Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 12:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Good Things Gone Awry
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-19-2014, 02:43 PM

Date: September 19, 2014

Johnathan is dressed in all black in the scorching heat of New Mexico. One might call him crazy or stupid for doing so, but he has just received news of his opponent's mother passing away recently. He carries an upset look on his face, showing pity and empathy towards his soon to be combatant. He is sitting on a bench in a public park, watching people pass by as he just stares at the sidewalk they traverse on. His lips are moving, but neither the camera's internal microphone, the boom mike, or any of the people that pass him can pick up whatever he's trying to say. So, thanks to the powers of editing, closed captioned subtitles are used to read his lips.

Dies iræ. Dies illa
Solvet sæclum in favilla:
Teste David cum Sibylla.

Quantus tremor est futurus,
Quando iudex est venturus,
Cuncta stricte discussurus.

Tuba mirum spargens sonum
Per sepulchra regionum,
Coget omnes ante thronum.

Mors stupebit, et natura,
Cum resurget creatura,
Iudicanti responsura.

Liber scriptus proferetur,
In quo totum continetur,
Unde mundus iudicetur.

Iudex ergo cum sedebit,
Quidquid latet, apparebit:
Nil inultum remanebit.

Quid sum miser tunc dicturus?
Quem patronum rogaturus,
Cum vix iustus sit securus?

The first seven verses of Dies Irae are uttered in complete silence, disturbing absolutely no one in the park as they continue to walk past him. Johnathan stands up and walks over to an unoccupied tree within the park. He stands under the shade of the tree, making his suit appear to look like part of the shadows. He wipes the sweat off of his brow while taking a deep breath, the black suit and the heat of New Mexico are obviously getting to him.

"Sir Harrison, I am truly sorry about your mother's recent passing. In fact, I'm sure many of us here at the XWF are currently offering our deepest sympathies for you in this very sudden family emergency."

He sighs softly.

"A moment of silence: for the passing of fair Madam Harrison."

Silence.

"Alright, now that the moment has passed, I might as well say a few words to Sir Harrison before our match on Monday. Listen to me, I know how losing a loved one feels; trust me, I've lost my uncle when he had a nasty sky diving accident about two months ago. My family was absolutely devastated when he left us. It was a truly a traumatic moment for everyone involved. It took us about a month for us to get over it finally. We may have stopped crying, but his legacy lives on."

He chortles a little

"You know, with him being a skydiving instructor, you would've expected that he would get a faulty parachute one of these days. Come to think of it, I don't think the normal chute or the emergency chute worked either. To think that I could have met the same fate..."

He shakes his head, removing the thoughts of his possible death from his mind.

"Sorry about that, I got off topic for a minute there. What you should know is that we channeled our grief into energy. We then used that energy to take on a vicious activity, like rock climbing or paintball. Maybe you can use your grief as energy to fight me on Madness, because there is no way I will accept your mother's death as an excuse for you not giving it your all. It is sad, I'll give you that, but I do not want to fight a man that cannot get over whatever bad thing happened in his life."

He removes the black top, revealing a white short-sleeved undershirt.

"Speaking of which, how exactly did you lose your parental blood? Did she die of natural causes? Did a disease take her life? Or did something more unfortunate happen to her? You say that you've been cleansed by an 'angel' that visited you after your match with Cain, but is that a lie you made up for me to believe it? Take a closer look at your hands. It is stained with the blood of the multitudes of men you've taken out previously, after all."

A drop of blood lands on Johnathan's shirt. He wipes it off and looks up at the tree he's using for shade. A hawk has just caught a rabbit and is taking big chunks of flesh out of the carcass. Drops of blood are raining down on him now. Not wanting to get any in his eyes, he looks right back at the camera.

"I'm sure you already know that I will stop at nothing to bring out the beast in you. I want you to let it out. I want it to maul me until my face is unrecognizable. I want you to bring out that half of you. If you dare try to contain it, or if the demon inside of you really is gone..."

He chuckles as more small blood drops rain down on him.

"You've given up your all. You'll be letting me win. And I refuse to fight people that never give it their all."

Johnathan flips off the camera again as he walks out of the tree, wiping all of the wet blood off of his shirt. Then again, that only succeeds in smearing it onto his shirt even more, but whatever. He is approached by a man in a business suit approaches him. He has a thin piece of plastic in his hand as he approaches the knight.

"You Johnathan Heartsford?"

"That is correct, sir."

"The card for Wednesday Warfare came in today. It turns out you are appearing in the main event in a tag match against the new universal champion, Shades, and Luke Gunnar."

The knight takes a deep breath in and out as he dreads his tag team partner's name.

"Let me guess; it's Woeful, isn't it?"

The stranger nods his head.

"Figures."

The scene fades with Johnathan rubbing his temples.

TO BE CONTINUED ON A FUTURE WARFARE PROMO!

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post