Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hysteria shall be my first sacrifice.
Lucius Fyre Offline
The Living, Breathing Bad Omen

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

10-13-2014, 02:26 PM

I am Lucius Fyre, and Hysteria has challenged me. Hysteria, you have entered a level of hell most mortals did not know existed. You see, my mother sold her soul for wealth, as long as she taught her first born son the ways of the devil. She did just that, and now I am as close to perfect as a being can get. Mark my words, I will continue to inflict pain on you, for as long as HE tells us to. You either join us, or go to hell, and its not like you aren't already doomed. The fyres of hell are waiting for you.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

10-13-2014, 03:24 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Dude, Lucius whatever the fuck. Are you for serious right now? Coming in talking about being taught in the ways of Satan or some shit? Too fuckin' edgy for me man, but shit. Instead of facing off against Hysterically fucking Awful, how about somebody feeds this shithead to Cain. He's still a thing, right?

Motherfuckin' demons and shit man.

Motherfuckin' "demons," and shit.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Lucius Fyre Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

10-13-2014, 03:38 PM

You don't think I am serious? You will be promptly sacrificed, unless you are too "superstitious" to even fight me. That would be smart of you, but logic is something your brain obviously cannot handle.
Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

10-13-2014, 03:45 PM

"What. The. Fuck?"

"No, seriously. What the fuck?"

"Is sacrifice all your meth addled brain can come up with? Yes, I say meth addled because unless you were born legally dead and the doctor's brought your sorry ass back to life five minutes too late to salvage any kind of significant brain activity, you have to be on meth to believe all the bullshit you're trying to spin. Come at me, unless you're too busy lapping up Satan's fiery cum to move, you fucking queer.

"Besides, I think enough time's passed since my last match that I can be called a 'part timer' again and cause Loverboy to burst into tears with how easily I steal his spotlight. Again. That'll be fun."

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

10-13-2014, 04:11 PM

Is Cain still a thing?

At the mention of his name, lightning streaks across the sky and thunder rumbles in the distance. God isn't happy with the Last Son of Eden.

"I would eat this fool alive."

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-13-2014, 04:16 PM

Eat which fool? Clearly not Luca, and likely not Fyre. Were you referring to your shadow? Are you going to try Shadow Boxing now?
Lucius Fyre Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

10-13-2014, 04:25 PM

Out of character right now, i would rather team with you Cain, considering I had no idea there was another satanist character. So how about it? Wanna start a new Ministry?
Hate Post Like Post
Hysteria 'The Prophet' Offline
Can you handle it?

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-13-2014, 04:31 PM

Oooooh! A man of distinguishable ties with a diabolic entity! I likey, I likey! Would you like to hear a story, Mr. Fyre?

This is is the story of the past of Hysteria. A Hysterical Origin you may say.

Bahahamahaha!

On a dark and stormy night in the decade of hair metal, there was a happy family consisting of a man and his wife and their new baby boy. THAT'S RIGHT A BOY!

They loved the little guy and would rock him to sleep every night. They would rock and rock and rock that baby. They would rock him so much that he would eventually FALL OUT OF THE DAMN CRIB. THOSE FUCKERS.

Tumbling and stumbling the baby would fall, out onto his head until blood was drawn. To her feet, the mother would leap! She cradled the crimson-faced infant to her chest.

The father was awoken and to the hospital they traveled. Stitched up and bandaged, the baby was cared for. Unlike how his parents had deposited him.

But
little did they know that the baby was changed, altered, and affected. His brain changed from cute and jolly to that of a deranged monstrous being. Revenge developed that... hahaha... changed his demeanor.

He laughed, but not normally.

He giggled, but not at conventional punchlines.

He chuckled, but only at jokes in his head.

The laughs...

Hehehe

They became...

More like hysterical outbursts.

From that day on, he counted the days... counted the minutes... counted until he could break apart from ruses set forth.

Over twenty years, he waited... poised... anticipated... until that day...

And the mother was murdered. In the dead of the night, his mother received the rightful justice that she deserved...

Fyre, was it? You now have three options.........

1) Join me. Lead a revolution against those that have done wrong to us. Burn away the faces of inequity and injustice with your hell-fire.

B) Become like the mother. Bleeding like a stuffed pig on the table of a famished homeless family.

III) Become like the father. Running like a bitch with his tail between his legs back to Daddy Pitchfork on Flame Island.

The choice is yours... but be aware...

Your fate is sealed.

[Image: 3nOsl9M.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Lucius Fyre Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

10-13-2014, 04:54 PM

Well, now I don't wanna fight, in fact, I would rather start a stable! Option one, as every satanist needs a good posse. Cain too! We can all bring hell-fire down on this community. Actually, how about our alliance is formed next Monday? I saw you got a match, how about I come out and show your opponent what his own heart looks like?
Hate Post Like Post