Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 11:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This isn't over Fedor
Bryan James Offline
New and Hungry

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-25-2014, 07:00 AM

Hey there Mr. Russia , You think this is over , You've got another thing coming , Last night we got the pin , But I'm not satisfied with that...I want you Fedor to finish this one on one ....STEEL CAGE and you can shoot or do what ever the hell you want in there, Just remember you'll be locked in there with me , I don't care when or where you pick a time and lets do this ...Next Warfare ?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
RealSovietDamage Away
Your Favourite Russian Interviewer

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

09-25-2014, 07:31 AM

"You got lucky, everyone knows I should have gotten the win. No matter. Shoot match inside a cage. Let's test your Brazilian jiu jitsu skills, Bryan."

[Image: SzrOES6.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Bryan James Offline
New and Hungry

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-25-2014, 08:13 AM

You're on
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-25-2014, 08:44 PM

Then it's official! Mexican Shoot Match in a Steel Cage... assembled by Mexicans!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post