Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 03:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Black Diaries - Shopaholic (John Black vs. Cyren)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-19-2013, 01:26 PM

The scene opens at an ALDI grocery store in Chicago where John Madison has sent John Black off to pick up some items. Black is Madison's slave now so he'll be doing stuff like this.

John Black: I needs me some groceries niggas.

John Black walks up to the corral next to the entrance in search of a shopping cart.

John Black: I is just gonna takes me one of them shopping carts.

John selects the first available shopping cart. He tugs back on it, but it's stuck...

John Black: Muthafucka, is this shit?

John Black pulls on it again, but it won't budge. The cart is locked. John Black will need to insert a quarter in order to release the chain which keeps the cart locked into place.

John Black: This some bullshit mothafucka. Boss didn't give me no quarters and I ain't got shit on me. Shit.

John Black walks into the store without a shopping cart. So far he's off to a rough start.

John Black: I needs to check my list of items.

John Black goes into his pocket. He pokes around trying to find the shopping list. But he doesn't find anything!

John Black: Shit I thinking I lost that list.

This is awful! John Black walked all this way to purchase a list of items but lost the list.

John Black: Wait I think I remembers one of them items.

With no other options, John Black consults his mind. He thinks really hard. It's coming to him now...

John Black: OH SHIT!

He's got it!

John Black: I needs to find boss a bitch that look like Flo.

John Black walks over to the aisle that sells female hygiene products. There is a pleasant looking young woman browsing the shelves for tampons. Oh my...

John Black: Hey girrrrl I is the John Black!

Girl: Hello.

John Black: You must be flowin' pretty heavy down there girl.

Girl: Umm.

The girl instinctively begins to walk away. She looks disgusted.

John Black: Where you going hoe? My boss want to meet you bitch.

Girl: Just stay away from me...

John Black begins to chase her down the aisle.

Girl: HELP!

John Black: I just wanna purchase you for my boss bitch!

Girl: Take this!

The frantic young woman digs into her pants, pulls out her used tampon, and throws it on the ground behind her. John Black keeps running and slips on the bloody tampon!

John Black: Awww shiiiiit!

Black holds his head as the lady gets away.

John Black: I isn't happy now nigga! Da fuck did I trip on?

John Black looks across the floor at the bloody tampon that the woman used as a banana peel to trip him with.

John Black: Mmmm.

John Black crawls over to the used tampon and begins to suck on the bloody tampon. He really gets into it and rubs his face all in it.

John Black: Must. Eat.

A store employee looks down at John Black in shock and awe.

Employee: Sir... I'm going to have to ask you to leave. There's no food or drink allowed in the store.

Scene fades.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
(03-19-2013), C Y R E N (03-21-2013)