Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-19-2024, 01:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Brutallity
JACK Offline
The Lone Crusader

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-02-2014, 09:06 PM

Five men are going to enter the ring on Monday.

Five men will have the urge to win.

Five men will do whatever it takes to make sure no one gets up.

Only one of those men will succeed in their plan.

Who will come out on top?

Will it be the supposed master of minds on a losing streak?

Will it be the man who claims to be the one and only?

Will it be the proud man who isn't proud enough to speak up?

Will it be the girl who's determined to win, even if she has to risk getting mauled in order to do so?

Or will it be the Hidden Order, spreading the message to the world once again?

Only fate will decide who wins and who doesn't.

But one thing is guaranteed: we will not go down easily, even if you force us down with the most ferocious of weapons.

Why?

Because we are determined to take down those that don't deserve the fame and fortune.

A secretary for a small business corporation is bringing her boss some coffee while holding this month's evaluations. She's wearing a short sleeved, button up shirt with two buttons unbuttoned, according to her boss' demands. She is also wearing a small black skirt with lingerie stockings, also according to her boss' demands. She has a large red smile over her face while acting all carefree and innocent. Her male co-workers, on the other hand, are gossiping to each other, laughing as they whisper dirty secrets to each other. Her fellow female employees, however, just look at her with wide eyes, shaking their heads and mouthing 'that poor girl' to each other as she walks past them. She pays neither party any mind as she walks into her boss' office. The office is rather small, but it's large enough to house a big oak desk and a large self portrait of himself. The desk is three feet away from the door, leaving very few room space to maneuver around the desk. The secretary smiles and sets the mug on the coffee holder. Her boss smiles at this simple task and picks up the coffee, taking a small sip out of it.

Secretary: I brought this month's evals as well, Mr. Donelly.

Mr. Donelly: Set them down on my desk, Lila.

She does so as he begins to skim through them.

Mr. Donelly: Damn, my employees haven't been showing during the month of July. I have to remember to limit their vacation days. Can you write that down for me, Lila?

Lila: Yes, Mr. Donelly.

She pulls her notepad and pen out of her breast pocket and writes that down. Her boss takes another sip of the coffee, smacking his lips after doing so.

Mr. Donelly: Hey, can you tell me what kind of coffee this is, Lila?

Lila: It's French vanilla, Mr. Donelly.

Her boss smacks his lips once more.

Mr. Donelly: Can you tell me who made it?

Lila: Well, I did, Mr. Donelly.

Mr. Donelly: Good, then I don't have to walk too far to do this.

Her boss then stands up and throws the scalding hot coffee into Lila's face. She screeches out of pain, sounding like it's scratching her throat as she does so. She then runs out of the door, holding her burning face with her left hand as she does so. This forces all of her employees to watch her run out of the building, possibly out into the street where people will think she just spilled it all over herself. After what feels like a full uncomfortable minute, all of the employees of this office look at their boss out of total fear. He looks at all of them as if he did absolutely nothing wrong.

Mr. Donelly: If anyone asks, she slipped on wet tile floorboards and spilled the coffee all over her face. Got it?

Dead air.

Mr. Donelly: GOT IT?!?

All: Yes, Mr. Donelly!

Mr. Donelly: Good. Now get back to work, all of you.

They do so as he closes the door to his office. The scene fades to a completely different scene as the sounds of really loud keyboard typing drowns out the multitudes of people talking.

The work day has come to a close and everyone has gone home for the night. That is, all except Mr. Donelly, who is staying late tonight in order to finish up an employee evaluation report to post on the office billboard for tomorrow. He's typing about how, as a result of the amount of vacationers took off in July, employees are only allowed one vacation day per year instead of per month. That, and their pay is being cut by a quarter due to a loss of profits in that very same month. He hits the print button, only to get a notice that the printer is jammed. Slightly annoyed by this inconvenience, he walks over to the printer to take a look at the papers. He opens the printer and sees that there's a knife stabbed straight into it. Naturally, this freaks him out a bit and makes him hop back out of surprise.

Mr. Donelly: Holy shit!

He stands there for a bit in shock before even attempting to pry the knife out of the printer. He tries to pull it out fast, but it's still stuck in there. He gives up after a few tries and begins to search for a notebook. He probably would've found one if it weren't for a bandaged man standing right behind him and scaring him to death. Literally, once he saw the bandaged man, he had a heart attack that sent him to the ground face first. The mummy, not having to do much of anything, walks over the dead man and pulls the knife out of the printer with ease.

Jack: Thank you, Caleb. We managed to eliminate the target. Now all we have to do is pick up the victim and recruit her. It is the least we can do, after all.

With that, the strange man walks out of the scene, leaving the dead man where he lies. The scene then fades out slowly.

[Image: 1sRaL7A.png?2]
Edit Hate Post Like Post