Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 10:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
So Fucking What !
Bobby Charles Offline
XWF's Prodigal Son

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

09-19-2014, 04:26 AM

The glow of the television set bathed the hotel room in a soft blue light.zi was tired.with his back against the headboard, he sat on the bed and watches "TeN's" programming alone.india held no draw for him.its fetid air reeked of garbage,and it was all zi could do to not retch.he passed on the invite that chris,kaid and dave had handed him.those three had gone out for a night on the town,but zi found that an evening vegetating in an air-conditioned hotel room smelled a lot better.besides,he wanted the solace.video promos come and went,zi watched them,only half interested.then he heard his name...

he looked up to see whats poppin in the screen. for a moment he thought it was one of drunk man,but the voice he recognized as belonging to mastermind came with crackle...

"you know what mastermind?.." bobby zi began,as the XWF camera began to roll.. "..and trynot to take offense to this but i dont care if you say youre a fucking "that kid" or even a god.frankly,so fucking what? "

zi muttered this loudly.he didnt know what to expect of the man,but after the promo has ended zi was left unimpressed...

he turned the tv off with the remote,then laid on the top of the covers of his bed.the room was dark.but still a shred of light came in through the windowfrom the streets below..

"I mean, look at yourself-- you are bogged down with your desire to be loved. By people like your zealots-- your followers. I can respect the fact that you come out here and put your body on the line again and again, but when it all boils down to it-- you and I do it for two very different reasons..."

"You do it for how it affects your 'status'-- I do it, because I don't have anything better to do..."

zi shut his eyes,and shook his head slightly where he lay..

"I come out here, and I getto do something that I love-- not many people can say that about their chosen vocations, y'know? I get to kick ass, and do it for the shear simple pleasure of kicking someone's ass-- it's invigorating, being in the ring, in the heart of the action. It's invigorating having someone come at you with all that they have, and for you to best them-- to take them down-- to pin their ass to the mat..."

"I'm better than you mastermind. This belt around my waist proves that. If it weren't so, than you would have cleaned up in the Tourney-- you would have taken me out but then you didnt.you fell short.."

"That in itself is not very 'godlike', or even awe-inspiring. A god is supposed to lead by example, by words and actions. "m", I'm sure as hell not a god-- but in the ring, you'd think I was..."

"I talk big, but I back it up with even bigger actions. I lead this fed because I'm the one who is the absolute champion of the XWF."[color]

[color=lime]"I'm bigger in the WWP, and I'm sure as HELL bigger than the XWF."

"All of my accomplishments in and out of the ring point directly to that simple fact: I am the best..."

"I don't just say it, I don't just act like it. I know it and I show it."[color]

[color=lime]"Know thyself, right?"[color]

zi got up from the bed,and stood at the window,looing sown the street.below he could see people milling about on foot and on bicycle.cars seemed to be the minority..

[color=lime]"I am the champion, because I earned it. The "lowest" title I've ever held in this organization was the this, fucking X-treme championship,and they highest title i held is, AGAIN this fucking Xtreme title, That is the second top belt-- and I held it twice...

"I've beaten the odds that y'all expecting, and I've beaten you,I not only beat you, but I crushed you.."[color]

zi turned away from the window,and lay back on the bed again.he streched his arms,then cuffed his hands together under the back of his head....

[color=lime]"..But here I go, and give you a Championship match with me anyway-- Because beating you only once, you could say that you were unprepared to face me, and now as you have gotten a taste of XWF gold-- now when I beat you, it will show you and the world, that the first time we fought wasn't a fluke. It wasn't me taking you out because you had no idea of the size of the shitstorm you had walked into..."

"You know now, and the fans know now."

"I'm going to take you out like a well-placed shot from a high-caliber rifle between the eyes.

"There is no arguement-- no debate. I'm better, and again, I'm going to prove it to you."

"This fed is afraid of me. They fear what I can do to them and so, they, for the most part, kiss my hairy ass.."

"Do you know how annoying that is mastermind? Hell, of course you do-- you are a rich. People kiss you hairy ass all day and all night, right?

"Well, they may respect you, but not very many of them fear you. I know that I sure as hell don't. I respect you bitch, and I think that in all likelyhood you're a pretty good guy-- but the simple fact remains: I'm going to get in the ring with you, with my title strap on the line, and I'm going to come back out of the ring, with my title strap over my shoulder. ...and still reigning X-TREME Champion, BOBBY'FUCKIN'ZI...

bobby smirks and starts changing his clothes..

"whatever mastermind,its show time"

..and walks out of the door,and starts jogging toward the elevetor,as the camera blacks out..

Former 2× X-treme ChampIon
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bobby Charles's post:
(09-22-2014)