Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
I want [you]
DOCA_HVP2014 Offline
Mr. Proxy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-13-2014, 07:57 AM

Seems to me like this entire discussion is just one big gaffe!

With that said, I feel inclined to remind all you fucks that I'm accepting cash for hits. Anonymous, transparent and framed hits are all available via Proxy..... That's Mr. Proxy!

XWF in-ring record: 3-0
1) Teamed with Phoenix Death; overcame a 2 v 3 handicap defeating all 3 Mafia Men
2) Teamed with Ashe Dawson; overcame a 2 v 3 handicap defeating Leteri, Skkizoid and Khalif Compton
3) Teamed with Zoey Ryback and Aaron Reign; defeating Gator, Socrates and Kyle Star

[excellent in team situations! loves making new friends!]

XWF hits via proxy: 4
1) Peter Gilmour, ordered by anonymous party
2) Peter Gilmour, ordered by Sid Feder
3) Mafia Men's boss, The Don, ordered by Frodo Smackins
4) Kendall Sawyer, ordered by Eli James

[standard hits, anonymous hits and framed hits now available]

XWF kill count: 3
1) Slade, decapitated for failing to contribute anything when teamed with Mr. Proxy
2) Kai Randal, shot to death in slow motion for failing to contribute anything when teamed with Mr. Proxy
3) Derrick Silva, shot in the head by sniper rifle just because

Mr. Proxy wants to team and/or work with YOU (for the right price) [Image: YRAvZhZ.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
JillLorder Offline
Actions speak louder than words.

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

10-13-2014, 08:04 AM

I think I'll get along quite nicely around here and with everyone. I am a likeable person after all. I'm not one to start a fuss or cause any kind of trouble. That's not my style. But you, on the other hand...

As Jill spoke, she rested her elbow on Justin's shoulder, leaning against him. She returned the smirk, poking Justin on the cheek as she said "you".

You have trouble spelled all over you. You look like you cause a fair amount of mischief around here yourself. But hey, I think you and I can get along.

Jill extended a hand out towards him for a handshake.

[Image: tumblr_nhjwe7xN4P1s4wo3so2_1280.png]

Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-13-2014, 08:07 AM

"Proxy! I'll pay 350 xbux to poke yourself in the eyes."

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Hate Post Like Post
DOCA_HVP2014 Offline
Mr. Proxy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

10-13-2014, 08:14 AM

(10-13-2014, 08:07 AM)Gator Said: "Proxy! I'll pay 350 xbux to poke yourself in the eyes."

Sounds fair to me. Payment in advance, as always! Is this an anonymous, transparent or framed hit? Any message you want delivered while I'm carrying it out?

1) Teamed with Phoenix Death; overcame a 2 v 3 handicap defeating all 3 Mafia Men
2) Teamed with Ashe Dawson; overcame a 2 v 3 handicap defeating Leteri, Skkizoid and Khalif Compton
3) Teamed with Zoey Ryback and Aaron Reign; defeating Gator, Socrates and Kyle Star

1) Slade, decapitated for failing to contribute anything when teamed with Mr. Proxy
2) Kai Randal, shot to death in slow motion for failing to contribute anything when teamed with Mr. Proxy

Mr. Proxy wants to team and/or work with YOU (for the right price) [Image: YRAvZhZ.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-13-2014, 08:18 AM

(10-13-2014, 08:14 AM)DOCA_HVP2014 Said:
(10-13-2014, 08:07 AM)Gator Said: "Proxy! I'll pay 350 xbux to poke yourself in the eyes."

Sounds fair to me. Payment in advance, as always! Is this an anonymous, transparent or framed hit? Any message you want delivered while I'm carrying it out?

"This is a framed hit.... Iceman did this to you. The message goes as followed; "I, Iceman aka Maverick is the best ever and totes better than you Proxy! Fuck yo eyes." ... What a dick, the money will be sent to your account now."

Hate Post Like Post
Justin Sane Offline
Ⓙųȿţỉȵ Ⓢąȵę

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-13-2014, 08:20 AM

(10-13-2014, 08:04 AM)JillLorder Said: I think I'll get along quite nicely around here and with everyone. I am a likeable person after all. I'm not one to start a fuss or cause any kind of trouble. That's not my style. But you, on the other hand...

As Jill spoke, she rested her elbow on Justin's shoulder, leaning against him. She returned the smirk, poking Justin on the cheek as she said "you".

You have trouble spelled all over you. You look like you cause a fair amount of mischief around here yourself. But hey, I think you and I can get along.

Jill extended a hand out towards him for a handshake.

[ Justin looks down at Jill's extended hand. He's no fool, he knows better than to trust something that bleeds for seven days but doesn't die. Still, she could prove useful.. besides, she has given him no real reason not to trust her yet. ]

You're right, I'm no stranger to "mischief" as you put it. I even have to agree with you, I think you and I can get along just fine...

[ Justin takes her hand and begins to shake as they exchange smiles.. that is, until, Justin yanks on Jill's arm, pulling her closer. He runs his left hand through her hair slowly as he speaks.. ]

But if you try and pull anything on me.. all bets are off. Until then...

[ Sane lets go of Jill's hand and removes his left hand from her hair as he takes a step back, smiling. ]

You and I? We're cool.

[Image: sanegifbanner.gif]

Hate Post Like Post
DOCA_HVP2014 Offline
Mr. Proxy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

10-13-2014, 08:31 AM

Mr. Proxy laughs and gets ready to say something to Gator but is surprised by an uncontrollable twitch in his left hand! His arm bends and his hand comes toward his face but he grabs his wrist with his other hand to try and stop it. A struggle ensues.

What the fuck is this shit!

Proxy starts to lean back as the hand gets closer and closer to his face. Finally, The Troll, thinking he is helping in some way runs up and kicks Proxy in the knee cap!

You fucking idiot!

Bitch you told me to assist any of your paid hits if it looks like they're not going to go through!

Proxy grabs his knee with his good hand while the other hand is now freed to rip the shades off of his eyes and toss them aside. Proxy can't believe what he's seeing as his own two fingers come charging at his face and jam right into his own eyes!

I've got a message for you Proxy! "I, Iceman aka Maverick is the best ever and totes better than you Proxy! Fuck yo eyes!"

Proxy falls over a random barrel and his hand returns to normal joining the other hand in covering his face as The Troll points and laughs at him while eating a cigar.

You're welcome, vato!

I'm gonna kill that fucking stupidass prick Iceman! This is bullshit!

Hate Post Like Post
JillLorder Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

10-13-2014, 08:43 AM

(10-13-2014, 08:20 AM)Justin Sane Said: [ Justin looks down at Jill's extended hand. He's no fool, he knows better than to trust something that bleeds for seven days but doesn't die. Still, she could prove useful.. besides, she has given him no real reason not to trust her yet. ]

You're right, I'm no stranger to "mischief" as you put it. I even have to agree with you, I think you and I can get along just fine...

[ Justin takes her hand and begins to shake as they exchange smiles.. that is, until, Justin yanks on Jill's arm, pulling her closer. He runs his left hand through her hair slowly as he speaks.. ]

But if you try and pull anything on me.. all bets are off. Until then...

[ Sane lets go of Jill's hand and removes his left hand from her hair as he takes a step back, smiling. ]

You and I? We're cool.
Jill nodded and smiled a bit. Well, that was quite easy. She has made an alliance with someone already. As Jill stated, she's not the type to cause trouble or pick fights with others. Jill's the "good girl" anyways. What harm could she possibly do?

Great! I'm glad we could come to good terms with one another —

Before she could even finish her sentence, Lorder's arm was yanked and she was a bat's eye away from Justin. For some reason, the feeling his fingers coursing through her hair sent shivers down her spine. However, she wasn't scared or intimidated. Rather, her expression was that of perplexity and slight confusion.

This was one of those "Um... bitch what?" moments.

After being released, Jill quirked a slender brow at her newly-made acquaintance. She then pretended as if he somehow offended her.

Justin, buddy... why would make such a ludicrous assumption like that? You think that I would ever betray you? Oh, come on! I would never do that to you.

Jill playfully pouted her lips at him, acting as if she was upset.

Of course, having a sense of humor, Jill was only doing this as a joke. Although Justin doesn't seem like he has a sense of humor at all.

Hate Post Like Post
Justin Sane Offline
Ⓙųȿţỉȵ Ⓢąȵę

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-13-2014, 09:03 AM

(10-13-2014, 08:43 AM)JillLorder Said: Jill nodded and smiled a bit. Well, that was quite easy. She has made an alliance with someone already. As Jill stated, she's not the type to cause trouble or pick fights with others. Jill's the "good girl" anyways. What harm could she possibly do?

Before she could even finish her sentence, Lorder's arm was yanked and she was a bat's eye away from Justin. For some reason, the feeling his fingers coursing through get hair sent shivers down her spine. However, she was scared or intimidated. Rather, her expression was that of perplexity and slight confusion.

After being released, Jill quirked a slender brow at her newly-made acquaintance. She then pretended as if he somehow offended her.

Justin, buddy... why would make such a ludicrous assumption like that? You think that I would ever betray you? Oh, come on! I would never do that to you.

Of course, having a sense of humor, Jill was only doing this as a joke. Although Justin doesn't seem like he has a sense of humor at all.

[ Justin grinned at Jill. It was an uneasy sort of grin, he still didn't know whether or not he could trust her. He figured time would tell. He thought it best to not show his doubt though and quickly snapped that uneasy grin into a confident smile. ]

Ah, I'm just kidding! As far as I'm concerned, you're a little bit of alright. In this place, you'll find it's far easier to make enemies than it is friends, so I.. I..

[ Pausing for a brief moment, searching for the words, Justin's eyes come to rest on Jill's. He tries to be as sincere as possible. ]

I've got your back.

[ Justin flashes a smile at Jill, which she returns in kind. In his head, Justin wonders if he is making a huge mistake. For now, he will trust that he hasn't. It may be an uneasy alliance, but it is an alliance nonetheless. ]

[Image: sanegifbanner.gif]

Hate Post Like Post
JillLorder Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

10-13-2014, 09:20 AM

(10-13-2014, 09:03 AM)Justin Sane Said:
(10-13-2014, 08:43 AM)JillLorder Said: Jill nodded and smiled a bit. Well, that was quite easy. She has made an alliance with someone already. As Jill stated, she's not the type to cause trouble or pick fights with others. Jill's the "good girl" anyways. What harm could she possibly do?

Before she could even finish her sentence, Lorder's arm was yanked and she was a bat's eye away from Justin. For some reason, the feeling his fingers coursing through get hair sent shivers down her spine. However, she was scared or intimidated. Rather, her expression was that of perplexity and slight confusion.

[ Justin grinned at Jill. It was an uneasy sort of grin, he still didn't know whether or not he could trust her. He figured time would tell. He thought it best to not show his doubt though and quickly snapped that uneasy grin into a confident smile. ]

Ah, I'm just kidding! As far as I'm concerned, you're a little bit of alright. In this place, you'll find it's far easier to make enemies than it is friends, so I.. I..

[ Pausing for a brief moment, searching for the words, Justin's eyes come to rest on Jill's. He tries to be as sincere as possible. ]

I've got your back.

[ Justin flashes a smile at Jill, which she returns in kind. In his head, Justin wonders if he is making a huge mistake. For now, he will trust that he hasn't. It may be an uneasy alliance, but it is an alliance nonetheless. ]

Alright, partner. I guess this makes us just like Key and Peele now?

Oh, wait! Batman and Robin?!

Christian and Edge?!

Beyoncé and Shakira?!

... Peanut Butter and Jelly?

Yes, she really did say all of those stupid s*it.

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-13-2014, 01:30 PM

I see you've met the rabble.

You can mostly ignore Pest, even though he won't make it easy. Eventually he'll go back under his bridge and start yelling at billy goats.

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-13-2014, 01:49 PM

Oh, Vinnie. You can make all the jokes you want, but you and the rest of the world, know that you hang onto my every word. You await my next witty comment. Hence why you can't keep my name out of your mouth.
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-13-2014, 01:53 PM

Dude if you'd stop following me around and sticking your tiny pecker into every inch of my business at every opportunity, I'd happily forget all about you.

Now, you already determined that a 22 year old fox like Jill is over the hill in your perverse opinion, so leave the chick alone. Go pick on someone you can beat.

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-13-2014, 02:00 PM

I can beat her, and if you'd keep your pal Diesel out, you as well. Again, though, I didn't mention Jill here. You brought me up, I had already left this alone.
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-13-2014, 02:13 PM

You lost because you lost, dude.

You also lost to Pete twice now. You've beaten two zombies and a guy who walked out on the match. Put your dick away.

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-13-2014, 02:19 PM

Notice how I have yet to bring up my wins? Except to point out to Mastermind that I did what he could not. No, you only won because of Diesel. Watch the footage again, your attacks had no effect on me. You needed him to win, downplay him like you did when he helped you against D'Ville, it's funny for people watching. Good job at avoiding how you're the one to bring me up, though. Now, go say my name some more.
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-13-2014, 02:25 PM

Oh for fucks sake...

The XWF has some characters for sure. Some things never change...

Anyways. Just thought I would drop by say hello and such since I heard some moron say my name.

I'm on hiatus for as long as I want until the opportunity presents itself so no thanks, chump.
I'm just busy making money, kissing people, and killing babies...

Uhh I mean switch the last two.

But nice to meet all of you new people. Glad to see the XWF is in semi- handicapable hands.

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-13-2014, 02:28 PM

As long as you keep sticking yourself in my matches more than you stick yourself into underage girls, I'll be reminding you that you get your ass kicked at every turn.

So which name do you want me to use, man? Why don't you finally lift the veil on that little tidbit? Maybe because you've been full of shit from the start? Go ahead, tell us you're James Raven or maybe even Barney in disguise.

We're listening.

Hate Post Like Post
Lucius Fyre Offline
The Living, Breathing Bad Omen

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

10-13-2014, 02:43 PM

Challenge Accepted. Welcome to hell Hysteria, hope that it's too hot for you.
Hate Post Like Post
Hysteria 'The Prophet' Offline
Can you handle it?

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-13-2014, 03:08 PM

Those who have accepted...

Name
A
Time
And
Date

[Image: 3nOsl9M.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Lucius Fyre Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

10-13-2014, 03:49 PM

(10-13-2014, 02:48 PM)Lucius Fyre Said: Challenge Accepted. Welcome to hell, I hope it's too hot for you.

How about Wednesday night, in a nomal match?
Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-14-2014, 05:49 AM

(10-13-2014, 03:49 PM)Lucius Fyre Said:
(10-13-2014, 02:48 PM)Lucius Fyre Said: Challenge Accepted. Welcome to hell, I hope it's too hot for you.

"Oh snap! Wednesday night! In a NORMAL match!? Shit just got real guys. A 'demon' challenged some delusional creep to a fucking NORMAL match! Fuck your hell in a cell, fuck your inferno match, fuck your X-Treme Deathmatches and fuck your buried alive in lava matches! We got ourselves a fucking NORMAL match with two rookie nobody gives a fuck about over some dumb fucking trick that Hysteria used. Everyone, pack it up, we're done here, these two have shown us the way, they truly are the heroes the XWF need and I salute you fYre, I truly do."

Hate Post Like Post
Lucius Fyre Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

10-14-2014, 06:04 AM

ooc, im new, i am not the best at rp, and i want to save the gimmicks for later. also, nice icon, you are living up to deadpool's standards

in character, i would gladly face you for the tv title in hell in a cell, gator.

"You shouldn't play with Fyre"
Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-14-2014, 06:22 AM

(10-14-2014, 05:49 AM)Gator Said:
(10-13-2014, 03:49 PM)Lucius Fyre Said:

"Oh snap! Wednesday night! In a NORMAL match!? Shit just got real guys. A 'demon' challenged some delusional creep to a fucking NORMAL match! Fuck your hell in a cell, fuck your inferno match, fuck your X-Treme Deathmatches and fuck your buried alive in lava matches! We got ourselves a fucking NORMAL match with two rookie nobody gives a fuck about over some dumb fucking trick that Hysteria used. Everyone, pack it up, we're done here, these two have shown us the way, they truly are the heroes the XWF need and I salute you fYre, I truly do."

What courage these two newcomers have displayed. The Doctor would never agree to such threatening stipulations. I'm with Jacob on this one. Good luck and be safe, my friends.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-14-2014, 09:22 AM

ooc: gator u do know I've fought in normal matches before even if I am the KING of Xtreme ;)

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post