Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 11:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Aliens and Cowards
RonnieWilkins Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

03-18-2013, 05:49 PM Rainbow  Aliens and Cowards -->

A beautiful day in El Paso, Texas.

Ron and his family are enjoying some quality time together at the mall just a few miles from their house. His oldest son is running around the indoor play yard with a dozen other kids, his youngest is napping in his stroller. Ron and his wife Shannon were sitting at their table, eating their sub sandwiches and holding hands as they watch their son run and play.

"This is awesome Ron, I'm so happy the way everything has come together."

"No kidding, that kid was a lot tougher than I thought he'd be. But he just wound up being another 10 grand in our bank account, just like I knew he would."

"Well, I'm happy about that don't get me wrong. But we've got plenty of money now. I meant I'm happy the way everything else is going. I mean, you're making more money than you ever have before but you're only gone for a few hours a day at the gym. It's so nice always having you home and I know the kids love it."

Ron squeezes her hand affectionately "That means a lot to me too."

"Are you okay? You seem a little off."

"Just thinking about this week, it's a huge match."

"You haven't told me about it yet, who are you wrestling?"

"It's six on six, elimination style. So basically last man standing."

"Eleven other wrestlers?"

"Yeah, it's basically a who's who of the best in the federation right now. Which is nice because it means that's where they consider me after only a month."

Shannon practically squeals with delight "That's awesome Ron! I heard they call this a 'push' right?"

"Whoa look at you! Studying up on the business?"

Shannon laughs "Yeah! I mean...I see a bunch of these other guys have pretty girls as managers, I thought maybe we could give that a shot?" She raises her eyebrows at her husband.

Ron rubs the stubble on his chin briefly as he thinks about what his wife just said. "You know what that's actually a really good idea, under one condition though."

"What's that?"

"You start coming to the gym with me. I won't have you ringside until I'm confident you can take care of yourself. These guys are dangerous."

Without hesitation she responds "Of course! Are you going today?"

Ron just raises an eyebrow at his wife and she palms her face.

"Duh, ok I will go too. We've been here long enough, lets just go now!"

Ron tilted his head back and laughed loudly. "Easy killer! Fine, we will go now. You're the one who gets to be the bad guy today and tell Logan play time is over."

"Ok I guess it can wait a few more minutes, he's having a lot of fun. So talk to me about the match? Do you know anything about the guys in it?"

"Not too much, it's all happening so quickly. I've been learning the ropes and really only been able to focus on the guys I've wrestled. This is a whole different animal now. The main advantage I've got going in is that the DQ rule is in place. Most of these guys have forgotten, if they ever knew, what it feels like to break a man with just your body. There's this guy, Mister Mystery, I caught a video of him talking just a few hours ago and he can't go ten words without talking about hitting someone with a chair, or whining about how someone was supposed to have his back or someone was supposed to help him cheat in a match, it's sickening."

"What a loser, have any of the other guys commented on the match yet?"

"Just one, I don't know much about him but I'm positive he's a holographic creation of some 450lb, acne covered nerd."

"What?"

"I'm serious! Someone must've brought some technology back from that spaceship and sold it on eBay. Everything about him screams 14 years old. He called me pathetic, he said I'm a waste of energy, every other juvenile remark you can make, blah fucking blah. He pretends to be some alien, fairy, pixie from another dimension or something. It's too bizarre and pathetic to be real."

"What a geek."

"No kidding, hopefully I can find out where he's controlling the hologram from and after the match I'll go to his house and give him a wedgie in front of his dad."

Shannon giggles "You're so bad Ron! Think we should get Logan now?"

"Yeah it's time, talking about those jokers is really giving me the itch to get on the mats."

Shannon goes to grab Logan and eventually they calm the screaming child down and begin walking towards the exit doors. Ever in "cop mode" Ron notices a group of ten Hispanic men huddled near the doors, constantly glancing at him and his family. They were between the ages of 16 and 40 and all dressed in typical "cholo" fashion. White socks pulled up to the bottoms of their baggy shorts, Tank tops or button-ups only buttoned at the top, and most of them were covered in prison-style tattoos. Ron was thankful for his Texas Concealed Carry Permit, and even more thankful for the .40 Glock 21 that was secured in the small of his back.

But he wasn't going to risk this in front of his family. Odds were that he'd caught half of those men crossing the border during his career and now that he was a public figure they wanted some revenge. He grabbed Shannon under the elbow and whispered under his breath.

"Lets take the long way around."

Shannon allowed herself to be steered around as Ron tried to make their U-Turn look like a natural turn towards an ice cream shop.

"Hey Vato!" One of the men called out from twenty yards away.

"Fuck..." Ron sighed to himself.

"You're Ron Wilkins, si? Come sign something for my keeeed por favor?"

Ron looked slightly at Shannon "Is this guy for real?"

Ron turned slowly, keeping his hand close to his waist line and almost burst out laughing. Every single one of these hardcore looking gang bangers was holding out a pen in one hand and something for him to sign in another.

"I forgot these Mexicans love pro wrestling." He muttered to himself as he began walking towards them.

A cheer came up from the group of men as he arrived and they began slapping his shoulders and spouting off comments.

"That fucking armbar is sick ese!"

"Aye cabron! I thought you broke that big fuckers leg with your metal stick last weekend."

"Es called a baton puto."

"I ain't calling it that, sounds like something from some parade."

"Get those fuckers to do a show here eh bro?"

Ron was a patient as could be, flattered to have fans who recognized him and wanted to interact with him. He finally begged off after ten minutes and returned to his beaming wife.

"Hey bro I'll follow you on Twitter eh?!" One of the men called out as he walked away with his family.

Ron turned on his heel "Mother fucker...do I look like I Twitter?"

He smiled to himself as he heard the other men "Ooohhhhh" and "Ahhhhhh" their thoroughly embarrassed friend as the Wilkins' exit the mall into the warm and sunny spring air of El Paso.
Edit Hate Post Like Post