Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 02:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Then, The Whining School-Boy
LH Harrison Offline
The Inspiration of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

09-27-2014, 09:37 PM

Welcome to Mortal Kombat! Now… the rules of this tournament are simple. In order to win, you must execute your opponent. Fail to do so whenever you are instructed to? You will not move on. You will be executed yourself. You hear me Liu Hung?

Liu’s eyes widen at the mention of his name. Every competitor turns to stare in his direction. Shane Tsung stares a hole through LH as he sweats slightly from the attention. Shane begins scanning the competitors. He seems pleased by the results.

Now I’m not keen on waiting… so let’s get this tournament started shall we? THE FIRST MATCH IS LIU HUNG VS SUB-ZERO!

The crowd gasps as the second name is said. LH looks at the others he had walked up with and they shake their head at him. They all look extremely worried as Liu Hung walks up and takes his place on the left side of the fighting area. The crowd backs away. A few seconds pass. Then a crackling sound is heard. Across from LH an ice-form appears. It grows larger before it explodes revealing the man that must be Sub-Zero. His outfit is a ninja-esque outfit with blue and black being the only colors on it. His face has a mask covering his mouth and the ninja mask going on the top of his head revealing nothing but his cold, barren, icy eyes. However, something about those eyes seemed familiar to LH. A booming voice is heard throughout the arena.

FIGHT!

Sub-Zero slides across the arena with an icy charge. Liu does just what he can to avoid it. Sub-Zero doesn’t let up, however. He charges forward creating a sword out of sheer ice. He lunges forward with it and impales the shoulder of Liu! Blood is trapped in the wound thanks to the ice, but Liu strikes back with a short flurry of kicks. One of which surprises Sub-Zero and sends him onto his back. The ice vanishes leaving a nasty gash on Liu’s shoulder. Liu charges forward and finds himself throwing blows left and right to body and head of Sub-Zero. Sub-Zero seems on Dream Street. However, he forms an icy version of himself that Liu accidentally touches. The entire ice-form latches onto him freezing him in place. Sub-Zero chuckles and then rushes forward punching Liu in the stomach extremely hard before hitting the side of his head with a forearm. Liu goes propelling across the scene. He leaps to his feet miraculously and lunges forward. He leaps into the air and begins delivering kick after kick to the dome of Sub-Zero. He falls to the ground unconscious.

Liu stands the winner. He looks at Shane Tsung. Shane Tsung raises to his feet.

FINISH HIM!

Liu hesitates standing there. He frowns up at Shane Tsung.

I said… FINISH HIM! Do it or else I will kill your friends.

Tsung’s guards surround Sonya, Vinnie, Crimden, and Jeong. Liu grits his teeth and lifts up Sub-Zero. Sub-Zero staggers around. Liu takes a step back and lunges himself forward punching through the chest of Sub-Zero. He pulls out the icy heart of Sub-Zero and doesn’t look happy about it. A booming voice fills the arena.

FATALITY!

Sub-Zero crumples over and his mask falls off revealing the face of Viktor Crumswell. LH looks down at his fallen friend and can’t believe what he’s just done.

This is just a dream. Viktor is fine, we just have to get through this…

LH grits his teeth and drops the icy heart. The fans and competitors cheer on at the display of bloodsport. Liu walks over to his friends and stands there awaiting his next action. Tsung steps forward.

That is enough action for tonight. Tomorrow we will continue on with Round 1 before moving on to Round 2! Get some rest because you won’t be getting any tomorrow! Be sure to check the tournament bracket before you leave.

With a laugh he walks away with Enigma still staring a hole through LH. LH and his group begin walking towards the large tournament bracket. They peruse the bracket which looks like…

[Image: fnX8Vyp.png]

They look around and begin to leave out when a lizard steps forward and pushes LH back. LH looks up ready to fight. The lizard flicks his tongue and laughs.

REPTILE: Sss, sss, sss, sss. I’m Tommy Gunn, but most call me Reptile. Don’t think you’re fucking going to get far in this bracket. Because after I devour your girlfriend there, I will devour you, Liu Hung. The Tsung Alliance will win this tournament just go ahead and give up you fucking tool.

Liu stands up to Reptile and pushes him back.

Don’t touch me Reptile unless you want to fight right now. I’m already warmed up, and don’t think I won’t take you on right now. Now run along and tell Enigma how you bitched out.

Reptile hisses and spits venom at the eyes of Liu and runs away while Liu falls over clutching at his eyes.

Liu clears the stuff out of his eyes and looks up with fury in his red eyes. The group leaves out of the arena and to their hotel in which they are staying.

Liu. Let me speak to you for a moment.

The others walk up to their bedroom and Liu walks into the room of Crimden. Crimden looks down around his long red nose at Liu Hung. Liu walks over and sits down on the armchair. Crimden walks over and red lightning bolts start emerging from his hands. He holds it over the wounds of Liu and heals them with virtually no pain to him. Liu stands up and stretches.

Wow thanks Crimson Face. That feels great.

I told you to call me Crimden.

Well I thought you just meant in front of the others.

I think you should just use Crimden for our entire time here.

Whatever you say Lord Crimden. Now was there anything else you needed?

I just wanted to say good work today. And Enigma is talking.

Oh? Is that so? Well what did he say?

Crimden waves his hands around creating some red lightning. He directs it towards the TV, and the TV comes to life! It shows Enigma talking in a promo called “Who is LH Harrison?”

LH watches the promo carefully and smirking throughout. It finishes. LH sits up in the chair.

Enigma. You can question who I am all you want to, but the fact of the matter is that I’m here. I’ve been doing what it takes to ascend the ladder in the XWF. I started off rocky taking four losses, but, being new to the game, I had to learn the ropes. And once I learned how to play the game, I exploded like fuel with a flame. Meanwhile, you seem to be on the opposite end of the spectrum. You came in hot as can be winning the United States Championship and the X-Treme Championship in some of your earliest matchups. Well… you held the X-Treme Championship for a whopping 10 seconds. Should we really have you put in that situation again? Why don’t you just give up now, and I’ll let you leave the show Wednesday with your cute little costume still intact? You know what happened after that? You went on a losing streak. Hmm… you know what happens when you start off strong and then lose some big matches? It means you’re predictable. It means you’ve been figured out. But you wanted to bring up what you find when you google LH Harrison? You do find a roster page. Know what you find in the image category? My face. Know what you find when you look up Enigma? Some lame British band from late 90’s.

However the definition of Enigma did pass by my eyes. It reads, “A person or thing that is mysterious, puzzling, or difficult to understand.” What makes Enigma such an enigma? Is it the mysterious connection with The Brotherhood? Is it that your face is shrouded by that mask? Is it the fact that it sounds like you’re garbling spunk why you’re so difficult to understand?

So watch that clock all you want, Mr. E Nigma. Are you related to the Riddler? Oh that’s why you wear the mask because you’re embarrassed of your former life as a joke of a villain. You thought you’d put on a scary costume and add your first initial to your last and go by that? How cute.

Jokes aside, you can claim I’m not in your league and that you’re going to squash me in that ring, but on Wednesday, October, 1, 2014, I will be the one raising my arm in victory at the expense of your singles success. You’ll probably go back to hiding in your part-time status while I move up to the X-Treme Championship match and claim that title for my own. Cementing myself as an all-time great in the XWF. Because I’ll actually hold mine for longer than you did yours. Not that it’d take that long. About a minute or so?

So watch that clock, Mr. Enigma. Watch as the clock ticks and tocks until the fateful moment where you look through your eye holes in that cowardly mask and gaze up to the ceiling as I pin you to the mat.

1…

2…

Three.

[Image: yA7XLDP.png]

[Image: f9wsBWb.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post