Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Holy Shit! Frodo busts Maverick as a liar right here and now! Wanna see it?
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-30-2014, 04:05 PM

"Hey, all. I've recently sat down to watch some of the promos for Warfare, because I can. And as most of you know, Maverick is a fucking liar, and I live just outside of Detroit. Used to live in Clawson, now I reside in Royal Oak. I know Michigan Weather, been here most of my life. Maverick is claiming to have been from Battle Creek, and that he has friends coming down to help make sure no one fucks with him this week. But they got help up by a Blizzard. Now, if they had one, I'd be hearing about it. Battle Creek is less than 2 hours from here. If they got snowed in, there's a good chance I would have been, too. Right? Well, I was out sunbathing yesterday. Because it was almost 80. I checked the Battle Creek weather reports for yesterday. Wanna know what I saw? High of 79, and a low of 50. That's far from Blizzard weather. I mean, we could ask Aidan, but I'm pretty sure he'd agree.

http://www.weather.com/weather/yesterday/49015

Check it out guys, he totally is a liar. @X-pac."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-30-2014, 04:07 PM

"There's that name again. Who the fuck is Maverick!? Are you talking about Iceman, Frodo? That guy's a douche bag."

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

09-30-2014, 04:10 PM

"Yeah, sorry. I forgot. It's Iceman. I almost bought into the bullshit about his name being Maverick. God, the guy is a huge dick."

Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

09-30-2014, 04:13 PM

"Totally man, you know he keeps saying he had a match with Todd. TODD! I can't ever imagine Todd going into a ring. Can you? What a big fucking stupid liar Iceman is."

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-01-2014, 10:59 AM

"Wonder what he'll say about this."

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-01-2014, 11:33 AM

Maverick walks in, awes at the sheer stupidity, tries to say something, stops because of the stupidity, then speaks.

"Okay. My friends live up in fucking Greenland, dickwad. Don't ask why, I think it's because their family is sick and they're visiting them. It snows there all the fucking time. It makes sense there'd be a blizzard, especially since it's going out of summer weather and into fall/ winter like weather. Why on Earth did you think they'd be in Michigan? They could live anywhere. I didn't specify what time I made friends with them. If you must know I became friends with them since I was but a wee lad.

"As for fucking you, Gator. Not only did Todd have a match with me on the last Warfare, but on the September 10th edition of Warfare, he tagged with Crimson Face against Woe and Manu, in what was described as a 'Random Ass Tag Match.' And Gator, the reason why Todd said he didn't remember me was because you called me by Iceman. It's MAVERICK. M- A- V- E- R- I- C- K. Learn it, scrub."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-01-2014, 11:41 AM

"Hold the fucking phone!"

"..."

"Are you calling me a liar? The Television Champion and Star of the Month you're calling a liar!? Maybe Todd did have a match or two, I don't stick my nose in all of his affairs. He's his own man, he can do what he wants. And as for you Iceman, you are the real scrub. Who the fuck pins a sleeping Bobby Zi and loses the belt quicker than he gained it!? At least that fuckstick Fake Griffin took advantage of winning the belt from Flynn and actually lost it in a match, unlike you! The scrub who forgot how to kickout! Fuck you Iceman, you're a liar and a complete fucking tool! Why don't you go back to pretending to train with Lance Storm's roommate."

Hate Post Like Post
LH Harrison Offline
The Inspiration of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

10-01-2014, 11:41 AM

Whoa there Mel Gibson! Time to calm down a bit. Gator most definitely is not a Scrub. He's been the TV Champion for over a month. OVER A MONTH! You couldn't last a week with the X-Treme title!

That's a scrub man.

[Image: yA7XLDP.png]

[Image: f9wsBWb.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-01-2014, 11:45 AM

"Thanks for having my back LH. You the real MVP."

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-01-2014, 11:58 AM

OOC: Just so you know, I did lose my title due to OOC problems. All I'm saying is check the Bitch Session.

"He's a fucking scrub because he doesn't remember what his own damn cameraman does. I at least pay attention to what my cameramen do. I mean seriously, a damn cameraman teaming with a guy with omnipotent powers against some weird tribal warrior or something and a roid rager who talks in the third person and loses more than Mastermind, and you don't pay attention to that match?"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-01-2014, 12:03 PM

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/greenla...er/2174004

"What blizzard? Also, who from Michigan talks like an Irish knock off? You're a worse liar than we previously thought. Can you come up with something believable at any time? Seriously? And Gator knows your name, it's Iceman. Or Liarpants. Not Maverick. What kind of a hydrocephalus baby would think the name Maverick was a good one for you?"

Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-01-2014, 12:04 PM

OOC: Bobby lost the belt due to OOC problems too. I know it sucks, but shit happens.

"No. I have my own stuff going on. Stuff you would never know, like defending a championship. I don't follow everything Todd does like some adoring fan, Todd's my friend but I ignore him most of the time, he loves the sound of his own voice. A lot like you actually. Oh, and don't bring up Mazzy like you know him Iceman, despite his horrible losing streak he has more talent in the brim of his cool hat than you do in your entire body."

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-01-2014, 12:07 PM

"And Iceman had to take his description of Woe from Shades, almost verbatim. What the fuck, man?"

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-01-2014, 12:09 PM

OOC: I know Bobby lost the belt due to OOC problems too. I was just pointing it out since I'm kinda getting constantly tantalized for it.

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
LH Harrison Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

10-01-2014, 12:12 PM

OOC: It doesn't make a slight difference how you lost the title. It's called the 24/7 rule for a reason. You can complain about it in the bitch session all you want. The simple fact of the matter is that you didn't kickout. Thus you lost the title. We, as characters, are going to bring it up daily. It's just going to happen. Stop dragging it into the OOC.

Man, I feel like you keep spitting out the same insults that Shades does... just with about 10% the intellect. And I'm positive you don't want anything to do with Woe. He's probably smoked cigars bigger than your noodle arms.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-01-2014, 12:13 PM

Ooc:I lost the X title to an 8 year old, on purpose, and when Swagmire talks that'll come up. Peter lost to the same chronologically incorrect 8 year old, he'll be teased for it. Despite the handler of the 8 year old, really still a toddler, being a top writer. We'll tease you for stuff like that IC, that's all. Not like we think you really suck. Now, let's have fun.

"Gator, do you and Todd wanna swing by for some Wendy's? It's inside my cat house."

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-01-2014, 12:15 PM

OOC: I'm not trying to drag it into OOC, despite the fact I'm leaving messages about it. I'm just pointing it out. You can make comments about it all you want, like I just said, I'm just pointing it out. Now then, before this becomes a bigger issue, I'd like to leave it here, please.

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-01-2014, 12:19 PM

"Frodo, I've never had a Wendy's before. Sure I'm up for that. And you have a cat? Thought you were more of a dog person."

Hate Post Like Post
LH Harrison Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

10-01-2014, 12:21 PM

OOC: I lost four of my first five matches. It gets brought into every fight/heated conversation I have. I'm just saying it's not going to go away for any particular reason. You just have to eat it and move on or develop a good, IC, response to those claims. Now I'll drop it, but I'm just trying to help you out.

What Frodo? I'm not invited to the cat house party? That's not cool, man.

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-01-2014, 12:29 PM

"Okay, fine. In response to all these claims about how I'M a scrub because I lost the title fairly quickly, I just have to say this: Imagine you just repelled multiple kickout attempts of your rival (Yes, Frodumb, I'm looking at you.), then when someone you THOUGHT was your friend invited you to celebrate, then clocks you on the back of the head with a Jack Daniels bottle in a sneak attack, what would you do? I didn't see that coming, so what was I supposed to do?"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

10-01-2014, 12:34 PM

"I don't have any pets. My cat house is being subtle. It's a whore house. I own a whore house slash strip club. Harrison, do you want to go? Because there's probably some poor girl sucking cock to buy baby food right now. You can help pay for the baby food."

Hate Post Like Post
LH Harrison Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

10-01-2014, 01:00 PM

I do whatever I can to support those in need, man.

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-01-2014, 01:02 PM

Still whining, still crying...

What exactly made you think we were buds, dude? Just because I offered you a drink? Hell I sat down and played cards with Pest during your first pin attempt, and I hate that motherfucker.

I told you over and over again to quick fucking around with my business with Frodo, and you didn't. Bottom line. End of story. You reap what you sow, dude.

Don't like it? Do something about it.

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-01-2014, 01:07 PM

"Vinnie, it doesn't matter who you play cards with, or where. And considering the fact you weren't being an egotistical douche towards me, I did think we were on good terms.

"Also, I only joined the pinception 'cause I wanted to get Frodo back for trying to pin me over, and over, and over again (literally). If I did win the title, I wouldn't have minded losing to you, since I thought we were on good terms.

"But, maybe I will so something about you costing me my title. But I suppose we'll just have to wait and see. Come on, Vinnie, prove me right in that you are a coward, and make the first move."[/i]

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-01-2014, 01:12 PM

October 20th. First move-ish enough for you? Or will you be too busy again that week with you gym building?

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-01-2014, 01:17 PM

"Sorry, but we'll have to postpone that. You see, Vinnie, me and Scully are becoming a tag team. No, not your tag championship, there's less talent on your team than Peter Gilmour. No, we're going to face the Tag Team Champions, whoever it is in the Robo/Silva vs Erebus/Sawyer match. However, I am available at the last Madness/Warfare of this month. You good with that?"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-01-2014, 01:27 PM

Can't show up next week, too busy the week after... but I'm the pussy who won't make the first move, right? Tell you what dude, if you haven't been run outta here by everyone else by then, you got yourself a deal.

Hate Post Like Post
RealSovietDamage Away
Your Favourite Russian Interviewer

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

10-01-2014, 01:31 PM

Maverick Said:There's a reason you didn't see me springing for Robo looking for a tag partner, or try to look for my own tag partner- or partners- to make a run for the Tag titles or the Trios titles. There's a reason why I won't join in Tag matches often, when I hopped in the Ultimate Survivor match coming next Monday on Madness. It's because I'm a very independent- minded person.

"But you're making a tag team with Scully and going for a run as tag team champions? Frodo is right. You AREa liar.

[Image: SzrOES6.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-01-2014, 01:44 PM

"Considering the fact the X-treme Championship is in the hands of a God's pet, and the Universal Championship is in flux, with three possible outcomes, and maybe even four with Enigma, I can't risk that yet. Better to start off with something more easier, like the Tag Titles. Then, from there, the Television Chmapionship, then I'll make my move for the X-treme and Universal Championships."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-01-2014, 01:48 PM

(10-01-2014, 01:44 PM)Maverick Said: "Considering the fact the X-treme Championship is in the hands of a God's pet, and the Universal Championship is in flux, with three possible outcomes, and maybe even four with Enigma, I can't risk that yet. Better to start off with something more easier, like the Tag Titles. Then, from there, the Television Chmapionship, then I'll make my move for the X-treme and Universal Championships."

"Pffftf HAahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahaha .... BWHAaahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaaheehee hohohohhahahaha ... Herh ha huh woo ... Sorry. Just the thought of you winning a belt in an actual match made me laugh my ass off."

Hate Post Like Post
RealSovietDamage Away
Your Favourite Russian Interviewer

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

10-01-2014, 01:52 PM

"Maverick. You're a liar."

[Image: SzrOES6.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-01-2014, 01:53 PM

"No, I'm not."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-01-2014, 01:53 PM

And you won't win any of them. Unless you've got enough money to bribe someone much, much better than you to partner up.

You couldn't beat Gator on your best day, and you don't have a prayer against the likes of Azrael and Kendall Sawyer. Shades could beat you in five minutes, as could anyone else in that match.

So, you might want to just settle in on that HMW Title and hope no one else ever wants it.

Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-01-2014, 01:54 PM

(10-01-2014, 01:52 PM)RealSovietDamage Said: "Maverick. You're a liar."

"See! Even Stalin thinks you're a liar! And I know Stalin, dude knew Lenin was a liar from day one. You can't argue with Russians Iceman."

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-01-2014, 01:54 PM

"Y'know what? I'd go on but at this point, this is really getting old. I'm just going to let my ring work do the talking for me for now, starting with Schrutey- boy."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-01-2014, 01:56 PM

What ring work?

Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-01-2014, 01:58 PM

"Schrutey-boy? Are you fucking for real Iceman? Jesus, if you wrestle as bad as you talk Stephen Hawkings could take you in a fight."

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-01-2014, 01:59 PM

"I mean Dwight Schrute! That arrogant bloke who just happened to have been in that Fatal- Four Way match against Soviet? Gah, forget it, I'm outta here."

Maverick storms out of the room, fury painted on his face.

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-01-2014, 02:02 PM

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-01-2014, 02:02 PM

Frodo is definitely gonna make Maverick touch his penis, and I'm usually totally against that stuff, man, but it's gonna be petty funny this one time.

Hate Post Like Post