Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 02:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
... And as Quick as a Cat
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-29-2014, 01:13 PM

Maverick strode down the long halls, X-treme Championship on his shoulder. Loverboy had texted him to meet him here, some sort of celebration to Frodo not trying to pin him anymore. Finally, he could see Vinnie down the hall. Feeling like a party is in order, he greeted Vinnie, or rather, Vinnie beat him to the punch.

Quote: Woohoo, good deal, dude!

We should celebrate with some liquor and whores, man!

"Yeah, man! I'm right with you! Let's go!"

Suddenly, a bottle clocked me on the back of the head, and I crumbled. The last words I heard before I slipped out of consciousness were:

Quote: Stay out of my pin attempts, fucker. Oh look! Cool! A referee!

I tried to power out with a kickout, but the shock factor of getting hit by who I thought was a good friend to me, not to mention Loverboy hit me with a glass bottle, and I was out like a light, only hearing the numbers 1, 2, 3, before I faded into full unconsciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~

I snapped up, my forehead slick with sweat, the memory replaying in my head nightly to remind me of my failure, as if this was some eternal nightmare. To my right, I had noticed a cameraman was filming me.

"What the shit? You see me sleeping and your filming me? Why are you being such a stalker?"

The cameraman blankly responded, ]"But, uh, boss, you paid us to film you 24/7."

"So I did. But I thought you would have enough common sense to make sure you weren't filming me when I'm sleeping! Gah, whatever, I need to address Schrutey- boy's two promos." Maverick hopped out of his bed, and started walking towards his dresser. "So, Dwightey- boy. You finally stopped keeping your mouth shut, eh? I suppose I've been keeping quiet myself, but I at least have a reason: training. Honing myself, both physically and mentally, so this way when I do get my X-treme Championship back again, I won't lose it over a sneak attack from people who I thought were my friends, like Vinnie Lane."

The Avatar of Perfection grabbed his clothes, and then headed into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. The cameraman was forced to just train his camera on the sight of Maverick's bathroom door, while he shouted, his voice going through the door. "So, Schrutey- boy, let's address your first promo, shall we? So, getting cocky now, are we? 'Huge Wave of Boredom? Really? The best insult in your arsenal? Not to mention, once again you have contradicted yourself, because all throughout this promo, you were only criticizing me, and calling me a 'Huge Wave of Boredom.'"

Maverick hopped out of the bathroom, wearing a T- shirt that just so happens to have Maverick spinebustering Todd from their last match onto the camera that Todd attempted to use, along with semi- faded jeans and designer shoes.

"Now, you may have your bullshit meaning of Maverick in the surfer meaning, but an official meaning of Maverick is, 'an unorthodox or independent- minded person.' And I am VERY independent- minded. There's a reason you didn't see me springing for Robo looking for a tag partner, or try to look for my own tag partner- or partners- to make a run for the Tag titles or the Trios titles. There's a reason why I won't join in Tag matches often, when I hopped in the Ultimate Survivor match coming next Monday on Madness. Hell, the only reason why I'm getting old friends from my childhood to get me my Insurance Policy is to protect me from interference, whether it be X-Pac, the Kliq, Vinnie Lane, hell anybody. It's because I'm a very independent- minded person. Sure, if the chance to make a run at some Tag Team gold was offered to me by a GM, I'd take it, but if I was given a choice, I'd go for Singles titles every time."

Now going out the bedroom door, Maverick was going down the steps towards the kitchen, where one of his chefs was making pancakes. Sitting down at the table, Maverick dug in, pausing from eating to address Dwight.

"And now, there's a reason I keep addressing X-Pac, even though he's the guest ref: He doesn't know how to wait his damn turn. When I was getting my title awarded by John Madison last Warfare? He dumped a cup of shit onto my title. When I was offering to help Shades' for his title defense? X-Pac barged in and tried to evict me from that plan. There's no reason why he wouldn't try to get me this Wednesday and cost me the match, because now I'm not even sure IF the Insurance Policy can make it, seeing as how there's a major blizzard going on in where they live, with all flights being pulled. So who's to say, once I hit you with my Spinebuster, or the Stinging Nightmare, that X-Pac won't give me an X- Factor? Or if Shawn Michaels would rush down to the ring and give me some Sweet Chin Music? In my opinion, X-Pac, even now past his expiration date, is more of a threat to me then you will ever be, Schrutey- boy. And you, destroy me? BWAHAHAHAHA! Oh, this is rich! Dwight Clothesline my ass, you'd be lucky if you can hit me with a single blow this match!"

Maverick finally finished his pancakes, then got up and headed out to his car to go to the gym, his faithful cameraman following closely behind. Maverick hopped inside, started the car up while the cameraman hopped inside, then backed out of the driveway without trouble.

"Now then, let's address your second promo. Or really, WHAT second promo? That was like some random PSA random announcement you'd find on TV! BWAHAHAHA! Oh, and this is rich: You think I've been without a father figure my entire childhood? You're really as dumb as you look, Schrutey- boy, which believe me, is an achievement in itself. But really now, getting serious, I loved my dad. I pretty much spent my entire childhood with him, especially since my mom abandoned the family when I was 2. When he died when I was about 17, I visited his grave every day for pretty much 2 months, more or less. The fact that you tried to make fun of me by saying I had no dad, no father figure? Well, now put it like this: Before you said those words, I was only going to beat you. I was even going to make a show about it, but still be on my guard because of X-Pac, but I'd still make you into the main attraction of my grand wrestling show. But now that you said those words, those fatal words: I am going to destroy you. I will bruise you, I will batter you, I will spread your blood across the ring, I will put you through flaming tables, I will do anything and everything imaginable to hurt you. I just don't want to beat you now, I want to break you. I want to leave you on your knees, crying out in pain and agony. I will relish those cries. Then, and only then, will I lock you in the Pure Perfection, and I'll break your freakin' back. And I'll be one step closer to reclaiming my throne. And you better be ready, Vinnie, because soon, I'll be knocking on your doorstep to get my championship back. Now then, Dwightey- boy, ta- ta for now."

And so, the car sped away towards the local gym.

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post