Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 10:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
HBK makes the young blood bleed
Shawn Michaels Offline
The Heartbreak Kid

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

10-05-2014, 05:42 PM

Hey Scully! Good job watching me and my KLIQ and letting us do all the talking for you!

I decided to make your promo even BETTER by spicing it up a little bit here and there! Let me know if you notice the differences, punk!

Oh yeah...and SUCK IT!

The Young Blood had recently been in contact with each other via text messaging. They decided to meet up for the first time before they're match against The Kliq on Monday Night Madness. It was no secret that The Kliq had been very good friends for a number of years. They had a real impact on the wrestling industry and although they we're getting on a bit, they still knew how to wrestle.
The Young Blood had never met each other yet, Scully and Maverick had been in contact with each other quite a lot recently, as they looked to form an alliance. Neither had met up though, personally. Bryan James and Derrick Silva didn't know each other from Adam either. Basically, all four of them didn't really know each other. They might not get along, they might not be able to coexist. They might be alright, and be good team. It all depends if they can put they're ego's to one side.

[Image: 2qv3v4i.gif]

Monday Night Madness was in Detroit, Michigan. So The Young Blood decided that Detroit was the obvious place for the team meeting.
Scully had travelled 2 hours and 35 minutes on a flight from Miami, Florida to Detroit. Maverick had a 1 hour and 57 minute drive from Battle Creek, Michigan. Bryan James had a 3 hours and 25 minute flight from Pheonix, Arizona.
They decided to meet at one of the finest restaurants in Detroit, the Bucharest Grill. Located at 2040 Park Ave., Detroit, MI
Scully had arrived there first as he waited at the bar. Scully ordered 4 bottles of Budweiser's for himself and his tag-team partners. The young bar lady kept staring at Scully and smiling. Scully checked her out, she was very sexy. She a big bust and cute face with long blonde hair. Skull smirked back at the young lady who began to blush. Scully then heard a voice call him.

Voice: Scully.

Scully turns around to see Maverick approaching him. Scully and Maverick shake hands. Scully then passes a bottle of Budweiser to Maverick.

Maverick: Thanks man.

Scully: No problem.

Scully looks behind Maverick as Bryan James approached them. Scully passes Bryan a Budweiser, who seems quiet.

Maverick: So, ah Bryan, what's going on?

Bryan still remains silent.

Maverick: Uh, Bryan-

Bryan: Just shut up, okay? I'm only in this for myself and humiliating the Kliq! I'll end their careers if I have too! You guys are so worthless, this is basically a 1- on- 4!

Both Maverick and Scully recoil at Bryan's rant.

Scully: Well, jeez, someone's being rude.

Maverick: James isn't the only one. Where is that ungrateful rookie?

To answer Maverick's question, at that moment, the final member of Team Young Blood, Derrick Silva, entered. He had to go through a flight of approximately 4 hours to get to Detroit. Scully passed him a Budweiser.

Derrick: Thanks.

Maverick: Now then, now that everyone's here, time we get down to business. In the time we spent getting this shindig organized, the Kliq has made more promos, set to humiliate us. We can't have that. Derrick, since Triple H called you out, I decided your going to be getting Triple H's promos, Bryan, your getting--

Bryan: Razor Ramon.

Maverick: Erm... why?

Bryan: I already gave him a smack in my previous promo, I might as well stay after him.

[Image: SCM.jpg]

Maverick: Okay, then, Bryan. You get Razor's promo, Scully, you get HBK's promo, and I'll finish up with X-Pac's promo. Everyone fine with that?

The group all nods to indicate their on board.

Maverick: Excellent. Now than, Derrick, since you're the late one, you go --

Waitress: Hi, can I take your order?

Maverick sweatdropped, then turned to his right where the cute waitress was standing.

Maverick: Uh... you guys want to do appetizers first?

Scully: I'm fine with that.

Derrick and Bryan nod their heads to signal yes.

Maverick: Fine, I guess I'll have the... --

Derrick: Chicken Bites.

Maverick: Derrick, --

Scully: Yeah, I guess I'm fine with that too....

Bryan grunts to show he wants in on the chicken bites too.

[Image: tumblr_mkfigc0E0w1rupwxao1_250.gif]

Maverick: But- ugh, fine. Chicken Bites.

The waitress then went off to place the order.

Maverick: Like I was ABOUT to say, Derrick, you're the first one up. Scully, have you got the laptop?

Scully: Sure do.

Scully pulls out his laptop, goes to YouTube, and looks up for Triple H's two promos.

Maverick: Alright, play the first one.

[Image: j9Vsi.gif]

REPLAY:In b4 Ray Rice

And that was the first time Steph's head was in my crotch...

Hey Vince. Wanna see me piledrive your daughter next?

I think I got that on film somewhere around here.[/size]

Maverick: Now then rookie, how 'bout that promo.

Derrick: Uh... it sucked-

Maverick: We know it sucked, nitwit, but why?

Derrick: It sucked because it doesn't even address the match at all, focusing on Triple H having sex with Stephanie nightly, and Triple H is addressing Vince McMahon, who isn't a part in this match yet. Not to mention, this was way too fucking short.

Maverick: Excellent job, rookie. First and only lesson you get from me: Don't just say your opponent's promo sucks, that'll just make you look like an idiot. A crude joke, maybe, but never just say it sucks. Also give reasons as to why it sucks. Responding to Promos 101, learn it, live it, love it.

Derrick looks stunned, then gets back on topic.

Derrick: Isn't there a second promo?

Maverick: Right you are. Scull?

[Image: GIF_198959_lo_que_siento_cuando_me_grita...resaca.gif]

REPLAY:HHH: Shawn....Shawn. We got a problem.

HBK: What is it?

HHH: Vince.

HBK: What about him?

HHH: He put a bag of flaming poop on my doorstep.

HBK: How do you know it was him? It could have been some Steve Austin fan.

HHH: Because he texted me a picture of him placing the bag on my front porch and then lighting it on fire. And he put the caption "Eat Shit" under the picture.

HBK: Oh well...I don't know what to say about that. What do you want to do?

HHH: I'm thinking...

HBK: Yeah...what are you thinking?

HHH: I'm thinking that I film me piledriving his precious daughter and then emailing it to him.

HBK: Now when you say piledriving do you mean like...piledriving...

Shawn gets down on the floor and starts acting out what he means just in case Hunter wasn't totally sure...

HBK: Or do you mean piledriving like what Taker did to me at Wrestlemania 25?

HHH: Obviously the first. Why would I send Vince a video of me piledriving Stephanie when I could just send him a video of me giving her the Pedigree. Over and over.

HBK: I don't know H. Why do you want to send a sex tape of Stephanie to her father?

HHH: Whoa whoa Shawn. Who said anything about a sex tape? Do I look like Pac to you?

HBK: Well no. And Steph is much better looking than Chyna. Remember when we used to run a train on her? You me, Mike Tyson, Rick Rude. Even Shane got in on the action.

HHH: Well I don't know if I would say he got in on the action. He usually couldn't get it up.

HBK: Oh that's right, did he ever get that taken care of?

HHH: I don't know Shawn, I don't talk to Shane about his dick.

HBK: Well you should man. It's important to know these things. You guys are family.

HHH: Look Shawn, now is not the time to talk about Shane's penis. Now is the time for me to plan my revenge on Vince.

HBK: For a second there I thought you were going to say train for our match.

HHH: Match? What match? I don't have a match on Raw. I would know, I booked the card.

HBK: Not on Raw, on Madness. You know, the XWF.

HHH: What? They gave us a match?

HBK: Yeah they did. It was your idea, you, me, Pac and Razor against 4 nobodies.

HHH: And they booked it? Wow they are desperate. Why the hell do they want to see us wrestling? I'm one injury away from a wheel chair and you, you haven't walked upright in years on account of your back problems.

HBK: I know, but they booked us and they are paying us.

HHH: How much?

HBK: One of those sweet deals that Big Kev and Scott got when they went to Turnerland.

HHH: Nice. I could use the influx, fucking WWE app has cost us millions.

HBK: Yeah whose bright idea was that anyway?

HHH: Fucking Linda's that dumb bitch. She never liked me you know. I think it's because one time I looked at Shane the wrong way and he shit himself. Ever since then whenever I walk in the room Linda looks at me like I just blew my load in her sweet daughter's mouth.

HBK: You probably did.

HHH: Yeah I probably did but that's besides the point.

HBK: Speaking of, did you see what Bryan James had to say about us?

HHH: Who is Bryan James?

HBK: One of the guys we are facing on Monday.

HHH: Monday? I don't have a match on Raw. I would know, I booked the card.

HBK: Not on Raw H, Madness. We just went over this.

Hunter looks around tying desperately to play it off like nothing is wrong.

HHH: What did he say?

HBK: He said, and I quote:

REPLAY:Oh and then we got the bitches of the bunch HHH and HBK two guys who are so far up the Mcmahons arse holes they probably enjoy the smell of there farts...

HHH: Well he's right you know.

HBK: He is?

HHH: Yeah, I am always far up Stephanie's asshole. She loves it in the butt. You don't remember her saying that on Stern?

HBK: Does she really?

HHH: Yeah. Doesn't Beck let you put it in her pooper?

Shawn puts his head down in shame...

HBK: No.

HHH: Do you want me to call Chyna up? She might want some money and for you to film it but she will definitely let you do it.

HBK: No that's ok Hunter. I appreciate it though. You're such a good friend.

HHH: Best friends.

HBK: For life.

Shawn and Hunter embrace...for a little longer than a normal bromosexual hug should be but whatever.

HHH: Did anyone else have anything to say about us?

HBK: Not really, nothing that Pac didn't already rip into. You know him, when he gets a match he gets all antsy in his pantsy.

HHH: Love Pac. Who we facing anyway?

HBK: Bryan James, Scully, Derrick Silva and Maverick.

HHH: Maverick? What about Goose?

HBK: He's dead.

HHH: Damn, I liked Goose. He was a good guy.

HBK: Let's poor one out for Goose.

Shawn grabs two bottles of water off the table and hands one to Hunter. The two men take the caps off and then proceed to pour out some of the water onto the floor. Carpet no less.

HHH: To Goose.

Steph: Shawn!!! Hunter!!! What the hell are you doing?

HHH: Pouring one out for Goose. You remember Goose right?

Steph: I have no idea what you are talking about but you are going to clean that up right this minute.

HHH: Baby not in front of Shawn.

Steph: Hunter! Now!

HBK: You're in trouble!!!

HHH: Shut up Shawn.

Break It Down!!

Derrick: Okay, nice to know Triple H and Shawn have some private gay sex once and a while, the way they were going at it 'till Steph showed. Anyway, like last time: Hardly ever addresses the match, way too short, and it just has that, '... Wut?' factor.

Maverick: I suppose that's acceptable. Scully, Razor's promo now.

[Image: Shawn-Michaels-BitchSlap.jpg]

Aw, screw it I'm already bored!

How you could sit there and go through all of that footage like you were studying gorillas in the wild is amazing, Scully! You're a regular Jane Godall!

Maybe after me and the Kliq send you packing out of the XWF, you can fid work editing my NEXT greatest hits DVD!

Til then?

You can SUCK IT!

[Image: jbP20ji.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post