Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 01:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Breakout Part 1
The Enigma Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-27-2014, 04:22 AM

OOC: All characters used in this RP were done so with the permission of their handlers.

Wednesday, September 17, 2014 – 6:28 AM EST – The Compound, Old Saybrook, Connecticut

Steve Davids has been locked away in the basement of The Compound, a prisoner of war for a little over a week now. And in that time Steve has lived off very little water and even less food. A directive from Sebastian. To keep Davids from going completely mad I have selflessly taken it upon myself to visit him almost daily so that he has someone to talk to. That being said it has become increasingly obvious that I am the only one taking any pleasure from our one on one conversations. So much for trying to be the nice guy. I guess all British people truly are miserable bastards.

I opened the door to Steve's cell to see him asleep, still chained to the metal seat, his chin resting against his sternum. I guess it's a good thing then that I brought this bucket filled with cold water.

SPLASH!

STEVE DAVIDS: "What the fuck?"

ENIGMA: "I'm sorry, did I wake you?"

STEVE DAVIDS: "Fuck you."

ENIGMA: "That's very rude Steve. I just came here to offer you some breakfast. My famous scrambled eggs and some water. But if you don't want it than so be it. I can come back tomorrow with some stale bread and room temperature water."

STEVE DAVIDS: "How do I know you didn't poison the eggs?"

ENIGMA: "What would I have to gain from poisoning the eggs?"

"You are chained to a chair in the basement of The Compound, you aren't going anywhere. You know it and I know it."

"And even if by some miracle you get out of this room you aren't getting off the grounds. You know what would be waiting for you once you got outside."

STEVE DAVIDS: "A bullet in the head would be infinitely better than having to spend another day down here listening to you."

ENIGMA: "Steve that's really not kind."

"I come down here to talk to you. Because we are friends, possibly best friends, or mates as you British like to say."

STEVE DAVIDS: "We aren't mates."

ENIGMA: "Wow Steve. That....that hurts me, right down to the core."

"Are you ok Steve? Do you know what you are saying?"

Steve doesn't respond instead opting to spit in my direction. Thankfully due to his chronic dehydration not a whole lot comes out of his mouth and what does come out doesn't make it but a few inches from where he is seated, which is still several feet from where I am standing.

ENIGMA: "Are you sure about this Steve? I don't know if there is any coming back from these truly hurtful words."

"Truth be told Steve, you need me in your corner, you need my friendship."

"Guys like Jacob or Cain, they are perfectly content to leave you down here to wither away into nothingness but not me."

"I'm the kind and caring one."

"So with that in mind, would you like some breakfast? I promise, you will enjoy my eggs."

STEVE DAVIDS: "Well Eric, that is your name right? Eric? How exactly am I to eat while chained up to this chair?"

ENIGMA: "Well Stephen, your name is Stephen right? I could either spoon feed you like your mother used to, or I could unlock you and let you feed yourself."

"Keep in mind that if I unlock you and you even think about making a move against me not only will I beat you unconscious but I will then re chain you up and the only thing you get to eat or drink for the rest of your stay here will be whatever you can swallow when I wake you up each morning by pissing on you."

"Are we clear?"

STEVE DAVIDS: "Crystal."

It took about thirty seconds and Steve's chains were unlocked. The first thing Steve did was grab at his wrists, the first time they have been free in a little while. While he did that I backed up to the door and used my heel to kick it twice. The door then swung open and one of the kitchen staff hands me a plate with some eggs on it before shutting the door.

ENIGMA: "Here you go Steve. Enjoy."

STEVE DAVIDS: "No silverware?"

I reached into my pocket and pulled out a set of plastic utensils and handed them to Steve. That's right, I carry plastic utensils in my pockets, you don't?"

ENIGMA: "See Steve, see how nice I am?"

STEVE DAVIDS: "A fucking saint."

ENIGMA: "Well I wouldn't go that far but I appreciate the sentiment."

"So Steve, what do you think? Are they the best thing you've ever had?"

STEVE DAVIDS: "They're alright."

ENIGMA: "God, you are an ungrateful bitch just like Peter Gilmour."

STEVE DAVIDS: "Don't you ever compare me to Peter Gilmour."

ENIGMA: "Well then at least say thank you for the hospitality."

"So tell me Steve, this being your second stay at Casa De Duke are you enjoying yourself?"

ENIGMA: "Look Steve, it doesn't have to be this way, it really doesn't."

"The loyalty you showed Sebastian previously is why you are still alive here, I wouldn't take that for granted if I were you."

STEVE DAVIDS: "What are you talking about?"

ENIGMA: "You are better than the Heyman Alliance."

"Brock Lesnar? Tommy Gunn? Really? Kendall Sawyer she's alright but has pretty much dropped off the map since losing the European Title. Azrael is all the Alliance has and as good as he is he can't do it on his own."

STEVE DAVIDS: "So what are you suggesting?"

ENIGMA: "I'm not suggesting anything Steve, just making conversation."

STEVE DAVIDS: "Where's your shadow Cain at? Why hasn't he been down here to talk to me?"

ENIGMA: "Is that what you want? What you really want?"

"Because I can make that happen."

"But rest assured if that happens you will never make it out of this room alive."

STEVE DAVIDS: "Your misplaced confidence in Cain is amusing."

ENIGMA: "Almost as amusing as you thinking that I give a crap about what you think."

"The truth is Steve, I could put you and Cain in this room together, in the ring together our out in a fucking forest together and in every scenario Cain would walk out with your throat in his hands."

"And if you truly believe otherwise than you are as delusional as you are dumb."

"Now, are you finished with your meal?"

I don't even wait for Davids to answer instead I just grab the plate out of his hands and crumple it up and toss it towards the door. Steve then gets up in my face, the two of us are only a moment away from coming to blows when suddenly there is a knock on the door and before I can respond the door opens up and then Jacob begins to speak.

JACOB, THE MESSENGER: "What is he doing unchained?"

ENIGMA: "Don't worry about it Jacob."

"What do you need?"

JACOB, THE MESSENGER: "It appears that an intruder has breached the perimeter."

"He's also taken out a few of our snipers."

STEVE DAVIDS: "You boys have stepped in it now."

ENIGMA: "Do you have any final words for your soon to be dead friend?"

STEVE DAVIDS: "No. I'll be seeing him soon I'm sure."

ENIGMA: "Oh Steve, your optimism in your friend is truly heartwarming. Misplaced but heartwarming nonetheless."

JACOB, THE MESSENGER: "Eric...what do you want to do with him?"

ENIGMA: "Steve?"

JACOB, THE MESSENGER: "Yes."

ENIGMA: "Chain him back up and I'll handle the business upstairs."

STEVE DAVIDS: "Him?"

"You think he is going to be able to chain me up?"

"You were stupid enough to unchain me in the first place, there is no way that you or him or both of you together are going to get me back in that chair."

ENIGMA: "Actually Steve it won't take Jacob or I to get you back in that chair."

STEVE DAVIDS: "What are you talking about?"

ENIGMA: "Well Steve I sort of lied to you earlier when I told you that I didn't poison the eggs."

"Actually it was more like a half truth. You see I didn't poison the eggs but I did put something in it...something that should take effect right about..."

THUMP!

ENIGMA: "Ok, now you can chain him back up."

JACOB, THE MESSENGER: "What are you going to do?"

ENIGMA: "Introduce myself to our new quest."

"Oh and Jacob if you think about taking this opportunity to try and betray me like you tried to do with Sebastian, well then it will be the last mistake you ever make."

"You and I have no history that will preclude me from snapping your spine in half."

Jacob says nothing, instead he walks further into the room. He picks up Steve Davids now unconscious body, lifts him to his feet and places him on the seat and begins placing the chains around Steve's waist, wrists and feet. While Jacob continues to do that I exit the room, walk down the corridor, up the stairs and through the main floor and our the front door. Once I get out there the scene looks like something out of one of those awful Expendables movies. Bodies everywhere, some hanging over the railings of the guard towers. A huge cloud of smoke off in the distance, no doubt the result of our visitors penetrating The Compounds outer defenses.

As I make my way throughout the plot of land that people would consider to be the front yard I see a hulking figure walking in my direction. A small cloud of smoke following him as he walks. I stop in my tracks, not out of fear but simply because the figure is very clearly coming my direction and there is no strategic sense in walking further from the main building of the compound. The figure continues to get closer and closer, the small cloud of smoke following him is coming from the cigar affixed to his mouth. In each hand is a hand gun. Strapped to and dangling from his waist is a semi automatic. On his belt is a series of shotgun shells. The man stops about twenty feet from me, he lifts both guns and points them directly at me.

ENIGMA: "Are you stupid or do you have a death wish?"

TOMMY GUNN: "Says the unarmed man starring on the business end of two hand guns."

TBC

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
~Umberto Eco

[Image: LoylT4w.jpg]
[Image: TKO12Eu.jpg]

Former United States Champion
Former X-Treme Champion
Former Trios Tag Team Champions w/Sebastian Duke and Azrael Erebus
Former Ark/24-7 Champion x 2

Edit Hate Post Like Post