Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 10:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOTM - September '14
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-01-2014, 05:50 PM

(10-01-2014, 05:48 PM)Shades Said: Since this partially arose from my name being mentioned and all, I feel the need to nicely ask you guys to just stop. Is that fair of me to request here? Your champion has spoken! (hehe)

Fine by me. I'm not the one getting screwed here in this thread anyway. I tried.

Hate Post Like Post
Ozymandias Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

10-01-2014, 06:01 PM

From this point forward this thread will go back to it's intended purpose which is to nominate people for SOTM and the reasons for why you are nominating them. Anyone else who wishes to discuss or debate anything other than that in this thread will be banned.

[Image: uuNaMEP.png]
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-01-2014, 06:05 PM

This doesn't have to be as big of a deal as you guys are making it out to be.

It's an open title/award. If you want to vote someone in because they won 12 matches in September, do it. If you want to vote someone in because they lost 12 matches in September, do it. If you want to vote someone who did two RPs for the whole month, then do it.

Just be sure to explain your reasons when you cast your vote or we may or may not take it into consideration.

There isn't a strict criteria here that we're enforcing.

It's just a way to recognize someone who stood out in the fed for the month...

Not everyone's vote needs to be the same. Not everyone's reasons/criteria need to be the same.

Personally, I look at activity (RPing, segments, and IC areas), participation (are they getting booked and showing up) and accomplishments (any big wins?).

*EDIT: ^That doesn't mean that you guys have to follow the same guidelines. It's up to you how you vote.
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-01-2014, 07:56 PM

(10-01-2014, 06:05 PM)john madison Said: Personally, I look at activity (RPing, segments, and IC areas), participation (are they getting booked and showing up) and accomplishments (any big wins?).
Which is why I personally feel both Peter and Harrison are fantastic choices. Harrison has won 1 match this month, (this number may be off I'm not going to verify because it doesn't affect my point) but despite those losses he has put forth an amazing story arc that rivals the story telling of Steve Davids, imo, Harrison is the only author here that has made me feel a strong emotional attachment to the character this month. Did he face some strong opponents who managed a win? Yeah, does that mean he's shit? No. Not by any means.

And Peter has put forth some crimminally amazing work, yes Peter I am referencing that Gaol, you were in aussie land they spell jail funny, piece. He generates heat, keeps things entertaining, and is responsible in some form for a lot of things going on with the board. How many people have created characters to troll Peter? How many have posted something just to knock Peter? Face it, the XWF needs Peter. And he has won more matches consistantly this month than he has since I've joined, something I'm more than happy to see. Now, Peter has been less active with his ridiculous CD posts and stuff, but that's not to say he hasn't influenced things still. The Pest Loverboy feud would have been much less fun to watch unfold had Peter not been a constant point and counter point. The Pest slave thing was amazing. And that match was a blast to read. Same with the Chronologically incorrect 8 year old.

Now, Vinnie and Shades have both had decent arguments put forth on behalf of them, and I take no issue with either Vinnie, Shades, or Evertrust, I remain neutral, but I just felt that Peter's wins and general improvement in confidence and demeanor are what pushed him over. With Harrison closely following, but barely missing, due to the emotional grip I've felt from him. I apologise if this is unneeded, but I want to get it more in depth said so that hopefully more people will see how influencial I, of all people, feel Peter is and how deserving he is.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-01-2014, 11:26 PM

im touched frodo... *sniffs*

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-02-2014, 12:48 PM

I win September SOTM. Fuck you all. And thank you. I couldn't have done it without you.

Oh, and my vote goes towards Dr. Louis D'ville for his awesome character and continuing to entertain me, and doing a lot in his short time here.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
Blizzard Offline
Big Cock

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-03-2014, 02:06 PM

Joint vote for D'Ville and Loverboy from me.

[Image: hw7M8KM.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post