Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-18-2024, 10:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lets see you kick out of this
X-Pac Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-30-2014, 06:12 AM

codecodecodecodecode

X-Pac runs up

throws a heel kick at Evertrust

and pins him!

Edit
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-30-2014, 10:11 AM

Triple H runs up and bashes X Pac in the side of the head with a sledgehammer, allowing Evertrust to easily kick out and get to his feet. Evertrust takes the sledgehammer from Triple H and smashes it into Pac's groin. When the camera turns back to face Triple H, we really see The Crimson Face standing there. Pac is already knocked out from too much groin pain and might be thinking Triple H really was the one to attack him.

" Suck it, I guess. "

Evertrust shrugs and walks off, flinging the sledgehammer behind his shoulder and out of sight. Now instead of The Crimson Face, it looks like Ravishing Rick Rude is walking away with Evertrust? This must be some sort of trick.

Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-30-2014, 11:25 AM

Maverick hobbles in while holding his dick.

"For once, X- Pac, I actually feel sorry for you."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-30-2014, 11:33 AM

"Maverick, shut the fuck up. No one cares what you think, about anything. Because you shit on the title, and you're a fucking liar."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-30-2014, 11:59 AM

Maverick, still clutching his dick, tries to speak, but the pain is too great and he keeps his mouth shut for a few more seconds. Finally, he speaks, but in a raspy voice.

"Okay, Frodumb. I DID NOT take a shit on the X-treme Championship. Considering the fact that I'm doing everything I can to reclaim it, then why would I do it the ultimate disgrace by taking a shit on it? I'm waiting."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

09-30-2014, 12:33 PM

"You're not doing everything. You've mad two pin attempts, and no challenges. You're a liar, and a title shitter. Try and get the HMW from me so you can shit on that as well. Liar."

Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-30-2014, 12:38 PM

"Listen here, Frodumb. I did not take a shit on the X-treme Championship. Look at it from a logical standpoint. Madison had me entrapped in a bear hug, and when I finally got out of his hug, I had about five seconds before he turned around. So how can I take off my trunks, take a shit, wipe my ass, and put my trunks back on in five seconds? That's just nonsensical, Frodumb.

"As for my pin attempts and challenges. I'm pretty much booked for all of October, and I'm only able to have two pin attempts before someone else has a turn. And I would try to go after him again, but my dick REALLY needs time to rest, since he striked it with a kendo sitck."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

09-30-2014, 01:34 PM

"You don't wipe. Peter doesn't either. Also, you're a quick dumper. Stop blaming other people. It's sad."

SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-21-2014, 07:05 PM

lol