Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 01:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Kill Them All (RP 2)
Neil Capra Offline
Totally not crazy, I swear

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

03-18-2013, 10:36 AM

Haunting Houses

Narrator: Neil Capra

What is going on, I can't help but think to myself. The car, which was going at a steady pace just moments before just halted to a complete stop, complete with an obnoxious squeak of the tires. I look out the window, we're parked outside of a house. It doesn't look familiar, but I feel as though I should know who lives there. Melanie leans over next to me, and with a sweet voice whispers:

"We've got a date with these people, you're coming with us."

I want to protest, but something forces me to follow Melanie as she opens the door on her side and steps out of it.

Why, oh why can't I just get the nerve to get the fuck out of dodge? What's causing me to continue forth?

You'd think I'd let you pass up on this one?

Oh fuck, this isn't good. Not good at all...

What do you mean, Neil? This will most certainly be good...

Fuck you! You're a psychotic fucking bitch, you know that?!

And you're a slimy little cunt, you know that? I'm helping you!

Have you actually bought your own bullshit? You and I both know you're not helping me in the slightest! Admit it!

Look alive, Neil. You don't want to be caught!

I snap back to reality to learn that Melanie, Ellie, and I are already in the house. Ellie heads up the stairs, and Melanie motions for me to follow her down the hall. Out of control of my own body, I follow her immediately upon seeing the motion. I take a deep breath and let it out, assured that whatever's going to happen will indeed be terrible.

Melanie's humming a tune as we walk, quietly but just audible enough for me to hear. My mind drifts off from thinking about what's going to go down to what tune it is. I swear I've heard it before! After a few moments, and her to start repeating it, I finally come to the conclusion of what it is!

Oh Captain, My Captian! Or is it? Fuck it, I don't even know anymore.

Into a room at the end of the hall we go, inside there is a queen sized bed. The blankets carefully placed on the mattress. A slight movement shifts my eye to the two people asleep comfortably, unknowing the danger that's standing mere feet away...

Jailhouse Rock

Narrator: Christine Arlo

I sit on the top bunk of the cell I share with this weird woman named Cassie, my legs dangling over the edge. Cassie sits in the back left corner of the cell, her eyes closed. I think she's meditating or something, but I'm not sure. From the few conversations we've had, I learned that she is a satanist. She doesn't seem violent, but she was apparently arrested for attempted murder or something. I see out of the corner of my eye that hers are now open. Now's as good a time as any to see what really happened...

"Hey, Cassie?"

"What do you want Christine?"

Her eyes look angrily at me, as if I killed her dog or something. I try not to let the glare phase me as I continue with my previously scheduled question...

"I just want to know the real reason you're in here."

"I'm in for attempted murder, haven't I said this already?"

[purple]"I want to know the full story, I bet it's a good one..."[/puple]

I bat my eyes seductively at her, wait a minute. I just batted my eyes seductively at her, I'm not dealing with one of the fucking guards here! Now she's looking at me all confused, as I've just made an ass out of myself...

"Um, okay then. I'll tell you the abridged version..."

Distractions

Narrator: Neil Capra

Neil, I need you to pay attention to what I'm about to say. I know you are quite capable of doing anything you want to, but I just want to give you more of an advantage.

What? What is it you want this time?

No need to be snippy with me Neil, I am-

Only here to help. You say that everytime, but I've gotten no help whatsoever. None!

That is not my fault, Neil. You are resisting my attempts! I can only help those who want my help.

Then fuck off! I don't want your help so go away!

I'm much more persistent than that, Neil.

I know, unfortunately...

I need you to open yourself to me! Neil, this is important!

I try to resist, but Melanie's voice breaks up this whole scene. I look back to reality, and the room looks like a Vietnam prison camp. One of the two people who were asleep is laying on the ground, a bullet between his eyes. The other one is crying, a revolver lying on the table next to him. Melanie places the gun in his hand, and shouts:

"This is called Russian Roulette. There's a bullet in one of the chambers. You place the gun against your head, and pull the trigger. If the bullet is in that chamber, it'll fucking kill you! If it's any of the other chambers, you're free to go! Now play!"

The man places the gun to his head, closes his eyes, and pulls the trigger. The gun indeed goes off, blood spattering everywhere! Melanie begins to laugh her ass off, then she speaks, holding back her laughter.

"The game was so rigged! This time, it was one chamber having nothing in it, the other five being loaded!"

What the fuck is going on?

Weak and Pitiful

Speaker: Neil Capra

"I find it quite funny that neither O'Hare International or Paula Dean have decided it would be in their best interests to say something else in regards to our match tonight. I mean, Los Angeles International could say just one more thing, couldn't he? And Dean would hopefully make something known about how he's planning for this match. Oh well, If he wants to show up so unprepared, I'll make sure to make an example out of him.

Bobby, I will offer you this one warning. If you so much as attempt to touch me tonight, I'll fucking murder you. I will take your big stupid head and slam it onto the concrete until it fucking shatters. You'll be screaming for mercy, but you'll get none, mark my fucking words. Maybe then you'll think of your oh so idiotic life choices...

Fairbanks International, you're losing streak won't be ended tonight. It will only just begin. For on every other night, you've faced opponents with the only goal of winning. I am not utterly focused on winning, in fact winning is a secondary objective of mine. My first will be to break every bone in your stupid fucking body. Maybe you'll learn then of the mistake you made by coming to Madness in the first place. There is no respect for people like you here, because as far as I'm concerned, you're 0 for 170,000 you untalented waste of oxygen.

Lastly, my partner, Mike Rhodes.

Look here, I don't care to know how many steroids you took to get your body looking the way it does, but that's irrelevant. I'm not just in it to destroy these two losers, I'm also going after the loser on my team. After I decimate these fuck ups SINGLEHANDEDLY I'm coming for you. They're utter destruction will be immediately eclipsed by yours. When you're laying on your back, blood leaking from every opening of your body, you'll realize why you should've stayed out of my way and opted out of being my partner, Mikey.

I could beat World-1 International and Beautiful Bobby Dean in a handicap match.

Giving me an incompetent fuck like Mike Rhodes as a partner proves it.

Thank you, Paul.

I appreciate the easy schedule you've given me this week."
Edit Hate Post Like Post