Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 05:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challengers Welcome
JACK Offline
The Lone Crusader

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-23-2014, 01:32 PM

I am here as a part of the Hidden Order.

The Hidden Order is a group that helps those that feel oppressed in this world.

We help by usurping that power and destroying it from the inside out.

Those that object to our goals, make your presence known now.

We'll be more than willing to help out with whatever you're concerned with.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Kendall Savannah Sawyer Offline
Repetition is the key to success.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-23-2014, 01:36 PM

(09-23-2014, 01:32 PM)JACK Said:
I am here as a part of the Hidden Order.

The Hidden Order is a group that helps those that feel oppressed in this world.

We help by usurping that power and destroying it from the inside out.

Those that object to our goals, make your presence known now.

We'll be more than willing to help out with whatever you're concerned with.

I object.

Also, for the record, for a Hidden Order, you're doing a pretty terrible job of staying hidden. What with announcing your affiliation and its goals at the drop of a hat. But hey, you're fighting the good fight against oppression, eh? In a wrestling organization? Right. I totally buy this.

Idiot.

Awardments and Accoladations:

Last European Champion (Won April 28, 2014 -- Unified into the Universal Title May 19th, 2014)
Tag Team Champion (w/ ???) (Won August 13, 2014 -- Lost December 10, 2014)
Star of the Month (April 2014)
Wannabe Jessie Diaz (You know, if you're stupid Swagmire)
11-6

“Nothing is so painful to the human mind as a great and sudden change.” ― Mary Shelley
Hate Post Like Post
JACK Offline
The Lone Crusader

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-23-2014, 01:56 PM

Using idiocy as a way to show that you aren't interested in our organization is just another sign of oppression, regardless if this is a sports entertainment industry or a large business corporation.

It looks like you want to see fist hand just what the Hidden Order is capable of.

We can grant those wishes, if you desire it.
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-23-2014, 02:12 PM

(09-23-2014, 01:56 PM)JACK Said:
Using idiocy as a way to show that you aren't interested in our organization is just another sign of oppression, regardless if this is a sports entertainment industry or a large business corporation.

It looks like you want to see fist hand just what the Hidden Order is capable of.

We can grant those wishes, if you desire it.

Right, I'm oppressing you so hard right now. So, what are you going to do about it, you over sensitive mummy? Oh wait, is mummy too oppressing of a word for you? Should I call you a gift-wrapped American? Or are you even American?

Maybe underneath the layers of gauze you're a survivor of the Rwandan Genocide? A refugee from Idi Amin's reign? Did you cross the Tonton Macoutes and live to not tell the tale? Or maybe, you were a woman trapped in the vicious, patriarchal society that's existed under Islam ever since the Turks misinterpreted the Koran to fit their misogynistic viewpoints? Hmm?

You could be any one of those things, but I doubt you are because if you were, you'd be fighting and possibly succeeding at combating actual oppression. Speaking of actual oppression, how long has this not so Hidden Order of yours been active? Obviously you don't care about revealing your organization's secrets since you kinda already did that so what's one more factoid? This is important to me, it'll help me determine just how full of shit you actually are.

Get off Tumblr, sweetheart, and grant me my wish. I wanna see just how fast you crumble when faced with someone who isn't so easily impressed by empty buzzwords.

Last European Champion (Won April 28, 2014 -- Unified into the Universal Title May 19th, 2014)
11-6

“Nothing is so painful to the human mind as a great and sudden change.” ― Mary Shelley
Hate Post Like Post
JACK Offline
The Lone Crusader

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-23-2014, 02:56 PM

All very impressive guesses.

All very incorrect.

The Hidden Order has been hiding underground for a rather long time, longer than you've been friends with the spaceman, in fact.

If you wish to challenge the Hidden Order, issue a date.

I'm sure we can take the time to accept your challenge.
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

09-23-2014, 03:18 PM

(09-23-2014, 02:56 PM)JACK Said:
All very impressive guesses.

All very incorrect.

The Hidden Order has been hiding underground for a rather long time, longer than you've been friends with the spaceman, in fact.

If you wish to challenge the Hidden Order, issue a date.

I'm sure we can take the time to accept your challenge.

A date? Fine. October First. But wait a second, let's back up a bit here.

Longer than I've been friends with the spaceman?

Well golly gee, I would hope so! Considering the fact that Azrael and I have been "friends" for about a month and a half and all. I'm sure that remark sounded a lot better in your head.

11-6

Hate Post Like Post
JACK Offline
The Lone Crusader

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-23-2014, 04:12 PM

Thank you for being observant.

I'm sure you'll be happy to realize that we accept your challenge issued on the first of October.

When we finish with you, the Heyman alliance follows.
Hate Post Like Post