Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 02:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Another Match to Lose?
World1International Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

03-18-2013, 07:37 AM

World-1 International arrives at the arena ready for the match tonight against Stalker Knight. He walks to the interview booth to meet with Melina Sky for the interview.

=-Melina Sky-=
I am here with World-1 international.

World-1 International approaches Melina Sky. The crowd cheers at World-1 International.

=-World-1 International-=
Hey Melina Sky....

=-Melina Sky-=
Now International... Since your debut here at Wednesday Night Warfare, you have been losing matches on and off. Do you think that it is the start of you losing streak in this business?

Well Sky... you are right about one thing. I have been losing matches since my debut here at Wednesday Night Warfare. This is a bad thing due to what, not trainning hard enough for my previous matches? If I lose this match tonight.... I need to go back and look at myself in the mirror and thing about.....

=-???-=
Not losing?

World-1 International turns around and saw KnightMask approaching World-1 International.

=-KnightMask-=
Melina Sky... Can you get off of the spotlight..

=-Melina Sky-=
ummmmm.... Sure..... World-1 international.... Good Luck in your match tonight.

Thanks......

Melina Sky gives World-1 International a kiss and walks away.... World-1 international smiles at Melina Sky as she walks away....

=-KnightMask-=
WORLD-1 INTERNATIONAL........ LISTEN UP!!!!!!

World-1 International looks at KnightMask again......

=-KnightMask-=
Now, I know that you have a crush on Melina Sky, but you have got to focus on the task in hand. You have a match tonight against Stalker Knight. I need you to start winning again. If you lose again tonight, I will make sure that we get the last word.

So, what you are saying is that if I lose this match tonight, you will team up with me to beat up my opponent? like it.

=-KnightMask-=
Yep, I like the way you are thinking...... Good Luck man....

Thanks......

World-1 International walks out of the interview space to his locker room. KnightMask walks out of the interview space to his locker room.

[Image: 581993_256383094479247_1687710454_n.jpg]

RECORD
---------------
3-12-0

Edit Hate Post Like Post