Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 08:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Generating Heat
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-28-2014, 10:55 AM

Dudes, dudettes... and "other"... every time you buy into Mr. Dildoface's bullshit, you put money in his pocket.

If you want to talk about what a complete and utter fool he is, and how inconsequential everything he has to say is, or how everyone beats him all the time - do it here!

Line my pockets instead of his!

I have candy.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-28-2014, 11:41 AM

If anyone truly believed your intentions were purely to hurt my pocket I would be amazed. What people are noticing is that every time you open your mouth I am here to ram your foot in it. Because you never know what you're speaking of. The fact that you can speak what passable English you do amazes people enough. So, here's what I will do to show you the money means nothing to me. Name a person, other than yourself, or your whore Roxanne, and I will give them all of my money. You are the greedy one here, Crybaby. Not me, I'm here to cause chaos and drive out the vermin.
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-28-2014, 01:00 PM

Okay. Give it to Peter.

And her name's Roxy.

Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-28-2014, 01:26 PM

Not short for Roxanne? Oh well, as I promised, I donated the money. Now, if you'd like to demonstrate you're not just a money hungry jew rat, donate it to Archie Lawson.
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-28-2014, 01:43 PM

thanks for the money slave...

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post