Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 05:54 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Half the Man He Used to Be
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-20-2014, 09:02 PM

Date: September 20, 2014

Many people are sitting inside a small Starbucks drinking some cheap coffee in a cardboard cup. Many people have brought their laptops with them to catch up with the recent news on celebrities, sports, and whatever recent event catches their eyes. One man, however, did not order a cup of coffee or bring his laptop with him, and you should already know who that man is. Johnathan Heartsford is looking out the window from the seat near the front door. He looks rather lax as he watches people preform their normal day to day activities. The sun is shining through thick clouds while passing the time with menial tasks. He smiles as he watches them. Just then, a small coffee is handed to him by the waitress. Not wanting to pass up a free drink, Johnathan takes a small sip before putting it back down on the table. He slowly turns his head to the side and has his eyes tightly closed. He coughs as he opens his eyes and shakes his head out of what seems like disbelief.

"Good God, that was awful. Is that what people want to drink nowadays? It tastes like thick tar!"

He clears his throat quietly before speaking again.

"Well, it could be worse. I could have been eating at McDonalds for breakfast. Even worse, I could have been listening to Gilmour bitch and whine about his penis size again."

He laughs in a joking manner; possibly towards Peter Gilmour.

"Ah well, what matters is that I'm here and that I have to prepare myself for the biggest two matches of my career. One of them is the upcoming tag match on Warfare, but I have to talk with Woeful about our cooperation on a later date. Dear God I'm not looking forward to that. The other match is the singles match I have against the currently undefeated, inspirational one, LH Harrison. I'll let you in on something, too: the man has guts. He is really trying to pull out all the stops on beating me on Madness, a commendable act I must say. However, recent events with a death in the family and women troubles has caused him to debate on whether or not he should stay in the XWF. I'd like to go out of my way right now and say that even the thought of Sir Harrison leaving this federation is absolute bullshit."

Johnathan, feeling whatever the hell chemicals were in that coffee, begins to rub his temples out of pain.

"If Sir Harrison is to leave this federation in order to please someone is rather despicable. Not only is he ditching all of the men, women, children, and, God forbid, wenches that cheered for him for a couple of months, he's also giving up on the fighting spirit that he wants to inspire other wrestlers with. Doing that makes him look like a coward, a quitter, and a deserter of men. If Sir Harrison is really as honorable as he says he is, he would then stay in this federation to prove that he can not only handle the drama that is unfolding in his life, he can also manage his wrestling career at the same time. You say that you have full control over yourself, but it's clear to me that others are still pulling your strings to their favor; don't even dare to try to deny it. Even though you claim that the beast has left you, your family has a rope around a neck, restricting you from what truly feels enjoyable for you. Now tell me again, are you really in control of yourself?"

He cracks his neck before continuing.

"The man of inspiration cannot even inspire himself to stay in this federation. I'll tell you what, Sir Harrison, how about we give it our all, one hundred percent, no holding back; let's make this match go down in history as one of the best matches in the world! Do not let you family tell you otherwise, I will not be satisfied until we are both rendered near dead! That is, unless everything I've heard about you was complete falsehood. There must be a reason why you always never finish evenly. More than just to piss off Sir Gator and an incentive to come back to finish later."

Johnathan laughs quietly enough not to disturb the other patrons.

"I'm your better half. You're the half that is willing to give up when presented with an impressive moral choice and disappoint those that expected a lot from you. I, on the other hand, am the half that chooses to put aside the family drama and give the people exactly what they want: a fight to remember. If you choose to ignore what all of this means, then you really are a hopeless case."

Johnathan stands up and leaves the establishment, leaving the cameraman with the small cup of joe. Rather than drink it right then and there, the scene fades out right on the very small cup.

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post