Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 02:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Oh He's Really Pissed Now
Dwight Schrute Offline
Former Assistant Regional Manager

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

09-29-2014, 03:29 PM

OOC: Scene opens up to Dwight Schrute in his Pontiac Trans Am heading towards the local Scranton gym

So you're pissed now, aren't you. Is it because you recently lost your title against an unworthy opponent? Or is it because I brought up your dead dad. Or maybe both? You're like an angry little girl who's crying because her mom didn't buy her the doll she wanted. Waaahh, I lost my title! Waahhh, my dad died when I was seventeen! You're not the only one with daddy issues, so stop acting like you're the most important human being on Earth.

Hahahaha! This proves my point that you're a huge wave of boredom. You manged to research a definition that nobody cares about. "Actually you're so stupid that you don't know that the real definition of maverick is.." boring, boring, and BORING! The Avatar of Boredom strikes again! This time with information that nobody gives a damn about. Your name is going to change soon though. It's going to go from a huge wave a boredom to a huge wave of suckiness.

Do my promos anger you, Maverick? Do they want to make you punch your TV screen and hurt your little baby hand. I hope they do. Because by the end of my promos, and by the end of our match, all you will be thinking about is the name Dwight Schrute. I will get into your puny, little mind. And destroy every last bit of sanity in there.

You are going to make a show about beating me? Oh please, if you do make a TV show, it will be not about you beating me but about ME beating YOU!

Go ahead and try to put me through a flaming table. You will not succeed. Spread my blood across the ring. You will not succeed. Instead, I will spread your blood across the ring, put you through a flaming table, and end your wrestling career right then and there. You want to try and get your title back. You will not succeed. You wont even be able to compete for the match because I will beat you so bad. Instead it will be me getting that title shot. That's right, me Dwight Schrute, will win that title. Not you, huge wave of boredom.

And I don't care that I keep contradicting myself. I'm Dwight Schrute, I can do whatever the hell I want. Except for losing. Losing is not an option for Dwight Schrute. I may have lost my debut match, but that was only one loss. From here on, this begins an new era for Dwight Schrute. And that era doesn't contain losing.

And here you are, still bitching about X-Pac. Stop telling us about how supposedly he screwed you out of your precious title. Nobody..gives...a.....DAMN!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post