Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 12:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pest Control
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-02-2014, 09:08 PM

Pest I know you're watching, you've obviously decided to make my ass the next one your lips latch onto so I'll make this short and simple, like you.

You and me. One on one. Warfare October 15th.

Loser leaves the fed. Forever.

No bullshit.

No games.

You lose you're gone.

I lose, well, we don't even need to go there since it would never happen.

And in an effort to be fair I'll allow the completely impartial Peter Gilmour pick what kind of match it is.

That is if you aren't too chicken shit to accept.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-02-2014, 09:15 PM

We'll have to push it back, or I look like a liar. I don't want to look like you. I've already set plans with Doc Shaw and your friend Frodo. So, how about we do it on the fifth of November? And, if I recall correctly, you were the one to take offense because I dare question your claim to captainship. You appear to be pretty sensitive there, is it because maybe you don't think you deserve to be the Captain deep down?
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-02-2014, 09:23 PM

XTREME DEATH MATCH!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-02-2014, 09:27 PM

Frodo isn't my friend. I like the drugs he sells that's where our relationship ends. With me handing him money in exchange for cocaine. You could never look like me, for a few reasons, not the least of which is that I don't have to wear a mask to cover what is no doubt a face that not even a mother could love.

I challenge you to a match on October 15th and you need to postpone it for 3 fucking weeks? What's wrong Pest? Do you need three weeks to come up with a good excuse for why you won't be able to make it on November 5th either?

And once again you like to distort the facts, things started going down this path the second to took exception to being called the fed's Swimfan. Do you need me to rewind the tape or do you suddenly remember now?

As for wanting to be a Captain, wrong again. I said it made sense given my history of leading teams to victory, example World War X, but again, been there, done that. So if the powers that be want me to enter the draft like others then so be it. I could give two shits. I'll go out and do my thing regardless. Now kindly remove yourself from my asshole you fucking leach and pray to God that I overdose between now and November 5th. Otherwise it will be back to collecting government assistance for you.

As for your stipulation Peter, I am perfectly happy sending this no talent assclown to the unemployment line but if you want me to send him to morgue instead, well, who am I to argue with the one true King of the XWF?

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-02-2014, 09:40 PM

just end him dude.. I need to get rid of his stench from my mansion

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-02-2014, 09:44 PM

Hate to burst your bubble, bitch boy, but I already told you, I can't because I'm booked up. Now, I'd love to push these people off just for you, but I don't really think it's fair to people I consider more of a threat than you. I mean, you're so coked up right now, or is it cocked up? That you can't get shit straight to save your life. Watch the footage again, there.

(10-02-2014, 09:38 AM)Mr WGWF Said: How cute, the recently undeceased Theo comes back and demands captainship? Perhaps I should throw my name into the ring for captainship. And, Shane, when my team wins, don't bother paying me. Give the money to Bettie Ford, they deserve a bonus for trying to clean up all of your shit.

I said this, to which you took more offense than was needed.

(10-02-2014, 09:51 AM)Theo Pryce Said: Who let this cock stain in here? No wonder Maddy tracked me down and asked me to come back.

Look at this fucking place.

Listen here W.G.W.F or Pest or whatever it is you call yourself, I didn't demand anything. I made a polite suggestion based on my prior track record.

You of all people should know what it means to demand something, you do it every time you open that gaping suck hole of yours for attention.

Now run along you and go pester someone who gives a flying fuck about you and the things you say.

Oh and to borrow a phrase from my buddy Luca...inb4 he says "you responded to me so obviously you care what I have to say."

And Voila, just that, Theo Pryce starts crying because I dare point out how you walk in and demand stuff like you own the place. But, if you actually owned it then of course you'd have let your sister take it from you by now. Because you're just a neutered walking Fleshlight for Az and his outerspace pals. Now, if you don't like having to wait in line that's your problem. Not mine. I've already made these plans before you thought anyone would care that you weren't dead on that island with Jimmy.
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

10-03-2014, 01:47 AM

You couldn't have a singles match on October 15th anyway. Me and Shades we're going to face each other one on one on this date but can't because it's Warfare War Games.
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

10-03-2014, 05:55 AM

Who the fuck are you again?

Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

10-03-2014, 06:02 AM

[Red]Yo Theo, I said you can't face each other on October the 15th. If I can't have my singles match, then why the heck can you? Stop acting ]
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

10-03-2014, 07:00 AM

Because unlike you, you little British bitch I don't just turn my tail and walk away when someone tells me no. You not having the balls to ram a match down managements throat isn't my problem now is it? You worry about you and your impending beating from Shades and I'll worry about Pest. Now if Pest is going to continue to duck me and push his exit out to November then so be it. I got nothing but time.

Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

10-03-2014, 08:05 AM

(10-03-2014, 07:00 AM)Theo Pryce Said: Because unlike you, you little British bitch I don't just turn my tail and walk away when someone tells me no. You not having the balls to ram a match down managements throat isn't my problem now is it? You worry about you and your impending beating from Shades and I'll worry about Pest. Now if Pest is going to continue to duck me and push his exit out to November then so be it. I got nothing but time.

So not only are you , you're also a hypocrite, right Theodore?
I mean you've given up, on your push for a match against Pest on October the 15th and now you're just gonna wait. Do as Pest tells ya and wait until November. Now who's the bitch, Bitch!
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

10-03-2014, 08:09 AM

I can't force the fucking guy into the ring just like I can't force you to suddenly be anything other than the guy management feeds to the newbies so they can get a free win. Nice try though. I'll be sure to enjoy watching Shades pin you 3 seconds after your match with him starts. Enjoy your title shot, it will be the only one you get you fucking scrub.

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-03-2014, 08:28 AM

Theodore, I want you to do me a massive favor. Go on, get your altruistic pants on, sorry the only pants you own after you rolled over like a good little for Erica, go back and tell me where I proclaimed to be fighting anyone one on one on the 15th. I specifically told you to get behind the others ahead of you. Now, if you'd like to cry and act like you're some how more entitled to things than anyone else, I can't stop you. I've already told you, I'm not going to break my agreements to others for you. Now, I've even gone and shown you where you lashed out like a spoiled child once. Do I need to replay the reply for you? I had no intention of making my whipping boy like I did with Vincent, but you had to push the issue. You had to try and insult me. Hell, I even complimented you on your ability to man up for yourself instead of doing what Vinnie did.

Just goes to show you, NeoNero and Madison were correct about you. You love it when Peter would name drop you, and look for reasons to try and attack the man. You wanted to feel important, and remembered. How else can you rub your legacy and money in people's faces if someone's not constantly bringing up your name? How can they remember you're our holy god if you do not remind them constantly. Now, go back and color with whatever crayons Erica let's you have, and begone. You get your match on the Fifth, and not a day sooner. I have to make Vincent cry some more.
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

10-03-2014, 08:40 AM

The fact that you had to name drop a fucking coward ass pussy like Neonero as if that somehow justifies the bullshit you let fall out of that suck hole of yours tells me all I need to know about you.

You claim to have been someone important once and yet you refuse to show your face or tell people your name? You know who does that? The kid who stood against the wall during their 8th grade dance while everyone else squared off. The kid who hid under the bleachers during recess and the kid who ate lunch in a bathroom stall all by themselves because no one else would give them the time of day.

You want to talk to me about ripping into Gilmour? The second you showed your dildo covered face in this place you attached your self to Gilmour's nuts. And then what happened? He exposed you for the fucking fraud you are. And now you are Gilmour's bitch just like he was once mine.

I don't need to remind people of my accomplishments they are listed all over the XWF record books for anyone to see. I don't need to tell people how much money I have, they can pick up a Forbes Magazine and see my worth in there. You see that's the difference between you and me. My accomplishments are public record. Yours are no where to be found.

Go ahead, name drop my sister again as if that's supposed to bother me. The bitch took my company from me. Big fucking deal. Now I get to sit back and enjoy my money while beating down little insignificant maries likes yourself without having to do the whole 9 to 5 thing. That's supposed to upset me? I don't have to work another day for the rest of my life. How unfortunate for me.

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-03-2014, 08:55 AM

And this is exactly how we know you're a whiny spoiled brat. Did I say anything about how you mocking Peter was wrong? No, I simply stated that your motives for doing so were not what you claimed. You'd oft remark how he would bring you up needlessly, so you had to put him down. Although, if we all examine it closer we can see that none of that is the case. You prayed to whatever Deity you kneel before, and I do not mean kneeling before Azrael's cock. No, I mean to that little shrine you keep in your back up box, the one you choose to sleep in when your main box gets rainy. You homeless .

You can denigrate NeoNero all you choose, but remember, you added him to your stable, you chose him for a reason. And whether or not he chose to have your back at World War X is irrelevant, his words ring true none the less. Tell me, Theodore, do you honestly think you're some champion of the people, or do you realize that you're nothing more than a cokehead in a tattered suit, who has to hope people will still care? And tell me this, did Erica take your company because of her own initiative, or because you couldn't stop raping toddlers, yes, you claim to have slept with Lila Erebus who was born less than 3 years ago. Her physical form does not change the fact that she was too young for Kindergarten. You couldn't stop doing Cocaine, and ignoring your duties. Because you were an ineffective leader, and a poor wrestler, with no real discernible knowledge of the garbage you choose to prattle about. How did the big billionaire with experts for everything, and a taste for the finer things not realize his beloved painting was purchased at Target? And the act of killing the child in retribution? It only goes to show that you are a spoiled brat incapable of understanding his own culpability.

You're not the man you claim to be, you're just a whiny fraud. Now, please wallow in that revelation for a while, and leave me to continue fucking with Vinnie. He's actually more fun than you are.
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

10-03-2014, 09:14 AM

(10-03-2014, 08:55 AM)Mr WGWF Said:

You're not the man you claim to be, you're just a whiny fraud. Now, please wallow in that revelation for a while, and leave me to continue fucking with Vinnie. He's actually more fun than you are.

I think what you mean to say is I'm not the man you claim me to be. See I never said that I was a champion of the people. Those were your words.

GIlmour would name drop me all the time, why, I have no idea but he did it and so I responded. You see, unlike you, I don't just randomly go at people hoping to stay relevant. If someone wants to get in my face then so be. I'll gladly take them on and take them down. But I don't go around here screaming for attention like you do. First you challenged Gilmour and lost. Then you challenged Lane and lost. Do you see a pattern here you little shit stain?

Homeless? That's new. Didn't realize having homes all over the world meant I was homeless but ok. Would you like a dictionary so that you can actually look up the meaning of the word or do you want to continue to be an ignorant asshat?

Keep harping on the fact that Erica took my company from me. It is literally the only thing you to say to me. Whether she took it because she wanted it or because I was too busy enjoying life to give a fuck about it is irrelevant. I took that company from a million dollar operation and turned into a billion dollar empire with offices all over the world. That's what matters. I got what I needed out of it and now it's someone else's problem to deal with. Did you happen to notice how much money P.I has lost in the quarter since I've been gone? Millions. Hundreds of millions. Clearly I was doing something right.

That's the beauty of being me. I can be high as a fucking kite and still run a billion dollar company into the black while also winning wrestling matches while you can be stone cold sober and get your ass kicked by everyone you step into the ring with.

By all means, keep stalking Vinnie. I'm sure he'll enjoy embarrassing you again. That is if you don't manage to do it yourself. Again.

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-03-2014, 09:35 AM

Hey, look. He's back to get more shit. He is just too stupid to stay away. Let's bring it up, I didn't challenge Vincent he challenged me. He challenged me over Lucena. You remember Lucena, the guy who needed help to beat Radio? Yeah, Vincent cried because I was the guest ref for one of Lucena's match, and I said I wasn't going to count Lucena's pins. And Vinnie challenged me to a fight. And then he didn't even knock me out, Diesel did. Vincent needed help to beat up an old man.

And no, I mean you're not the man you want us to believe you are. You talk about how you're a nice guy, and you have, you talk like you're educated, and like you're important, but at the end of the day you're nothing. But hey, go on and harp on me calling you homeless, it's fun when you fail to catch things. I'm mocking you. I don't have to be factually correct to mock you. I'm mocking you for the way you cried like a little girl at losing your shit to your sister, and mocking you for not knowing you had a cheap knock off from Target, despite the massive "experts" you employ. I'm mocking you for coming back and trying to shove yourself into everything just so people will acknowledge that you're back. You figure enough time has passed since your loss to Santos that you can show your face around here again? I mean, that's how it all went down, right? You get your ass handed to do by Tony Santos and you miraculously go missing due to "plane vanishing" just like a certain Malaysian Airline Company, less than a week later. When Santos hasn't shown up in a while you feel it's safe to show your face again. Right?

I mean, you want to talk about showing my face, so I imagine this is what you wanted to discuss, people hiding like pussies. Or did you actually thinking mocking me for wearing a mask was going to go your way when we all know how much you loved masked men, eh? You pay those men to put on masks and come over to your home, or box, or whatever you want to call it, and let them pound you for hours. Hell, nowadays you're just paying them in coconuts, since we know how well you're doing. You do love to try and remind people how well off you are, or aren't. Whichever you choose to believe. I mean, last we see you when you're not pulling an MH370, you're whining about not having a clue to your questionable friend Jimmy, while the two of you stand around your house in your underwear wondering whose dick to pop out first.

But let us ask ourselves something. Is Theodore Pryce really the victim he wants us to believe? Did he really just get name dropped like Peter, and just defend himself? Nah, he's not well educated, but he is smart enough to know how to play the victim, I've already shown that. And busted that facade. No, he waited for a chance when Peter would say the word price, as in "I paid half price for this car" and Theo would pop in to go after Peter because how dare Peter speak. Because he wanted to show the world is able to outwit Gilmour. He hoped it would drive the praise he lives off of.

Since I mentioned well educated, here's this gem.

(10-03-2014, 09:14 AM)Theo Pryce Said: It is literally the only thing you to say to me.

The only thing I to say. I to say. Right, and he's supposed to educated, and a brilliant business man. How is that working out for you? Are you taking lessons at the Maverick school of answers? In case you don't know, I mean lying and back peddling. Want to keep going, and getting laughed at?
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

10-03-2014, 09:59 AM

Hey look the little shitstain came back. Despite saying he was leaving to go pester Lane some more he's back to give me more shit. He just has to have the last word. Wow, your tactics remind me of a certain dwarf and his Uncle Tom brother. Are you guys all best friends? Maybe that's who is hiding behind your mask. It would make sense given how infrequently you win matches. Just like the two of them. After all they both like to act like everyone is a closet homo and build up that false narrative so that they can shift the conversation there because that's all they know. Just like you. That's s weird. It would also explain your nonstop hard on for Peter Gilmour.

Once again you are putting your own feelings and beliefs out there and passing them off as if they are mine. I never claimed to be a nice guy, never claimed to be a man of the people, never claimed to be a victim. You've said all those things about me. Do you not understand the difference? Of course you do. Because that's part of your M.O.

Isn't that right you little straw man? You love to move the goalposts of an argument when it doesn't go your way.

Yeah I had experts, thousands of them but why fuck would I pay one to look over a painting that was given to me? I have billions, do you really think I give a fuck if a painting I used to own was worth 5 million dollars or 5 dollars? I could buy Target if I really wanted to, then I could have all of their paints. So what's your point?

At what point did I insert myself into everything as you claim? I opted in for Warfare in two weeks and then suddenly you came at me. Do you remember that? I was perfectly happy to be booked in Mini War games and go from there, but you, as you always fucking do had to insert yourself into someone else's shit .Because after all, if you weren't chasing everyone else down begging for attention like a pre teen girl people might forget about the asshole who can't win a wrestling match.

Fuck you talk so much and yet say so little.

Oh and speaking of not catching things...

Quote:And Voila, just that, Theo Pryce starts crying because I dare point out how you walk in and demand stuff like you own the place.

Caught that. Pot meet kettle you hypocritical bitch.

Now are you finally going to go back to pestering Vinnie or are you going to come back at me so that you can get the last word in? Do yourself a favor and just walk away. The more you talk the more you give yourself away.

Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

10-03-2014, 03:03 PM

(10-03-2014, 08:09 AM)Theo Pryce Said: I can't force the fucking guy into the ring just like I can't force you to suddenly be anything other than the guy management feeds to the newbies so they can get a free win. Nice try though. I'll be sure to enjoy watching Shades pin you 3 seconds after your match with him starts. Enjoy your title shot, it will be the only one you get you fucking scrub.

Told ya you was ! My match against Lamp Shade isn't even a title match. Shades doesn't defend the title like a true Champion, didn't you see what happened on Warfare? Plus he hasn't even mentioned our match, recently cuz he's a pussy. Just like you, you big, old, saggy vagina!

BEEP! BEEP! Any hoo, I better let you go, the special bus is here for ya! There's a seat right next to Shades. Here's your crayons. Bye Theodore
Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-03-2014, 03:13 PM

(10-03-2014, 03:03 PM)Scully Said: Told ya you was ! My match against Lamp Shade isn't even a title match. Shades doesn't defend the title like a true Champion, didn't you see what happened on Warfare? Plus he hasn't even mentioned our match, recently cuz he's a pussy. Just like you, you big, old, saggy vagina!

BEEP! BEEP! Any hoo, I better let you go, the special bus is here for ya! There's a seat right next to Shades. Here's your crayons. Bye Theodore

Samuels rides in on a trusty white steed, ringing a bell.

"The British are coming! The British are coming! And from the looks of it they're bringing shitty senses of humor and half baked comebacks with them! Watch your buns Theo! I suspect that he will next ask if your refrigerator is running, don't fall for it!"

Samuels rides off into the sunset.

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

10-03-2014, 03:21 PM

(10-03-2014, 03:03 PM)Scully Said:
(10-03-2014, 08:09 AM)Theo Pryce Said: I can't force the fucking guy into the ring just like I can't force you to suddenly be anything other than the guy management feeds to the newbies so they can get a free win. Nice try though. I'll be sure to enjoy watching Shades pin you 3 seconds after your match with him starts. Enjoy your title shot, it will be the only one you get you fucking scrub.

Told ya you was ! My match against Lamp Shade isn't even a title match. Shades doesn't defend the title like a true Champion, didn't you see what happened on Warfare? Plus he hasn't even mentioned our match, recently cuz he's a pussy. Just like you, you big, old, saggy vagina!

Why the fuck would I pay attention to what Shades has to say? I'm not going after his title, therefore anything he does or says is irrelevant to me. He wants to defend his title? Great. He doesn't? Whatever. I could give a flying fuck what Shades does or does not do. He hasn't mentioned your match? Ok. What do you want me to do with that information? Do you want me to call him up and ask him why he doesn't give a shit about a bitch made pussy like yourself? I can do that for you if you want, or, you could ask him yourself instead of wasting your time trying to involve yourself in my affairs.

By the way, try a little harder to work on that obviously fake ass British accent. I was recently slamming a broad from London and she wouldn't be caught dead saying words like 'ya" or "cuz" and since it's obvious that are most likely a failed Z list actor trying to play a Brit then let me give some free advice. Brit's don't say Pussy, they say Cunt. Non stop. You would know that if you had a fucking ounce of Brit in you. Nice try, fraud.

Fuck this guy John, he ain't worth our time.

Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-03-2014, 03:27 PM

"Yeah, go drink some tea and watch your fake ass football. Pussy."

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

10-03-2014, 03:28 PM

You better run after it then

I wave at Samuels with a grin. The horse is the only thing Samuels has ever ridden. Poor guy.
Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-03-2014, 03:34 PM

"Don't you fucking wave at me, ya weird little queer. I'll kick your ass right back across that pond, mate."

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

10-03-2014, 03:41 PM

The thing is I'm not an actor portraying a British person. I'm actually from the second biggest City in England, Birmingham.
British accent?
Once again you prove how simple you are! Dumb dumb!
I have a Brummie accent. Londoners have a cockney accent. People from Newcastle have a Geordie accent.
So next time, before you make shit up about getting your balls wet and tell an actual person from England, words I am allowed to use...
Look it up on Google! Then look in to the mirror and you'll see the biggest, fucking cunt ever!
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

10-03-2014, 03:44 PM

Mate? I ain't Your fucking mate, you Broke back Mountain looking homo
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

10-03-2014, 10:37 PM

I'm going to honest with you, Shades. Man to man.. No trash talk for a moment.

When I first challenged you to a match, you wasn't the XWF Universal Champion. I simply just wanted a one on one match. But at Warfare, you destroyed a few guys in that mini gauntlet and surprised everyone by cashing in your briefcase on Eli to become the Champion.

I was still happy with a one on one singles match and If I we're to beat you, then I would deserve a XWF Universal Championship match. I think I have a good chance if I faced you, however you will probably see me as an easy opponent. If it became a XWF Universal Championship match, an easy title defence for you, right?

I'm going to step up to the challenge, I can see you're willing to defend your title. Let's make it a XWF Universal Championship match and just like you did a few weeks ago at Warfare, I'll surprise everyone and walk out with that lovely looking title. Unlike Peter and Eli, I won't fuck up an opportunity.

I'd be a fool not to take you up on this offer. Suddenly, my opinion of you has changed. You might still be a dick but at least you're a defending Champion. If I beat you, you will get your rematch, it's only fair.
Hate Post Like Post