Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 02:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You All Make Me Laugh
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-29-2014, 10:58 PM

A camera feed is shown on XWF.com as it shows Jonathon Thomas Cross.
[Image: SoloWrestling_zps78e1ddb9.jpg]
JTC: So I recently made my return back to the greatest place in the world XWF and what a warm welcome I got from the fellow talent in the back. Talking trash about me and saying I suck, im shit, and all other shit.

I laughed.

JTC: Do you idiots really think I'm here to make friends? Hell no. Do you dumbass think anything you have to say brothers me one bit? Fuck no and why would it that just means I would be lower then you idiots if I let it brother me but no I'm better then that. I heard all that shit from jokes like you in the past ten years and in that ten years those who does got what was coming to them.

As I shake my head.

JTC:
I know why you all talk trash about me. Its because your jealous of me because I'm the best ever and everything in this world we live in I'm a god. So go do your little trash talk because I just don't care. Gives me something to laugh at,

As the screens fades away as I put on a cocky smile.

[Image: try%20one_zpsrw9trzdg.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-30-2014, 06:19 AM

"I can only ever remember you showing up for one match. A match in which both McBride and Davids made their personal bitch. Now, ask yourself who else was made a bitch by those two. No one. Congrats you are the lowest. Hell, you're so low you don't even show up for most of your matches."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post