Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Poll: Whose stip should get used?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Azrael's
50.00%
18 50.00%
Morbid Angel's
50.00%
18 50.00%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vote for the match stipulation between Azrael and Morbid Angel!
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-29-2014, 03:29 AM

Azrael's stip:
If Morbid thinks he can die and return to life, why not make this an Iron Maiden match. The rules are simple. In order to win the match, you have to shove your opponent into an Iron Maiden and then slam it shut, thus certainly ending their life. I know I can come back to life after that, but can Morbid?"

Morbid's stip:
Anyway, he/Morbid told me that his dream match would be a Zombie Death Match with Jessica Diaz as guest Referee and that something needed to be on fire and he didn’t care if it was Diaz’s panties! Can you just imagine that match? Morbid Angel vs. some poor soul fighting each other and a zombie horde while racing through an abandoned town with Jessica Diaz screaming as her vagina burns up. Does it have to be her panties? I have no idea.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-29-2014, 03:03 PM

" I find Morbid Angel's stipulation to be far too convoluted just for the sake of appealing to minors who are easily drawn in by the common aspects of today's mainstream television. At least Azrael's stipulation, while not all that interesting, can be a believable contest between these two behemoths that will see a clear cut, indisputable victor. "

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-29-2014, 03:45 PM

"I think in either situation a clear cut winner could be seen, whoever survives. Yes, the Diaz panties is a bit much, but doesn't wanna see Diaz without trousers? Probably Barney Green, because he's scared of vagina. Whichever stipulation is chosen I think would make a fantastic match, but then I've yet to see either man put on a bad show. Perhaps we could sub Kendall for Diaz, and instead of panties we just set her on fire. STEAL MY MAN, WILL YOU? FUCK YOU KENDALL!!!"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-29-2014, 04:07 PM

"I'd like a hug. With your butt. On my dick. Followed by light cuddling, and deep foot rubs. And a bad kung fu movie. When the movie is done we have round 12."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-29-2014, 04:49 PM

(09-29-2014, 03:03 PM)I - Evertrust Said: " I find Morbid Angel's stipulation to be far too convoluted just for the sake of appealing to minors who are easily drawn in by the common aspects of today's mainstream television. At least Azrael's stipulation, while not all that interesting, can be a believable contest between these two behemoths that will see a clear cut, indisputable victor. "

Dear Everrtrust… my, have you come to the wrong house for believable. Perhaps you need to keep your kyke ass on Monday!

With that being said…as my stipulation is over the top but far more entertaining and I do mean entertaining. Isn't this the business we're in? To entertain people? Or are we here to pander to the vaginal audience? Yes, I know… Zombies are so out of season and considering that Diaz doesn't even wear panties because she had a dick…the minors…who by the way make up over 79% of our target audience. The name of the game is to be entertaining for those “minors” in which you so quickly brushed aside. Keep that in mind when you stay a show opener for the next several years…perhaps we can start calling you Mastermind II.

Now that I said that…you can fuck off back to Monday with your nescient prattle.

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-29-2014, 05:05 PM

" Keep to Monday? You mean where I won an entire tournament in one night, in my debut? That was ages ago, dear angel, and I doubt you even remember it but I'm guessing it must be what you're alluding to. Let's talk about what matters and is relevant; let's talk about today. "

" Today, as in the day I made Vincent Lane my personal puppet and took his Xtreme title by distracting him with a picture of ponies. I haven't had a match in as long as most people can remember and I'm already a champion while you, Angel, are still going for that same shock value I remember seeing you go for ages ago. You'd be wise to accept my passing comments about your choices and avoid addressing me directly, because it won't end well for you. "

" And my reference of 'believable' was in regard to seeing an outcome in your match that is less questionable; less tainted by a plethora of meaningless trash to distract from another loss that you'll claim was a win. Victory forever, my friend. "

" Now fuck off back to your comfy abyss, putrid worm. Or you'll literally be danging from strings this Wednesday. "

Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-29-2014, 05:37 PM

Oh Honey, baby, sweetie, pumpkin pie…you debuted a long time ago and you doubt I would remember it? Yes…because you are so insignificant.

I am just like so many others…as I’ve been told by NO ONE! I am a FUCKING GOD! What are you? Someone with past victories trying to carve a name that people will remember? Let’s get one thing clear…you are worth as much as you are remembered! People will remember me! The man who defeated some of the greatest members in the CURRENT XWF history. I beat the odds and became one of the best!

Heed my warning…you are talking to someone that is better than you. Are you going to say that you are amazing like Blizzard claimed? Because that man can’t win to save his life!

You merely threaten with no serious intention…can you dangle Morbid Angel? You look weak! You can have the weak follow you around eating your falling excrement to gain some kind of nourishment to carry on…those are your people!

One more thing…How do you remember me? I have no recollection of a cockroach.

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-29-2014, 05:49 PM

" Another baby who has to try and get the last word in. Looks like Mr. Lane has some competition. "

" It's clear you have no idea who we are or what you've gotten yourself into. I am guaranteeing you now, with the world listening, that you'll be educated in exactly who we are this Wednesday. Prepare for it. Then, after that, I'll obliterate you one on one if you're mentally handicapped enough to ask me for it after you come back from the dead yet again. Me though? I never die, never have, and never will. I look forward to a few weeks from now after you've tasted defeat and you will still claim you're better than me. Note the absence of your clarification on what you're better than me at—being laid out like a sex slave by those you scream incoherently at. It must be contagious; even the people who appear in your promos who aren't normally shouting every sentence, somehow are shouting every sentence when they're with you. Fascinating, child. Can you make me shout too? "

" Now come give us that last word, because that's exactly what it will be, and you are so deserving of just that. I promise not to respond here again. "

" I don't need to. "

Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

09-29-2014, 06:28 PM

Aw…he called me a baby…I feel so young now.

I guess you are better than me…yep, here I thought I had you at cockroach but you showed me with threats and shit…who the fuck cares! You never died? Really? That is amazing! Just tells me you are nothing special.

I look at you like this, you are nothing more than a copy of a copy of a copy. Your gimmick has been done so much that I don’t even need to look into you to know what you are about. You think you are better than everyone and went straight for the intellectual attacks…just like everyone else, even though I am keeping up with you word for word. Does that mean you are reaching? Trying to anger a beast by attacking what he knows? You are a Theo Pryce, Mystica, Azrael, Griffin, Nazi…really anyone who was in the Black Circle.

Now, I am interested to know how I am like so many others in the past? Lets compare me to something. Lets see how much you truly know.

If you were looking for clarification of what I am better than you with…I thought it was self explanatory…everything…I didn’t think I needed to go this far with it…you are supposed to be so fucking smart. I guess not.

I guess people never shout in the planet you are from…does that make you special? Or are you just jealous that they want to work with the mighty Morbidgod and not some dried up cum stain like you? Your words show how little you know about me and what I’m about…yes you can watch clips, which by the way were probably put together by Heyman! You kykes always stay together. But none the less, your envy soaks through and shows that you in fact ENVY ME!

Child? You are calling me a child? As you bully your way through people and try to destroy all that does not fall to their knees before you? Are you that little sociopath in school that just needed the world to revolve around him 24/7? Because you are starting to sound like one. What’s next? You going to call me fat? Are you going to call me a fraud? Saying my muscles are fake? Are we really going to get into this over you wanting to be smarter? Call me in a few years when you are near 50 and we can talk about child.

Yes…the last word because you just couldn’t help yourself the last two times HA! So now you are so vigilant and just with everything now because you claim to not give the last word and allow my childish ass to have it…which means. I bested you! HA! You have nothing else to say and dodged questions. Great…should I prepare my counter attack on Wednesday now? Call upon my friends to watch my back so you can help suck Azrael’s cock?

FOR ALL TO HEAR! IF EVERQUEST…er…NEVERMORE…fuck!…EVERTRUST DOES NOT RETORT TO WHAT I SAID HE IS INFACT A COWARD AND WAS BESTED BY A MAN HE CLAIMED WAS LESSER THAN HE!

So what shall it be? Will you stand up for yourself and take the last word or will you let me wipe my ass with your face? The choice in yours!

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

09-29-2014, 07:03 PM

I see…Mister Nevertrust sends in his loyal dog to speak his last words…how cute

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014