Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 01:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
derp derp derp
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-29-2014, 06:59 PM

I don't know how to code threads, as Evertrust calls it, but I know how to pin.

So, here you go.

((Loverboy shits a referee out of his ass.))

[Image: BeI9m.jpg]

Edit
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-29-2014, 07:00 PM

"Okay... Seems legit..."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-30-2014, 03:28 AM

(09-29-2014, 06:59 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: I don't know how to code threads, as Evertrust calls it, but I know how to pin.

" I'm sorry? Come again? "

Evertrust lets himself remain pinned temporarily as the referee stops counting, also confused by Vincent's reference of coding threads. While pinned, Evertrust snaps his fingers and a window opens up just a few feet away in thin air. We see a replay of a small portion of some discussions that were had directly between Evertrust and Vincent Lane, which fans can only view by going directly to the online profiles of Evertrust and Lane themselves. Here, the snippet from Evertrust seems to shed light on Lane's inane babbling:

Evertrust Said:" And what have you seen me do? Render you immobile and force you to cry over your lack of understanding of the encoded threading that makes your mortal world tick. "

The referee, whilst being a literal piece of shit that escaped Lane's ass, is even intelligent enough to realize how stupid Lane's previous comment was now. The referee laughs, telling Vincent he's a moron and that Evertrust was obviously referring to the encoded threadings that graft our physical reality together as a whole. How Lane could confuse this into Evertrust saying he "codes threads" is beyond this witty referee. The referee tells Evertrust to just go ahead and kick out because he's not going to count a pinfall for an illiterate ninnyhammer.

" That has to hurt, Vincent. A referee who you birthed from your own rectal vagina just called you a ninnyhammer. "

It isn't the desire to kick out that propels Lane up off of Evertrust but instead it's his uncontrollable laughter that acts as the kickout here today, landing Lane right in the pile of special burritos that Lane also decided to bring along for this pin attempt.

" I almost wish you didn't belong to me, Vincent. You're an embarrassment as a piece of property. Can I sell you? "

SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-21-2014, 07:00 PM

lol