Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 12:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael McBride
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-14-2014, 03:23 PM

I heard you don't like me. I heard you don't want me to express my love of teenage girls. Is that because you want to be the only one who fucks your precious little Bianca? Does she cry when you creep into her room, still?
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-14-2014, 03:39 PM

Oh no, this is going to be just you and me in that ring. We'll have our dance separately. And you can stick up for all of the little children you think I've hurt. But let me tell you something, boy. They've all asked for it, and they all liked it. Never once has one of the girls not left her cum all over my cock. Even your little Bianca would. I'll give her something you've tried and failed to deliver plenty of times before. Satisfying sex.
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-14-2014, 03:55 PM

You mean, you'll come after me, get your ass kicked, then run off and hide with your tail between your legs. Michael, we all know you're not the tough guy you want us to believe. Your wife isn't really a mafia don, and you're not some IRA tough guy. You're too incompetent for that. You should just give up the tough guy routine.
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

10-14-2014, 04:02 PM

(10-14-2014, 03:55 PM)Mr WGWF Said: Michael, we all know you're the tough guy you want us to believe.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"What was that? One more time please."

(10-14-2014, 03:55 PM)Mr WGWF Said: Michael, we all know you're the tough guy you want us to believe.

"Right, that's what I thought."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post