Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 07:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ICEMAN
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-04-2014, 07:58 PM

"I challenge you. Not to a fight. I want you to tell us the truth about anything."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-04-2014, 08:07 PM

"Tell you the truth about something? Alright; My father died when I was sixteen, I made friends with Leon and Dustin when I was young. They were major nitwits, and they still are, but usually they have my back through thick and thin. They also lied to me about up in Greenland with the weather. After I questioned them about it, it seems as though they were so moronic they thought the around 80 degree weather felt like a blizzard. I figured they couldn't have been THAT stupid to lie like the way they did, so I didn't check the weather.

"So now that I completed my end of the bargain, now its time we make this a bit more interesting. Frodo. I challenge you to a match the last Madness of October. Keep your Heyman Alliance out of this, keep the Kliq out of this, keep everyone out of this. This whole liar thing has gone on long enough, so I think its time to end this."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
X-Pac Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-04-2014, 08:11 PM

Stop ducking his challenge and tell the truth, Maverick.
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-04-2014, 08:13 PM

(10-04-2014, 08:07 PM)Maverick Said: "Tell you the truth about something? Alright; My father died when I was sixteen, I made friends with Leon and Dustin when I was young. They were major nitwits, and they still are, but usually they have my back through thick and thin. They also lied to me about up in Greenland with the weather. After I questioned them about it, it seems as though they were so moronic they thought the around 80 degree weather felt like a blizzard. I figured they couldn't have been THAT stupid to lie like the way they did, so I didn't check the weather.

"So now that I completed my end of the bargain, now its time we make this a bit more interesting. Frodo. I challenge you to a match the last Madness of October. Keep your Heyman Alliance out of this, keep the Kliq out of this, keep everyone out of this. This whole liar thing has gone on long enough, so I think its time to end this."

"Right, well, I don't believe any of that. Mostly because you said it, and what kind of fucktard confuses 80 degrees, and sunny with a Blizzard? Also, pretty sure they use Metric in Greenland. So, it wouldn't have been 80 there. It would have been around 27, which is pretty hot.. But you want a match with me? Fine. Just know I also have a match that Warfare, and I am not associated with the Kliq, and I do not control the Heyman Alliance. Did you really believe I was and did?"

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-04-2014, 08:24 PM

"I never said you controlled the Heyman Alliance and/ or the Kliq, but I wouldn't put it past any member of one of the two groups to interfere in this match, which is why I hoped that if you told them to back off for this match, they'd listen.

"As for the Greenland comment, I know. Trust me, it's a wonder how they got through preschool, let alone grade school. As for the sunny part, I think they were staying at their parent's place with the blinds closed so they couldn't have seen the sun.

"And for the metric comment too, I'm well aware of that, but that scale you showed me when I claimed there was a snowstorm going on in Greenland in the first place had usually 80 degree weather there, so that's why I went with American Standard and not metric.

"And before someone like Schrute barges in, and says something about I'm lying about the age my father passed away at, yes, I meant to say seventeen.

"Anyway, it doesn't bother me you also have a match that Warfare. I do too. Hell, except for the second Madness, which I'm guest reffing at, I'm pulling double duty the entire month. Not to mention the fact people like Heartsford and Mastermind are knocking at my door wanting a match, so if anyone should be complaining about their schedule, it's me."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-04-2014, 08:45 PM

"Not complaining. Telling you that you'll get it easy that week. I'll just hurt you a little. Instead of the ass raping I gave Ariel. You do know how fishy your story is, right? Can't you just admit you're full of shit? I mean, seriously. You even lied about when your dad died. That's fucked up. How can you get that age wrong? Whatever either the HA or the Kliq wanna do is up to them. I don't control either of them."

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-04-2014, 08:59 PM

(10-04-2014, 08:45 PM)Fordo Swagkins Said: "Not complaining. Telling you that you'll get it easy that week. I'll just hurt you a little. Instead of the ass raping I gave Ariel. You do know how fishy your story is, right? Can't you just admit you're full of shit? I mean, seriously. You even lied about when your dad died. That's fucked up. How can you get that age wrong? Whatever either the HA or the Kliq wanna do is up to them. I don't control either of them."

"Look, it was an honest mistake, something anyone could have made. Think like someone you haven't seen in like FOREVER finally meets up with you on your birthday. Obviously, they'd forget how old you are and maybe it might be one or two off. That's pretty much the case here. It's been eleven years since he died, not to mention I can't visit his grave much now that I'm in the XWF. Besides, it's not like I made a huge blunder, making it like 12 years or something along those lines. It was but a few months, an honest mistake.

"To be honest, I don't care if I win this one. If it was Heartsford in my place, he'd probably call this 'a battle for honor.' Which it is. I'm fighting to prove you wrong about me being a liar, then so be it. If it means beat you to an inch of your life, so be it. If it means winning the match, so be it. Which is why I propose we go a little further and do the match stipulation Blizzard challenged Shades to- a Nighty- Night match, where you basically beat your opponent unconscious to win.

"And the whole honor thing is the main reason why I don't want the HA nor the Kliq involved. Besides X- Pac, who I'm dealing with on Monday, your really the only consistent person who's been calling me a liar. This is between you and me. I'll have finished my part with X-Pac on Monday, which means that now, it's only us two. Mano a mano. I'll keep my Insurance Policy out of this if you ensure no one interferes on your behalf."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-04-2014, 09:13 PM

"It's not ok to forget how old you were when your dad died. You lied and fucked up. Same as with the Greenland and the being from Battle Creek, being all over European, and the Englishman crap. I want you to know, it doesn't matter what stip you name, I'm going to destroy you. Because I'm a beast. Did you see how I squashed Ariel Knight? I took one three people at once, and won. And for the last fucking time. I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER WHETHER THEY SHOW UP OR NOT. Jesus, you're more than Levi Storm. Who I buried in shit, despite Eli's warnings."

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-04-2014, 09:21 PM

(10-04-2014, 09:13 PM)Fordo Swagkins Said: "It's not ok to forget how old you were when your dad died. You lied and fucked up. Same as with the Greenland and the being from Battle Creek, being all over European, and the Englishman crap. I want you to know, it doesn't matter what stip you name, I'm going to destroy you. Because I'm a beast. Did you see how I squashed Ariel Knight? I took one three people at once, and won. And for the last fucking time. I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER WHETHER THEY SHOW UP OR NOT. Jesus, you're more than Levi Storm. Who I buried in shit, despite Eli's warnings."

"I never said it's in your control now whether they interfere or not. Merely, I'm just pointing out why I do not want anybody but us two involved.

"As for the father incident, yes, I know it's a huge, terrible blunder, but I suppose even the Avatar of Perfection can make small, creeping mistakes such as this.

"But I just want you to know, come the last Monday, you'll be sleeping with the fishies."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-04-2014, 09:26 PM

Are you two still going at it? SHUT THE FUCK UP!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-04-2014, 09:29 PM

"Not like we're having at it on responses to your challenge for Shades, so please Morbid, shut up and mind your own damned business."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-04-2014, 09:47 PM

(10-04-2014, 08:59 PM)Maverick Said: I'll keep my Insurance Policy out of this if you ensure no one interferes on your behalf."[/color]

"That is you asking me to control them. I cannot control them. And no, the avatar of perfection shouldn't be making mistakes or lying. You need a new name. Perhaps we'll call you 'The worthless bitch'. I like that. Mastermind gets his name back. It's official."

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-04-2014, 09:53 PM

(10-04-2014, 09:47 PM)Fordo Swagkins Said:
(10-04-2014, 08:59 PM)Maverick Said: I'll keep my Insurance Policy out of this if you ensure no one interferes on your behalf."[/color]

"That is you asking me to control them. I cannot control them. And no, the avatar of perfection shouldn't be making mistakes or lying. You need a new name. Perhaps we'll call you 'The worthless bitch'. I like that. Mastermind gets his name back. It's official."

"There's another way you could have dealt with that: helping me in attacking anyone who WOULD have the balls to interfere. Then, when the intruder is disposed of, we continue.

"I won't even try to hide it; I'm not the Avatar of Perfection, at least not outside the ring. But when I'm INSIDE the ring, however... That's when as you can see, I'm always in top form, refusing to give in. And it is that state of mind that will help me beat you when that Madness comes."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-04-2014, 09:55 PM

"lolnope"

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-04-2014, 09:58 PM

(10-04-2014, 09:55 PM)Fordo Swagkins Said: "lolnope"

"#YouWishSoBadlyItHurts."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-04-2014, 10:04 PM

"Ok, I'm gonna break it down for you. You can't beat me. You can't hope to beat me. I am vastly superior to you in every way. I have one eye. One eye, and I still managed to kick some fucking ass. You can throw me into the ring with three people, and I walk out the winner. More than once I have delivered a devastating uppercut to someone when they tried to get me with some high flying shit. I beat a former Universal Champion. It took the entire Black Circle to put me down. I am the A-Team on the Heyman Alliance, and you're not even the A-Team of the Short Bus. I am the mother fucking King of the Dwarves. I'm main event material, and you're only in the ME because of your opponent. You've been fighting nut jockeys like Schrute. I've taken on TV Champs, Uni Champs, Senators, and more. You're a lying piece of shit, and I'm a fucking pimp. Hell, I'm adding a stip of my own. I want X-Pac to ref our match, with The Kliq and Heyman Alliance as Lumberjacks."

Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-04-2014, 10:12 PM

FUCK YOU! I will say what I want! I AM MORBIDGOD!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-04-2014, 10:17 PM

"Oh, I fucking get it now. You're so fucking scared of me, that even after your speech, your calling for X-Pac as a guest ref and the Kliq and Heyman Alliance as lumberjacks. Sorry, not going to happen. As a trade- off for that, I won't even bring my Insurance Policy down to the ring with me, which will prove that I can beat you on my own. Which means no IP, no HA, and no Kliq."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-04-2014, 10:18 PM

"Nigga, they there to help you out. They're not there for me. I don't need them. You need help. Ask Mastermind."

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-04-2014, 10:22 PM

"Oh, please, that's a joke if I ever heard one. The HA and Kliq would screw me over the first chance they get. I'm NOT taking any chances at either of us having a tainted victory. This feud will end at the final Madness of October, and you and everyone else can stop calling me a damned liar."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-04-2014, 10:24 PM

"You'll admit it after I win? Sweet. I love the sound of my name being announced as the winner."

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-04-2014, 10:36 PM

"No, I never said I'd admit it... Until now.

"Basically, I'm throwing something extra into the pot: 1- If I lose, I'll say I'm a liar. However, if you lose, you and everyone else must stop calling me a liar. I tried to get X-Pac with that one, but he can't speak for anyone else, so he said it'll only go for him. I don't want that here. Everyone must stop calling me a liar if I win. And 2- With my inevitable victories against the Kliq, Michael McBride and John Samuels this week, that'll make me... 5 - 0. Wouldn't you say that is the point where I'm deserving of something? What I'm trying to say is that if the Powers that Be are okay with this, we also make this a #1 Contender's match. I'll have to ask Shane if he can allow that, but first, the ball is in your court. What championship would you want contendership at this moment? The ball is in your court."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-04-2014, 10:47 PM

"I'm barred from title matches, so this will never be a contender's match with me. And you don't get to name Contender's shots. And no, you cannot make a stip saying no one will call you a liar. No one will adhere to that. We'll just also call you a whiner as well. Stop being a pussy. You won't beat Samuels, and you won't probably won't beat McBride. I mean, I beat McBride, he's easy. But you're a fucking joke."

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-04-2014, 10:56 PM

"Your basically saying 'Alright herpa derp ur sayin dis gon b a contender match, but uh u cant just name title opportunities without consulting Shane.' That's essentially what your sounding like. I was going to check with Shane and make sure this was okay, but since your barred from title matches anyway, I guess that won't be a problem.

"As for your other points. I suppose your really the only consistent one who's been calling me a liar anyway; it's just that I get the occasional Smart- Alec calling me a liar, though I doubt they'll stop after I beat you.

"As for you saying I've got no chance against McBride nor Samuels- I wouldn't get your hopes up, they look lime they're gonna no show since no ones seen hide nor hair of them since the match card came up excluding Samuels calling out Vinnie about his dick."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-04-2014, 11:02 PM

"You really are one of the dumbest niggas here. I'm saying even if I could I participate in a title match you'd never get a contender match. And don't underestimate the Senator. I mean, fuck that guy, but he is the last King of the XWF. And you're a tick on his nuts. After I beat you, we're all gonna call you Bethany."

Hate Post Like Post
X-Pac Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-05-2014, 07:51 AM

I fucking hate liars

so much

that I take a Wendy's cup

shit into it

and throw it in the liar's bag.

Maverick... you better hide your bags, bitch.
Hate Post Like Post
S.W.A.T. Offline
Some Faggot

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

10-05-2014, 08:05 AM

alright.
how about you two settle it with 10 neutral lumberjacks?

[Image: 29343a558c580a396ec62af9198f6e66.png]
made by justin sane,I added the anon masks and the scumbag hat
pin
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-07-2014, 03:21 PM

"Fuck the lumberjacks. It's a shit match. Loser is buried in shit."

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-07-2014, 03:25 PM

Damn I haven't seen one guy get this much heat since the last time King Gilmour opened his yap and said something stupid. Which is basically everytime he opens his mouth.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-07-2014, 03:27 PM

"Theo, he lied about being from Michigan, he lied about being trained by some Canadian dude. Lance Bass or something. And he literally took a shit on the X-Title. I mean, Swagmire treated it like shit, and well Davids, but this nigga literally dropped an Ohio on it."

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-07-2014, 03:37 PM

So I go away for a few months, come back and the X-treme title is still the joke title of the fed. What a damn shame. Where the hell is Flynn at anyway?

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-07-2014, 03:38 PM

Mark Flynn took his loss pretty strongly, and ran away. Something out of your playbook, I recall.
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-07-2014, 04:05 PM

(10-07-2014, 03:25 PM)Theo Pryce Said: Damn I haven't seen one guy get this much heat since the last time King Gilmour opened his yap and said something stupid. Which is basically everytime he opens his mouth.

"And the dipshit thinks he can beat ME! I've had tougher steaks than this fucking pantywaist."

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

10-07-2014, 04:09 PM

You don't know fuck all about my playbook but keep pretending like you've spent weeks parking in a van across from my house and work trying to learn everything you can about me. We get it, you have an issue with stalking. No need to remind us all day in and day out. Unless that makes you feel accomplished since it's not like you can actually win a wrestling match to save your life and I'm betting never could. I talked to Shane by the way, he said he never told you to come to the XWF in fact he has no clue who the fuck you are, however he is amused by your bullshit and that is the only reason you've been allowed to stay as long as you have.

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-07-2014, 04:26 PM

Oh, Theodore. Your utter ignorance is astounding. As is your ability to fall right where I like you. It's no secret most people do not know me. It's also no secret that Shane did not hire me. Had he hired me back, my contempt for him would be much lower. You're ever so careful to pay attention when Mr. Gilmour drops some information using your name, or so things once appeared. Now we see the truth, you are as clueless as he. You draw upon your well spoken words to hide the fact that you do not know shit. And yes, I realize I've already shown errors in your prep school academy dialogue, so perhaps you can find the undertones of sardonism I've been known to use. If you're educated enough to know how to understand tone. You don't seem well versed there.

As for me not knowing your playbook. It's pretty dry, and easily read. Which is why I was easily able to deduce your reason for leaving when you did, and your reason for your return. You see, you put your soul into beating Santos, and were saddened to find yourself on the losing end of that match. It's Santos, you'd beaten him before, why not a round two? And the odds were in your favor, were they not? Just outlast him, and pin Davids. But you failed, in your shame you thought up a plan. Vanish until people forget that you were only able to beat Elisha in the ring. Elisha, a known cave dweller. Should be easy! Just tell them your plane went down, then appear months later as if nothing had happened. You appear as the returned hero people remembered you to be once. Not the passed his prime spoiled pussy he really is. And a good one. Except for one thing. People pay attention. Not everyone, but enough.
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

10-07-2014, 04:33 PM

So are you pretending like you haven't said repeatedly that Shane brought you into the fed? As you said, people pay attention, and I was paying attention when you said repeatedly that you were hired by Shane. Or did you think we all forgot?

As for my prep school academy dialogue, I am going to assume you are trying, note I said trying to be funny here since I never claimed to have gone to prep school. Most likely because I didn't. I insisted on public school. Shit is way easier with less stuck up assholes looking over your shoulder. I know, the irony of me, someone that most people would call a stuck up asshole not wanting to be surrounded by them but it's true.

Know what else is true? I didn't put my heart and soul into beating Santos despite your claims, not mine that I did. You see if I had actually done that I wouldn't have been drugged up when facing him, which you would have known if you had been paying attention to my promos prior to that match. So I guess you are right, some people do pay attention, you just don't happen to be one of them.

Go ahead, come back at me with more made up bullshit and strawman arguments, it's all you are good at, and you are very, very good at it.

Hate Post Like Post