Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 03:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crimson Evertrust
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-29-2014, 01:23 AM

Here's the breakdown, dude...

I'm the reigning X-Treme Champion, which I won in the way people have been winning it for over ten years. I pinned Maverick and gave him every opportunity to kick out within the allotted time limit, just like I was supposed to. I've been pretty much in shock since winning it, because to me, it's an honor. This is one step from being the Universal Champion in the XWF. With this title, I'm basically the second highest ranked individual here, dude. And that makes me a target. I'm cool with that. Hell, even Shane and his weird poop fetish showed up and came after me, and you didn't hear me complaining. It comes with the territory.

But dude, this wannabe magician, Crimson Face and his lackey human sidekick, decided to collude on me and play some sort of voodoo sorcery games. Why? Because they want what I have. Not only do they want the title of X-Treme Champion, but they want the money from the richest XWF wrestler as well. Well man, like I told Face from the beginning - I don't negotiate. I kicked out from his attempts not once, not twice, but three times - then he sent in his human embodiment. Well, I'm no magician, man. I can't win a fight if a fight ain't even there. I can't kick out if I'm not being held down.

Crimon Face - you and I both know I'm the rightful champion. We both know that without your hocus pocus you'd have been tossed off and forgotten within MINUTES, much less hours of your repeated attempts on me. Now, when you approached me at first you told me that after the third time we'd settle it in a ring. I guess you just assumed that it wouldn't get that far, but it did, didn't it? But instead of showing up to Madness as a human being and fighting for this title the right way you sent in another noncorporeal attempt.

You're weak, man. A one trick pony. I thought you might keep your word, dude, but you're no better than guys like Pest and Zoey Ryback. People who are all talk and then can't back it up. One thing I never thought I'd see from a god, man. But what do I descry in you? Cowardice.

They might make me hand you my belt later on, Crimson Face, but we both know that I'm the one who deserves the title. And if you've got the balls, you'll do it right. You'll do it in the ring.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-29-2014, 06:11 AM

Let's see, man needs help to beat me, and has help but still loses to Doc, and he's a bad ass? Cries a lot, and he's a bad ass, and throws up the ten year date like it makes him sound awesome and knowledgeable. But the massive fuck up comes in at his misuse of descry. See, it's supposed to be something difficult to spot, but your crying makes it sound like it was an easily seen thing. Do you honestly think you sound semi intelligent? Honestly, now.
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-29-2014, 12:54 PM

Did anybody hear anything?

I could have sworn I heard a shit being taken into a diaper. Oh well.

((Goes back to waiting.))

Hate Post Like Post
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-29-2014, 01:32 PM

" Answer him. He is your superior, clearly. "

" Meanwhile what is it that you feel so inclined to wait for? Me to remind you that the Crimson Face very clearly warned you what was going to happen should you fail to recognize your place? "

(09-28-2014, 12:26 AM)The Return of The Crimson Face Said: " This can be done easily, or this can become increasingly arduous for you should you choose the fool's course of action in a debile attempt to retain that gold. Let us begin with the easy option being presented. I shall walk up to you, press my hands to your shoulders, and push you down to the ground as I stare through your eyes. You will be fully conscious and able to kick out, but if you are foolish enough to make that mistake, round two will see you tested in the same way you've seen me torment souls such as Mastermind. Should that fail to engraft sense into your fleshy vessel and you still manage to escape my hold, I'll then call upon a third method you've not yet bore witness to but may frustrate you beyond the scope of your deliriously flippant longanimity, you she-male looking F.U.C.K.

And lastly, should all those attempts fail, I'll demand you one on one with all of our worldly funds on the line, in addition to that championship. Do you really want to lose that gold and that cash, all at once to me? I'll answer for you—no.
"

" Even though he uses more complicated English than I favor, it's clear to me he was offering you choices and telling you what was going to happen should you refuse to accept them. "

" Then you clearly told him this. "

(09-28-2014, 10:43 AM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: I don't negotiate with terrorists, dude. You do what you gotta do, man, and I will too. I'm never paying you a dime.

Oh, and you wanna know something cool? Guess what happens to gods when people stop believing in them? Poof!

You want a fair shot in the ring, you come and get it, man. But it will be of Madness. I'm the champ, I make the rules. Later.

" You're partially right about the god comment but wrong in the way you've assumed it to relate to us. Moreover, even if we did depend on your belief, isn't it clear we have every ounce of it you could ever offer to us? You also clearly stated for the honorable Judge Face that you in no way intend on negotiating like a sensible human being would do, and you encouraged him to do what he needs to do. You went on to enlighten him with the fact that you somehow think you call the shots; you believe you are the champion. Now we find out neither of those are true and here you are begging for our attention. Typical. "

" Speaking of attention, what happened here? Once again the common pest of this world proving you to be a hypocrite. "

(09-28-2014, 10:55 AM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: Dudes, dudettes... and "other"... every time you buy into Mr. Dildoface's bullshit, you put money in his pocket.

If you want to talk about what a complete and utter fool he is, and how inconsequential everything he has to say is, or how everyone beats him all the time - do it here!

Line my pockets instead of his!

(09-28-2014, 11:41 AM)Mr WGWF Said: If anyone truly believed your intentions were purely to hurt my pocket I would be amazed. What people are noticing is that every time you open your mouth I am here to ram your foot in it. Because you never know what you're speaking of. The fact that you can speak what passable English you do amazes people enough. So, here's what I will do to show you the money means nothing to me. Name a person, other than yourself, or your whore Roxanne, and I will give them all of my money. You are the greedy one here, Crybaby.

(09-28-2014, 01:00 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: Okay. Give it to Peter.

And her name's Roxy.

(09-28-2014, 01:26 PM)Mr WGWF Said: Not short for Roxanne? Oh well, as I promised, I donated the money. Now, if you'd like to demonstrate you're not just a money hungry jew rat, donate it to Archie Lawson.

" And what a surprise, here was your response to that as soon as you saw he proved you to be the fool again: "

LoverboyVinnieLane Said: 

" That's right; silenced. He did exactly as you'd asked, even though he was not required to, and when he asked you to prove something in return you could not even be bothered to address it. I won't allow that, child. You're not allowed to do that. Much like you proved you do not contain the ability to defeat him in the ring by yourself, you proved once again you cannot withstand any non-physical tests either. "

" Answer him, woman. I will not address your next comment verbally until you do, and that is a promise. "

" You must learn to follow up with what you start, and if you can't even get past a conversation with him, you've no place challenging those you've allowed yourself to believe can perform magic. Heh, magic? All that is is science by another word, and science has nothing on us. Do you know of science, boy? Remember, before you answer me, answer your superior Mr. Pest or you will be ignored the same way you believe you have the right to ignore him. Isn't it fascinating how that works, my whorish hypocrite on strings? "

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-29-2014, 01:33 PM

Yes, keep pretending to ignore like the juvenile bitch you are. Because you know one on one you can't keep up with me. You know you're unable to keep up intellectually with me, and you know you're not half the fighter I am. You're just a cross dressing imbecile.
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-29-2014, 02:01 PM

Yeah, yeah, just keep putting more obstacles between us getting in the ring together. You think everyone doesn't see exactly what you're doing?

Crimson Face, like you pointed out, set down a specific challenge - and I beat it. No one else here's done what I've done in regards to him, and it obviously shook him up enough to send in a plan B. I scared a god, man.

You might have heard my eyes rolling back into my head on that last sentence, dude, and that's because nobody here, especially me, believes either Crimson Face or his little human avatar to be anything close to a god. You're just money hungry magicians with a flair for the dramatic.

For one thing, no god would give Pest the time of day. Look, you guys can commiserate with one another about the ways I've defeated you already, but leave me out of it. I beat him. I beat Crimson Face's games. You like quoting him so much, then listen to the part where he clearly says if I get past his three pin attempts that he'd come at me in the ring... yet here you are instead. Did I hurt his feelings, dude?

I don't need to talk to Pest ever again. I won that right when I made him black out and submit last week. He doesn't matter anymore, just like I told him he wouldn't. Hell man, I didn't ask him to give his money away, he offered. Do I care? Not even a little. My only point in even opening my mouth that day was to say that if everyone was going to show up and fall for his little trick and believe he was calling out every single roster member here, they might as well do it in a room where he wasn't benefiting from it. Makes sense to me.

Also, I never claimed the money WASN'T important to me, man. Otherwise I might have just bitched out like Mastermind and paid my way out of Crimson Face's shenanigans. I'm no hypocrite for keeping my cash, man, I never said I wouldn't. What, because Pest wants to prove a point and give his all away I should too? I already told you, he doesn't matter.

So I guess we're at a standstill, man. You're too much of a chickenshit to face me properly, and I'm not playing your stupid games anymore. You want
Pest to have a friend to talk to? You do it.

Hate Post Like Post