Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 02:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
An Apple a Day
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-02-2014, 06:12 PM

There's an addict hopping up and down in place while waiting in line in a local pharmacy. His face is pale and his eyes are bloodshot, but he tries to hide this by wearing a baseball cap. It doesn't work, but you can't blame a guy for trying. He is wearing a hoodie and camo shorts with Nike sneakers lazily tied together. There isn't a line ahead of him, but he thinks there is, causing the cashier to get very annoyed by this man's attitude. The cashier tries to motion the man to come closer, but he doesn't notice the hand motion that the pharmacist is making to him. She rolls her eyes before giving up and verbally calling the clearly desperate man over.

"May I have the next person in line, please?!?"

Excitedly, the addict jogs toward the pharmacist with a big grin on his face. He makes over to the desk and hides his face from her with his baseball cap. She notices the pale skin, though, and starts to prepare for whatever this man has in store for her.

"Can I help you with anything, sir?"

"Yes, hi, I'd like to pick up a prescription."

"What's the doctor's name?"

The addict is silenced for a bit, either trying to remember or make up the name.

"Erm, I think it was Dr. Cobain Rudebaker who sent it."

Obviously he just made it up. The lady glares at the addict in disbelief.

"Dr. Cobain Rudebaker?"

"Yeah, you heard me. I need to pick up my prescription of painkillers so my back won't kill me."

The pharmacist just shakes her head in disapproval.

"Sir, the only kind of drug you'll be getting is your daily dose of ass whooping by men on the street. There's no way in hell I'm letting you take anything out of this pharmacy."

The addict stumbles around a bit while he rummages through his hoodie pockets. After a little bit, he pulls out a switchblade and places it against the pharmacist, who doesn't even flinch. She looks like she's been through these before. Everyone else, on the other hand, panics and runs out of the building.

"Now listen up, you stupid bitch, I want all of the painkillers you got and I want them now! Give them to me!!"

The woman smirks before reaching under her desk without moving any other muscle besides her arm. She probably would've grabbed whatever was underneath said desk if the Aerial Knight hadn't arrived on the scene staring a hole right through the armed druggie.

"Put down that blade, you filthy animal."

The addict turns around to face the knight, turning the switchblade in his direction. The knight, just like the pharmacist, doesn't flinch at all, he has dealt with weirder shit than an armed addict, after all.

"This is none of your goddamn business, man; get the fuck out of here and there won't be any problems, okay?"

"There were problems once you entered the building, you dumbfuck."

Now the pharmacist looks over at the knight, a little annoyed by him stalling instead of kicking the addict out of the building.

"Are you going to kick this man's ass or what?"

"Great idea!"

The addict rushes at Johnathan with the switchblade, taking a wild swing at him when he gets close. The knight ducks it and moves himself behind the addict, who looks around for a bit before getting hit with a hard jab to the back of the head. The man stumbles a bit before turning around and throwing another wild swing for the knight to duck once more. This time, the knight stiff kicks him in the gut, making him clench his stomach in pain. The knight scoffs at this and goes for a kick to the addict's head. However, the addict grabs Heartsford's leg and pushes him away, making him hit the wall as a result. Johnathan recoils a bit as the stranger charges in to try and stab him. He dodges the attempt and the man gets the blade stuck on the wall, ruining whatever plan the man had in store. As the addict tries to get it out, Johnathan applies a sleeper hold, choking the addict out and sending him off to la-la land. Once the man goes limp and snores loudly, Johnathan lets go of the man and looks back to the pharmacist, who seems a little pissed at the senseless violence.

"You know, I could have handled him myself. There's a button underneath this desk that locks the doors and alerts the police."

"And let the police make fun of a woman like you? I wouldn't allow that to happen!"

"Police officers can be women too, jackass!"

"Yeah, I'm not saying that they can't."

The knight turns around and begins to leave the store. Not before delivering one final crack at the pharmacist's expense.

"I'm just saying that they wouldn't be good at it is all."

With that, he leaves, making the scene fade out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"With my string of losses heading into the next Madness, you'd think that I'd be a little more weary about my opponents. Fat chance. Now that I'm facing two other people instead of just one, My odds have not only decreased, but increased as well. Paradox? You could say that, but allow me to explain. In a triple threat match, anything goes. When anything goes, my opponents can feel free to beat the shit out of each other, especially since there's bad blood flowing through the Hitman and the Doctor already. It's as if I'm the man that everybody will forget about in this match. In this case it's good for me and the peasants, but bad for them. Hey, at least fireworks can fly while everyone watches."

"Might as well address them, regardless if I'm going to be flat out ignored in this match. Originally, it was just going to be me and the doctor, Sir Louis D'Ville, fighting mono e mono. Then, after the most recent Madness, Sir Wyatt Reynolds made his return after his match and burned his name onto his stomach. I don't take pity on the creepy ass Doctor most of the time, but that happening was rather unexpected, I'll give him that. However, that pity doesn't last long with my fellow competitors. Shit happens in this federation that people have to expect coming to them eventually. Take me and my encounter with the God, as an example. I didn't expect it, nor did everyone else in the arena at the time. Did I recover? To an extent, yes, but that's another match for another day."

"You're a great wrestler and I'm probably just fresh meat to the likes of you, but don't count out the knight just yet. This knight might just be the upbringing in this match. Not that you'll be aware of it, since you're a doctor and you have to remember everything your patients tell you or do to you. It's part of your job, after all. In the event your differences are set aside, expect a fight like no other, because there is no way I'm laying down for some deranged doctor, like yourself."

"Now what about Sir Wyatt Reynolds, the man recently put into the match via doctor's orders? Sure, he's a veteran and probably the most dangerous man in this match, but he's still a dishonorable man who deserves whatever the doctor's going to dish out to him. Doctor goes down? You bet your head that I'm going to teach someone a lesson in humility. It isn't going to be gentle, oh no; it's going to be really fucking tough, just like what I did to that asshat over at the pharmacy. Do you think I'm joking with you? You think my win loss record represents my ability to take people down in a fight? Test those statements in the ring why don't you? Then you'll see if I really am the joke that everyone else makes me out to be."

"Am I the guy that everyone is going to root for in this match? Am I the guy that will represent everyone's honest thoughts while I give and receive probably the biggest punishment in my career? More than likely not, but that will not stop me from making sure no one gets up from this match when I'm through with them. Never count me out when presented with a large obstacle. I'll climb over it, run through it, jump past it, or whatever it takes for me to grant myself a victory. I don't care what everyone else on the roster has to say about me; I will never give up."

"I don't expect either of you to follow in my footsteps."

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post