Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 08:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

The Return of The Crimson Face Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-28-2014, 12:26 AM

The Crimson Face.

The momentary silence from both men before…

" Lane, I don't believe I need to introduce myself.

Or remind you of our past.

This can be done easily, or this can become increasingly arduous for you should you choose the fool's course of action in a debile attempt to retain that gold. Let us begin with the easy option being presented. I shall walk up to you, press my hands to your shoulders, and push you down to the ground as I stare through your eyes. You will be fully conscious and able to kick out, but if you are foolish enough to make that mistake, round two will see you tested in the same way you've seen me torment souls such as Mastermind. Should that fail to engraft sense into your fleshy vessel and you still manage to escape my hold, I'll then call upon a third method you've not yet bore witness to but may frustrate you beyond the scope of your deliriously flippant longanimity, you she-male looking F.U.C.K.

And lastly, should all those attempts fail, I'll demand you one on one with all of our worldly funds on the line, in addition to that championship. Do you really want to lose that gold and that cash, all at once to me? I'll answer for you—no.

Now get down on that ground where you belong, wench.
"

The pin, exactly as he'd verbalized, nose to nose as he pressed Lane down and kept his eyes locked on the double champion who seemingly possessed female bone structure.
Edit
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-28-2014, 10:43 AM

KICKOUT!

Hey, Face.

I don't negotiate with terrorists, dude. You do what you gotta do, man, and I will too. I'm never paying you a dime.

Oh, and you wanna know something cool? Guess what happens to gods when people stop believing in them? Poof!

You want a fair shot in the ring, you come and get it, man. But it will be of Madness. I'm the champ, I make the rules. Later.

The Return of The Crimson Face Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-28-2014, 07:06 PM

" Let's see if I can make you give up your gold to Harrison, then.

Run, little mouse. Scramble!
"

And Lane did just that, straight into the mouse trap.