Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 11:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Beat the Devils Tattoo
Wyatt Reynolds Offline
In Wyatt We Trust

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-01-2014, 11:41 PM

October 1, 2014
Southern Star Ranch
Johnson City, Texas

It has been quite some time since my beautiful bald headed, blue eyed face has graced your television screens. It is not without some regret that I've been away for so long. Before y'all come on out here and insult the looks of the woman I, at least at one time, was consortin' with, you know, strung out on meth and longin' for some more crack kinda looks. Looks as if she were stricken with a malady of ugliness. I just want to let y'all know that I have a lustful desire for any and all women. I am man enough to admit I had some blinders when it came to Ms. Dyson, but many of y'all will be happy to know that I left her ass behind in the dark back roads of the Arizona desert.

Of course, I didn't do that for you. Nah, I never do anythin' for any of y'all. Everythin' I am and everythin' I do is for me. Charlotte Dyson was a drain on my life. Like a damn parasite. She sucked the very life force from my body. Now she's gone. Some wild coyote is probably gnawin' on her worthless, pathetic, meatless bones and I promise you, that coyote is still hungry.

I made my triumphant return to the Xtreme Wrestlin' Federation this past week on Monday Night Madness and poor Doc D'Ville, he had the unfortunate duty of findin' out what a true villain is. He had to find out, that the one true devil is standin' right here. Doc, you never trust the devil.

I'm sure many questions surround my association with Douglas Delacroix and I assure you, some questions, at least for the current time, are better left unanswered. The who and the what are just scenery for the general public. The why, that's the question that needs answered. That's the real question. Why? Why is there an association between Douglas Delacroix and Wyatt Reynolds?

Like I said, some things are better left unanswered. That answer will come in due time.

Now this week, I have myself a duo of opponents. Johnathan Heartsford and Doctor Louis D'Ville. Two men for different reasons, are makin' names for themselves here in the Xtreme Wrestlin' Federation. Mr. Heartsford has had some great matches, yet he can never quite seem to get the job done. Keep on tryin' Johnny, you'll get there. Just not at my expense.

Now Doc, he's a curious case. I'm sure my name bein' seared into his chest has left him seethin' with rage and desperate to beat me. Of course, that won't happen either. I'm neither a rookie, nor am I a veteran of this industry, yet I did not come back to lose. Losin' is not in my blood. I'm the longest reignin' Confederate champion in the history of this company and I didn't accomplish that feat by bein' average. On the contrary, I am quite good at what I do and I always hit the mark.

Monday night on Madness, I return to claim what is rightfully mine. Glory. Sweet glory.

”Wyatt, honey, we have got to talk.”

[Image: cbs-nabs-kathy-bates-to-guest-on-mike-molly.jpg]

That's Momma. Most everyone calls her Miss Emma, even her loved ones.

”What is it, Momma?”

”I think its high time you get on back with Willow.”

”Now Miss Emma, I know this is your house but I won't stand for you buttin' into my private affairs.”

”Boy! Don't you ever let me catch you sassin' your mother like that!”

Wade Andrew Reynolds. My father. For a long time I was lead to believe he was six feet in the ground. It was only just before my... forced hiatus... from the XWF that I learned he was alive and actually spent the better part of my life in prison. Those crimes, I've told before, and I'll recount at another time.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEu8cRqy2WjE3DM0BxWeo...8oJcIFkHVA]

For what its worth, I find him somewhat intimidatin'. I mean, not to me personally, but I could see others that he's not related to bein' quite intimidated by his presence. He's a strong, forceful man.

”Sorry, Daddy.

“Momma, what is it you'd like me to do? There's just nothin' left between Willow and I.”

”You got three sons, Wyatt. They're all in your image. Handsome with stunnin' blue eyes. Do you want them boys growin' up and treatin' women like objects? Like you do with Willow?”

”Now wait just a damn minute. I've never harmed her or talked to her in any manner other than respect in front of my boys!”

”That's right, Wyatt. Keep on lyin' to yourself. Son, Wyatt and Waylon look up to you pretty heavily. They got you on some kind of pedestal. When you come home from bein' on the road and all you do is go on upstairs and fight with your wife, you don't think those two boys are listenin' at the edge of the stairs?

“If that's what you think, Wyatt, then I got news for you, you ain't nearly as smart as you think you are.”

Have I ever told any of you just how powerful her words are? For my entire youth she was my rock. She carried a stern tongue and an iron fist.

She's also almost always right.

I hate that.

”You ended things with that anorexic tramp, and I can't say I'm unhappy about that. Now you've got to do what needs to be done and path things up with the mother of those three gorgeous boys of yours.”

”Momma, I don't think there's anyway back for us.”

”Wyatt Anderson Reynolds!”

Uh oh.

”We Reynolds' don't give up just because we might fail! We don't just not try because its hard. We stand up and we fight. We do right by the things we've created. She's been here at the ranch son, I've seen the way she looks at you. She's still deeply in love with the boy I raised to be a good man.

“You call on her, son. You fly her out here to the Southern Star and you try. You try and you start to make amends. You understand me?”

She doesn't even wait for a response. She hightails it on back to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

”Sorry I had to speak up, son. Sometimes, your Momma just needs to know I'm on her side. Even if I don't really give two shits one way or the other.”

”Never mind that, Daddy. I hate that dumb cunt. What the hell am I gonna do about this?”

”Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. You're a chip off the ole block, Wyatt. Hell, I ain't no angel. But I know when to keep my mouth shut, do the right thing and pretend I like what I'm doin' in front of watchful eyes.”

”Willow is a slut, a drunk, and an unfit mother. It'll be a cold day in hell before I ever invite her back here.”

”What's she got on you?”

At first, I'm entirely confused by the question. Then it hits me. I'm reminded quite clearly of some of the... illegal... things I have done.

”She knows it all. If she spilled even a little bit, I'd surely be in prison for quite a long time.”

”I'd suggest you bring her on back into your life son. Do whatever you got to do. Keep her happy. Secure her silence. Pretend you love her more than when y'all first met. Get into her head, Wyatt. To hell with her heart. You've already got that.

“Give it some time. Then, when things settle down, go on back about your private business. Albeit, maybe a little more discreetly. You understand what I'm sayin'?”

Pops leaves me with my thoughts.

As I sit here on this 100+ acre spread outside of Johnson City, only three things are on my mind. At the top of that short list, are my boys. Nothin' will ever displace my boys as number one. The second thing is my return to the Xtreme Wrestlin' Federation and makin' sure the ole Doc remember my name forever. And finally, way down in a distant third, is the woman I married. The woman that bore me three amazin' boys.

I pull out my cell and go into my contact list. Near the bottom is Willow Addison Reynolds. I select her name and hit the green phone icon...

WIN-LOSS-DRAW
10-4-1
[Image: CB9gLKY.jpg]
Longest Reigning XWF Confederate Champion

[Image: f2Yls2a.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post