I can do that, Asmo."

Asmodeus: "Furthermore, in front of the other Brothers, you can not refer to Sebastian by name, but only by Leader or sir. You can not refer to me as Asmodeus or Asmo. You must call me Father or Father Asmodeus. Am I clear?"

Silas: "Perfectly clear."

Asmodeus: "Just act as the others act. Follow like the others follow. Pray as the others pray. Listen as the others listen. Speak as the others speak. Can you do that?"

Silas: "Yes. I think I can do that."

Asmodeus: "That settles it then. Tomorrow night. The ceremony. Your initiation into the Brotherhood will commence at midnight. Until then, please stay out of sight."

Silas: "Thank you."

Silas stands and shakes Asmodeus' hand before leaving. Asmodeus remains seated. After the doors to the chapel slam shut, Asmo stares up at the ceiling, obviously not wanting to do what he needs to do.

This scene fades out.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sebastian Duke's post:
(03-20-2013)