Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 11:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Revengeance for Gameboy
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-02-2014, 06:24 AM

*Gator walks into wherever the fuck Evertrust and Face are having their shindig*

"Hey Trust, take a look at this for a minute, I need to talk to Face."

*Gator hands Evertrust a piece of paper*

[Image: anthro_mlp_by_bergiloh-d5p0utk.jpg]

*Evertrust seems intrigued by it as he lays down inspecting the picture*

"So, Face. How you been? Haven't really spoke since I helped you with your roster info, just thought I'd catch up with you. You know father, son bonding or whatever the fuck this is between us."

*Gator takes a seat on Evertrust, still looking at the picture. Gator and Face continue to chat while a tiny referee makes the count*

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Edit
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-02-2014, 06:28 AM

The small, almost unnoticed bunny in the lower right corner of the picture sucking on a carrot hops to life right off of the page! He whacks Gator in the testicles with his tiny carrot as Evertrust throws his arms up and kicks out as if suddenly being snapped out of a trance. The hypnotic effect of these ponies had been proven strong in the past and once again almost caused someone to lose precious gold, but thank "God" or whatever deity you worship, even if a void, that the bunny sprung to life to counter the power of the pony.

Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-02-2014, 06:31 AM

"OW! Like a tiny crack of a whip in my right ball! Sorry Evertrust, didn't even notice you there."

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-21-2014, 07:08 PM

lol